What's new

If Hindu Rashtra becomes reality, Indian Muslims should get 'Pakistan': Shahi Imam

Pakistan is already formed...they should have moved there in 1947 itself.

Your guess is as wrong as your Hindutva thinking.

Again your knowledge is pathetic because who told you that all Arabs are Muslims?

I said pure or original Muslims are Arabs. Are they not?

BTW The Muslim deserts aka KSA , UAE/Dubai/Gulf in one word are providing major employment to Bharotis including Bharoti Hindus.

So nothing would be wrong if the Maulana moves to the richest desert.

The Bharotis never went to these useless deserts. This central asia filth came to loot first in S.Asia.

BTW, Gulf countries don't even have the brains to drill oil without the west.

1280px-1_AD_to_2003_AD_Historical_Trends_in_global_distribution_of_GDP_China_India_Western_Europe_USA_Middle_East.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_India

Only if Asoka was a Hindu then indeed the landscape would have been different ;)

:lol: Asoka was a Hindu. Never expected this mistake from you.

And what action has been taken against him by Mamata Banerjee for his remarks? If the majority decides in future on Hindu rastra (God forbid never should happen) he is very well can go to Bangladesh. Partition of India is done and dusted. Its the last refuge for Hindus all around the world. It might sound communal but the reality.

WB has got entangled in appeasement these days that people are openly insulting state authority. Whats next Bengal? Used to be a revolutionary state in India

Islam has no place for superstitions :)

As far as this Shahi Imam of iNdia is concerned I think he is too weak to be called a rabid.

Expected Better from you. There is nothing called Shahi Imam of India. He is a Imam of a famous mosque in WB. He himself is laying the foundation for BJP's rise in that state by giving out unwanted statements.

Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque, has threatened to wage 'jihad' in the country if India is declared a 'Hindu Rashtra'.

Kolkata: Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque, has threatened to wage 'jihad' in the country if India is declared a 'Hindu Rashtra'.

"If namaz, azaan, Quran and Shariat law are banned then jihad will begin," Imam Barkati said while speaking to reporters.

"Why would this nation be a 'Hindu Rashtra', why can't it be a 'Muslim Rashtra'. Why can't the 25-30 crore Muslim population of India be given Pakistan, we will fight for Pakistan," the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan Mosque said.

"If 'Hindu Rashtra' becomes a reality and azaan, cow meat, Quran are prohibited, then we will not spare you and even Prime Minister Narendra Modi," he warned.

When asked to elaborate on his 'jihad' terminology, Imam Barkati said, "In jihad everything will be finished, as it is happening in Afghanistan and across the world," adding that "we have been practising jihad for the last 100 years".

When asked to comment on West Bengal Mamata Banerjee's statement that she had never red beacon on her car, the Imam said, "During her younger days, the Trinamool Congress supremo used to eat everything; she even used to have mutton biryani. However, these days she is having cucumber and (muri) puffed rice, so shall we also eat the same."

Threatening to violate the Centre's order banning red beacon, Barkati said that he will continue to use the red beacon as permission for it was given by the erstwhile British government.

"I am a Shahi Imam and hence I won't give up red beacon despite court's order. All Shahi Imams have been using 'lal batti' and nobody has ever objected to it," Imam Barkati said.

According to the Modi government's order, after May 1, no one will be able to put red light atop his/her vehicle. Blue light will be used only for emergency vehicles in the country...Neither the states nor the Centre will have power to give any special permission (for use of beacon lights).

PM had said that every Indian is a VIP and the culture of beacons on vehicles carrying dignitaries should have gone long ago.

Earlier, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat had said that India is a “Hindu Rashtra” and there is a need to organise all Hindus in the country for which this is “favourable time”.

http://zeenews.india.com/west-benga...ants-pakistan-for-indian-muslims-2003856.html
This Kolkata babu is jumping because he has political patronage from Momota Banarjee... isko Delhi bula lo kisi din...

I said pure or original Muslims are Arabs. Are they not?

The Bharotis never went to these useless deserts. This central asia filth came to loot first in S.Asia.

BTW, Gulf countries don't even have the brains to drill oil without the west.

1280px-1_AD_to_2003_AD_Historical_Trends_in_global_distribution_of_GDP_China_India_Western_Europe_USA_Middle_East.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_India

:lol: Asoka was a Hindu. Never expected this mistake from you.

Get the hell out with your bull crap about Muslims were originally Arab
Who was Adam pbuh the first Muslim ?
So take your nasty self away about spreading bull crap you Turd

whats wrong in that ? If Hindus are trying to live and majority are living in thousands of year old time then why can't Muslims live in just a century old time?
Dont try to explain ur self or islam to them, they already knw all about it, the knw what is righteous yet thier egos wont let them accept it, so in the end thier egos will lead them to destruction cause there can be be no final victors others than muslims n that is what scares them...

It seems he wants to live in Pakistan which is already created, since no new Pakistan will be formed. But the question is, are Pakistanis willing to accept him?

Pakistan is already formed...they should have moved there in 1947 itself.
Bhakt!

Muallllaaannnaa Saaahiibbbb .. Spread the word. we in Pakistan hear you loud and clear.

Let the party start :butcher:

so he is asking for another partition? another bit of land from India or he is asking to come to pakistan ?

No . he is talking about the Muslims of India specifically and carving out another Pakistan within Indian federation.

Expected Better from you. There is nothing called Shahi Imam of India. He is a Imam of a famous mosque in WB. He himself is laying the foundation for BJP's rise in that state by giving out unwanted statements.
read my post again I said the same thing which you are saying. he and his likes had been selling Muslim vote by such tricks.

Get the hell out with your bull crap about Muslims were originally Arab
Who was Adam pbuh the first Muslim ?
So take your nasty self away about spreading bull crap you Turd

Religious discussion banned. My post deleted. Let this topic rest and don't burst your nerves. I get that Mughal invasion was neither your conspiracy nor your fault.

So get out the guilt and be happy.

The moron should be thrown in jail with sedition and terrorism charges...

Back
Top Bottom