What's new

Hussaini Brahmins are Hindus but observe Muslim traditions : Uniqueness of Indian culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a disgrace that the religion of Islam has been changed.

A reminder to all Muslims here. Preserve the religion with all your might, and stay in contact with other Muslims, otherwise your communities will end like the clusterfuck that this is

Our might is the only thing that can help us.
No peace with such fitna kufri groups.
They declared war on us by their blasphemy when they tried to include parts of our religion in their idol worship.

Promote kufr?
Forget promoting kufr, any real Muslim would stop such a fitna group and its blasphemous kufri acts by any means possible.
Go worship whatever you want. But using parts of Islam in their idol worship won’t be tolerated.
There’s still lions in the Ummah who will protect the deen at any cost and defend the honour of the religion.

Respectfully, don’t speak about Islam or Muslims if you’re not a Muslim.
You don’t get an opinion on this if you are neither a Muslim nor the other group involved. So statements such as the one you made⬇️ are of no value because a third party shouldn’t interfere in this issue. It’s about Muslims vs a fitna kaffir group.
You can promote them and do whatever you want with them. But don’t say “we” should promote them and don’t speak about Islam.
You're right about the we part, I shouldn't have said that , my apologies if it offended anyone

Although when I was writing that I was saying that in a general sense/ everyone, Both parties involved not from a Muslim POV

I think their hostility against Sunnis is due to some violent Salafi/Jahadi activities in India and Kashmir (I don't say it's one sided). the hands of foreign intelligence services is visible, the same old divide and rule policy.
In Kashmir it’s Muslims of Kashmir vs Indian occupational forces.
Many Shia groups have existed and many Shias fought against Indian occupational forces in Kashmir along side Sunni groups.
You dividing and spreading misinformation by making such a statement.
Foreign intelligence services don’t help them. It’s domestic intelligence services. Kashmir is a part of Pakistan and these Kashmiris groups fought to join Pakistan. Them getting support from ISI in their own land is like getting support from domestic intelligence agency against a foreign occupation force.
Kashmiris mujahids of all sects fight side by side against Indians.

• Love
Reactions: AA_
You're right about the we part, I shouldn't have said that , my apologies if it offended anyone

Although when I was writing that I was saying that in a general sense/ everyone, Both parties involved not from a Muslim POV
Yeah but here’s the issue, you won’t understand why Muslims are such against these type of kufri groups and what Muslims must do. You can talk from a general pov but it means nothing when our religion has already told us how to deal with such groups. The other side is also religiously motivated by their own beliefs. So an outsider that’s not from any of the two sides won’t be able to understand the thought process of any of the two sides or why they think how they think.

It’s like me one day waking up and talking about how to do elections in Uganda when I know nothing about it.

If you are an idol worshiper and don't profess Islam in its entirety then you would end up in hell. Period

Rest is all noise

Does this apply to you iron brothers, the Chinese? Or the Japanese or Brazilians or Vietnamese? Are they all going to burn in hell because they don't adhere to Islam in its entirety (or even partially)? Do you think they are all deserving of torture?

Does this apply to you iron brothers, the Chinese? Or the Japanese or Brazilians or Vietnamese? Are they all going to burn in hell because they don't adhere to Islam in its entirety (or even partially)? Do you think they are all deserving of torture?

Yes to all irrespective of nationality

India is a symbol of perversion and piracy.

There's also the Satpanths, who blend Ismailism with Hinduism

• Sad
Reactions: AA_
It doesn't matter what I feel. It is what it is and I fully agree with it

That explains why so many Muslims are extremists. If you really believe that other people are deserving of torture for even a day, let alone for eternity, then your heart is full of hatred for them. There are some 7 billion non Muslims on the planet, most of whom are decent people - you believe that they all deserve to be tortured. Only a sick hate filled ideology can actually convince normal people of such beliefs.

Einstein, MLK, and millions of other people who made the world a better place are currently being tortured, while you yourself will go to heaven and enjoy a great afterlife, so vividly described in your holy book.

I would dismiss this as childish fantasy, except that such beliefs have real world consequences. When one billion people are convinced that the other 7 billion are deserving of torture, the world cannot live in peace. It is sad that your religion has imbued you with such hatred for others.

That explains why so many Muslims are extremists. If you really believe that other people are deserving of torture for even a day, let alone for eternity, then your heart is full of hatred for them. There are some 7 billion non Muslims on the planet, most of whom are decent people - you believe that they all deserve to be tortured. Only a sick hate filled ideology can actually convince normal people of such beliefs.

Einstein, MLK, and millions of other people who made the world a better place are currently being tortured, while you yourself will go to heaven and enjoy a great afterlife, so vividly described in your holy book.

I would dismiss this as childish fantasy, except that such beliefs have real world consequences. When one billion people are convinced that the other 7 billion are deserving of torture, the world cannot live in peace. It is sad that your religion has imbued you with such hatred for others.
Cope Kaffir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom