What's new

If Hindu Rashtra becomes reality, Indian Muslims should get 'Pakistan': Shahi Imam

BJP local brass does not have any organisational skills. As long as they don't formulate how to build a solid vote base, they will succumb to TMC's superior ground strength.

That's why I believe it would take 8 years.
What will happen in next couple of years is the cadre of commies completely shifting to BJP. It's all about survival for the cadre and the commies or Congees are not placed to lift a finger.

LOL...When I think of commies & congees in WB, I can't control my laughter. They are caught between Evil Sanghis and Mental Mamta. They don't have a clue how to respond to this situation. :D

It seems he wants to live in Pakistan which is already created, since no new Pakistan will be formed. But the question is, are Pakistanis willing to accept him?

Bhakt!

Wanting for India to remain united is Bhakt??? I guess you need to visit a doctor. Bhakt or non Bhakt....majority of Indians will never advocate another partition

You can simply tag me to get my attention. Why do the hard work?

You are assuming that I did hard work rather I just copied the title from the OP in bold and continued to type. To tag someone I need to memorize the username which is really hard work for me.

He has a valid point if Hindus have the right to make Hindu Raj, Indian Muslim have the same right also to make Muslim Raj.

He has a valid point if Hindus have the right to make Hindu Raj, Indian Muslim have the same right also to make Muslim Raj.

Except no one is making India a Hindu rashtra.

Consumption of beef is not a necessary tenant of Islam, nor is the use of loud speakers for azaan and is banned in almost all Arab and other Eurasian Muslim countries. Backward practices like triple talaq is banned even in almost all Islamic countries.

This two bit imam should be jailed on sedition charges.

Let's not make a martyr out of him.
The more these kinds of buffoons open their mouths, the better for BJP.
As long as it's just talk, I suggest BJP should milk it. If he is doing things beyond talk, BJP should replicate Zakir Naik moves on this guy as well.

As long as it's just talk, I suggest BJP should milk it. If he is doing things beyond talk, BJP should replicate Zakir Naik moves on this guy as well.

What martyr? You are underestimating the Indian Muslim community. They are not as backward and narrow minded as these so called imams make them look.

Government should make an example out of scum like these. He can not brazenly defy the law, and then go on to brag about it on the media!

he is just a joker nothing more! I say give them a chance to prove their allegiance to their country, give them a rifle and tell them to man the LOC for 1 night... they will get their answer & take back their words - that is if they last the night!

Why does he need Lal Batti? His Lal dadhi (beard) serves the same purpose.

I am amazed why hasn't he yet been booked under sedetion?

This clown looks like he just ate a fat pig.
I have no doubts he would shoot himself in the bum and waste a bullet.
But then I like your idea ;)

In all seriousness, 2 scenarios really:

A - Die (unprovoked firing that Pakistan army generally resorts to. A graceful way to end the situation without wasting tax payers money languishing in jail's and receiving attention in the media)

B - Cross over the LOC and become a Pakistani citizen.
(anther problem solved for India by removing anti-national elements and still able to dispose of them without breaking their human rights)

Except no one is making India a Hindu rashtra.

Consumption of beef is not a necessary tenant of Islam, nor is the use of loud speakers for azaan and is banned in almost all Arab and other Eurasian Muslim countries. Backward practices like triple talaq is banned even in almost all Islamic countries.

If I read what I think I read then you know next to nothing about Muslims, their countries, practices or even their food to begin with and you already turned it into a Hindu Rashtra when you appointed Modi as your premier.

If I read what I think I read then you know next to nothing about Muslims, their countries, practices or even their food to begin with and you already turned it into a Hindu Rashtra when you appointed Modi as your premier.

Educate me where its said that consumption of beef is an absolute must in Islam? :lol:

Loudspeakers are banned in many Islamic countries and so it triple talaq.

Back
Top Bottom