What's new

If Hindu Rashtra becomes reality, Indian Muslims should get 'Pakistan': Shahi Imam

for Pakistan like movement, another Muslim homeland and self rule, bharati Muslim should gather in eastern parts, sell your properties in north and central regions and move to east where already you make good numbers and have good infulence.

And this is what I have been saying. The voices are now starting to emerge from inside India itself. No longer a PDF fantasy. It never was. This is how Pakistan came into being. Modi's Hindu fascism will split India once again. Kashmir is already slipping away.

Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque, has threatened to wage 'jihad' in the country if India is declared a 'Hindu Rashtra'.

Kolkata: Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque, has threatened to wage 'jihad' in the country if India is declared a 'Hindu Rashtra'.

"If namaz, azaan, Quran and Shariat law are banned then jihad will begin," Imam Barkati said while speaking to reporters.

"Why would this nation be a 'Hindu Rashtra', why can't it be a 'Muslim Rashtra'. Why can't the 25-30 crore Muslim population of India be given Pakistan, we will fight for Pakistan," the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan Mosque said.

"If 'Hindu Rashtra' becomes a reality and azaan, cow meat, Quran are prohibited, then we will not spare you and even Prime Minister Narendra Modi," he warned.

When asked to elaborate on his 'jihad' terminology, Imam Barkati said, "In jihad everything will be finished, as it is happening in Afghanistan and across the world," adding that "we have been practising jihad for the last 100 years".

When asked to comment on West Bengal Mamata Banerjee's statement that she had never red beacon on her car, the Imam said, "During her younger days, the Trinamool Congress supremo used to eat everything; she even used to have mutton biryani. However, these days she is having cucumber and (muri) puffed rice, so shall we also eat the same."

Threatening to violate the Centre's order banning red beacon, Barkati said that he will continue to use the red beacon as permission for it was given by the erstwhile British government.

"I am a Shahi Imam and hence I won't give up red beacon despite court's order. All Shahi Imams have been using 'lal batti' and nobody has ever objected to it," Imam Barkati said.

According to the Modi government's order, after May 1, no one will be able to put red light atop his/her vehicle. Blue light will be used only for emergency vehicles in the country...Neither the states nor the Centre will have power to give any special permission (for use of beacon lights).

PM had said that every Indian is a VIP and the culture of beacons on vehicles carrying dignitaries should have gone long ago.

Earlier, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat had said that India is a “Hindu Rashtra” and there is a need to organise all Hindus in the country for which this is “favourable time”.

http://zeenews.india.com/west-benga...ants-pakistan-for-indian-muslims-2003856.html
Then all bets are off. It may actually be a good thing for a lasting peaceful future. Far less chances of riots after a short brutal campaign.

A complete Idiot
Unlikely. He is extremely smart and well educated. He knows what he is talking about.

another bit of land from India
He wants all of 'Hindustan' for Muslims.

As if he speaks for the Entire muslims
He DOES speak for many if not most Muslims in Calcutta. You need to see the support marches he led against Taslima, for Osama etc. Now check the massive Muslim protests over his comments. (Hint - the last protest does not exist). He has massive support. @The_Showstopper

The voices are now starting to emerge from inside India itself
It was always there. You never bothered to hear about it as you were blinded by your nationalist zeal. He (and many other Muslim leaders) have been calling for more Pakistans for the past 70 years. Modi Govt is just following the trend of tolerating them.

Udi baba
'Ashamed of being born in India', says Mamata Banerjee, slams ‘hooliganism in the name of religion’
http://www.indiatvnews.com/politics/national-ashamed-of-being-born-in-india-mamata-banerjee-slams-hooliganism-in-the-name-of-religion-381053
Udi Baba, yeh kya sunliya maine oh aisa pehle bhi kahaa tha kisini. Arey haan yaad aaya, apna Prime "nationalist" ne khud kahaa tha

PM Modi ashamed of himself being born in India
Modi panned for 'ashamed of being born Indian' remark
Twitter roasts Modi for saying people were ashamed to be born Indian

Then all bets are off. It may actually be a good thing for a lasting peaceful future. Far less chances of riots after a short brutal campaign.
Time to unleash the Babu B with in you. I know you are rearing for it:butcher:

Last edited:
The way indian gov is moving , its bound to happen, they are eliminating all minority religions and making 'Ghar wapsi' sort of plans...

india is bound to get divided into smaller states as hindu majority cannot make law for all,, they only protect laws for elite class of hindus ...

Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque, has threatened to wage 'jihad' in the country if India is declared a 'Hindu Rashtra'.

Kolkata: Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque, has threatened to wage 'jihad' in the country if India is declared a 'Hindu Rashtra'.

"If namaz, azaan, Quran and Shariat law are banned then jihad will begin," Imam Barkati said while speaking to reporters.

"Why would this nation be a 'Hindu Rashtra', why can't it be a 'Muslim Rashtra'. Why can't the 25-30 crore Muslim population of India be given Pakistan, we will fight for Pakistan," the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan Mosque said.

"If 'Hindu Rashtra' becomes a reality and azaan, cow meat, Quran are prohibited, then we will not spare you and even Prime Minister Narendra Modi," he warned.

When asked to elaborate on his 'jihad' terminology, Imam Barkati said, "In jihad everything will be finished, as it is happening in Afghanistan and across the world," adding that "we have been practising jihad for the last 100 years".

When asked to comment on West Bengal Mamata Banerjee's statement that she had never red beacon on her car, the Imam said, "During her younger days, the Trinamool Congress supremo used to eat everything; she even used to have mutton biryani. However, these days she is having cucumber and (muri) puffed rice, so shall we also eat the same."

Threatening to violate the Centre's order banning red beacon, Barkati said that he will continue to use the red beacon as permission for it was given by the erstwhile British government.

"I am a Shahi Imam and hence I won't give up red beacon despite court's order. All Shahi Imams have been using 'lal batti' and nobody has ever objected to it," Imam Barkati said.

According to the Modi government's order, after May 1, no one will be able to put red light atop his/her vehicle. Blue light will be used only for emergency vehicles in the country...Neither the states nor the Centre will have power to give any special permission (for use of beacon lights).

PM had said that every Indian is a VIP and the culture of beacons on vehicles carrying dignitaries should have gone long ago.

Earlier, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat had said that India is a “Hindu Rashtra” and there is a need to organise all Hindus in the country for which this is “favourable time”.

http://zeenews.india.com/west-benga...ants-pakistan-for-indian-muslims-2003856.html

That's sedation, we need to pass a law to detained anyone advocating sedation. Frankly they should have their Indian citizenship cancelled and kicked out of the country at the earliest!

70 years too late.

But for someone living in 1400 years old times, time is an ambigious concept.
whats wrong in that ? If Hindus are trying to live and majority are living in thousands of year old time then why can't Muslims live in just a century old time?

Look at this progressive society of Bengal. He got infuriated just because of Indian govt directive to remove Red Beacons from Cars just to end VIP culture.

No wonder these species deserves daily bomb blasts, F-16s/drones overhead and MOAB in the rear to keep their insanity in check. He and mamta should have been born in Iraq or Syria.

whats wrong in that ? If Hindus are trying to live and majority are living in thousands of year old time then why can't Muslims live in just a century old time?

Anyone who is superstitious is an intellectually inferior product in my opinion. Believing in ridiculous stories does not impress me, no matter who does it.

Plus this particular chu is no different from ur lal masjid guys, a rabid dog.

Anyone who is superstitious is an intellectually inferior product in my opinion. Believing in ridiculous stories does not impress me, no matter who does it.

Plus this particular chu is no different from ur lal masjid guys, a rabid dog.

Islam has no place for superstitions :) Those Muslims who believe in any such thing in fact have inherited those from your own Hindus and not 1400 years back.

So your earlier comment was as pathetic as nonsense sans any logical backing by any Hindutva when it comes to Indian Muslims.

As far as this Shahi Imam of iNdia is concerned I think he is too weak to be called a rabid.

If these shahis did not sell Indian Muslims by siding with Hindutva affiliated groups as well as Congress then today Muslim political landscape in India would have been different.

I guess its written in Islam that sun sets in mud and earth is flat.

Nevertheless, Religious discussions are banned.

Your guess is as wrong as your Hindutva thinking.

This guy is superstitious because he is a convert and acting like al-arabi. If he is so much in romance/delusion of being Muslim more than Arab, then he should move to desert like Muslims used to live.

Again your knowledge is pathetic because who told you that all Arabs are Muslims?

BTW The Muslim deserts aka KSA , UAE/Dubai/Gulf in one word are providing major employment to Bharotis including Bharoti Hindus.

So nothing would be wrong if the Maulana moves to the richest desert.

If Asoka did not turned non violent Buddhist then today Muslim landscape in India + Pakistan + Afghanistan would have been non-existent.

Only if Asoka was a Hindu then indeed the landscape would have been different ;)

Ok you win flying angels ferrying messages from invisible all powerful dudes actually exist. Happy?

Now stop quoting me. I am not worth you time and deep intelligence.

All Ibrahamic religions believe that. Your Hindutva is still struggling to compete with them :)

Back
Top Bottom