What's new

If Hindu Rashtra becomes reality, Indian Muslims should get 'Pakistan': Shahi Imam

You are assuming that I did hard work rather I just copied the title from the OP in bold and continued to type. To tag someone I need to memorize the username which is really hard work for me.
Then I must say that you lack the basic writing etiquette.

Modi never said that. Third rate modi haters twist everything to suite their agenda. Prove it. When Modi said that.
Hear it for yourself

If you still want to continue to overlook the proofs, please don't care to reply.

Kolkata: Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque, has threatened to wage 'jihad' in the country if India is declared a 'Hindu Rashtra'.

Hindu itself means Indian and this is linked to the people of Indus valley Civilization which is the ancient surviving civilization in which people of all the religions live in peace and harmony.

Hindu Rashtra will be declared when we will liberate our holy lands and the border dispute with the Chinese are in the final stages , so its already Dharma Yudh/Jihad.

"If namaz, azaan, Quran and Shariat law are banned then jihad will begin," Imam Barkati said while speaking to reporters.

In Hindu Rashtra have always stand for Dharma which means praising of Ishwar/Supreme Creator/Rabbul Alameen will not be stopped. Shastra/Sharia is already there which is guarded by Indian Constitution.

Why can't the 25-30 crore Muslim population of India be given Pakistan, we will fight for Pakistan," the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan Mosque said.

Indian Muslims are of Indian Origin and there are dwelling in thier native lands and are being prosper.

"If 'Hindu Rashtra' becomes a reality and azaan, cow meat, Quran are prohibited, then we will not spare you and even Prime Minister Narendra Modi," he warned.
Verse (4:125)
4_125.png

And who is better in religion than one who submits himself to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth? And Allah took Abraham as an intimate friend.

Sacrifice was done of Sheep/Lamb by Prophet Ibrahim A.S.

When asked to elaborate on his 'jihad' terminology, Imam Barkati said, "In jihad everything will be finished, as it is happening in Afghanistan and across the world," adding that "we have been practising jihad for the last 100 years".

Dharma Yudh/Jihad is already going on to liberate holy lands of the believers.

Back
Top Bottom