What's new

Hussaini Brahmins are Hindus but observe Muslim traditions : Uniqueness of Indian culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the real question here is, "Are they exempt from lynching?"
Lynching from fellow hardline muslims for calling themselves muslims while still following Hindu customs...??
This kind of shirk is blasphemous and punishable by death.

Does this apply to you iron brothers, the Chinese? Or the Japanese or Brazilians or Vietnamese? Are they all going to burn in hell because they don't adhere to Islam in its entirety (or even partially)? Do you think they are all deserving of torture?

Yes to all irrespective of nationality

And do you personally feel that they all deserve eternal torture?

Omg man, do I have to explain this to Muslims as well??

Not all non-believers are destined to hell. Allah will judge them on the day of judgement as well, and their character will also be tested, if they are non-believers.

Not all non-believers go to hell immediately. Provision must be made for those who never received Islam, or who were pushed away due to seeing a distorted version of it

@Sayfullah I thought you would know about this at least

Last edited:
Not all non-believers are destined to hell. Allah will judge them on the day of judgement as well, and their character will also be tested, if they are non-believers.

Not all non-believers go to hell immediately. Provision must be made for those who never received Islam, or who were pushed away due to seeing a distorted version of it

Prove this with Quran and Hadith

Prove this with Quran and Hadith
Of course

“Surely the believers and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabians – whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the last day and does good deeds – shall have their reward with their Lord and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.” (Ch.2: V.63)
“The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, no one of this nation, Jew or Christian, hears of me then dies without having believed in that with which I was sent, but he will be one of the people of the Fire.” Narrated by Muslim, 153. ”
- you can Infer that those who do not receive the message are not definitely damned to hell.

The bottom line is that Allah is the Supreme, the all merciful and all knowing. “and your Lord treats no one with injustice”.

If there is someone with good character, who lived honestly and did not spread corruption throughout the world, even if they did not receive the message of Islam, it is likely that Allah would judge their hereafter upon their deeds and their morality. Surely Allah is the most powerful, the all knowing.

Lynching from fellow hardline muslims for calling themselves muslims while still following Hindu customs...??
There are hardline Muslims in india? Color me surprised.

This kind of shirk is blasphemous and punishable by death.
On the contrary, we are an easy going people. Just look at Pakistan, a butt ton of different sects and beliefs and everybody gets along just fine. Unlike a certain secular republic we both know of

- you can Infer that those who do not receive the message are not definitely damned to hell.
You are really pushing the boundaries of logical reasoning, dude.

Just because the aforementioned group is confirmed to be condemned to hell, doesn't mean the others aren't.

If X1 == Y,
doesn't mean X2 =/= Y

Bear in mind this is just one Ayat out of 6666 ayats. Are you sure any of the other 6665 doesn't condemn the unbelievers to hell?

Last edited:
That explains why so many Muslims are extremists. If you really believe that other people are deserving of torture for even a day, let alone for eternity, then your heart is full of hatred for them. There are some 7 billion non Muslims on the planet, most of whom are decent people - you believe that they all deserve to be tortured. Only a sick hate filled ideology can actually convince normal people of such beliefs.

Einstein, MLK, and millions of other people who made the world a better place are currently being tortured, while you yourself will go to heaven and enjoy a great afterlife, so vividly described in your holy book.

I would dismiss this as childish fantasy, except that such beliefs have real world consequences. When one billion people are convinced that the other 7 billion are deserving of torture, the world cannot live in peace. It is sad that your religion has imbued you with such hatred for others.

It doesn't matter what I feel. It is what it is and I fully agree with it

Congrats, you finally vented.

Now,
What part of @Areesh 's statement was hard to understand?
That's just what our Book says and we believe in what our Book says.

It's not for us to decide what happens to unbelievers. I don't know the philosophy behind Hindusim so that may be news to you but that's not how religion works.

In Islam, you only get born once. Life is a test. There are rules. Do's and dont's. In our eyes, not all the don'ts may necessarily be bad, nor all the do's good. But, that's what test is.
The above two lines are summary of Islam. That may help explain a Muslim's intransigence.

Do we wish for eternal torture on unbelievers? No. Do our wishes matter? No.
We are just out here looking to save our own a*s. Most of the time, we lose sight of that, but that is the end goal of everyone.

They’ve used to lie to divide the Shias and Sunnis in IOK and in rest of India. FYI -Iran and Iraq play a pivotal in Shia Islam.
Sunni Shia divide is a thousand year old dispute. In Pakistan, the sunni extremist got a boost during the tenure of military dictator Zia ul Haq

Can they serve beef at McDonald’s ?
Forget about beef, gangus got their khaaki chaddis in a twist over McDonalds selling halal food.
They called it "pandering" to Muslims.

What can you expect from a people who gave negative reviews to Microsoft Excel because their sensitivities were hurt due to an ad from Surf Excel :lol:

Last edited:
They are kattar mushrikin, and found affinity with Shi'ite theology. I wonder what it was

Now,

It's not for us to decide what happens to unbelievers. I don't know the philosophy behind Hindusim so that may be news to you but that's not how religion works.

In Islam, you only get born once. Life is a test. There are rules. Do's and dont's. In our eyes, not all the don'ts may necessarily be bad, nor all the do's good. But, that's what test is.
The above two lines are summary of Islam. That may help explain a Muslim's intransigence.

We are just out here looking to save our own a*s. Most of the time, we lose sight of that, but that is the end goal of everyone.
Saying that the non-believers who are good people will definitely be damned to hell is directly contradicting Allah's attributes of being the most Just. Allah will surely judge amongst humanity fairly.
It is not our place to judge who will be damned to hell, it is our place to have hope.

Saying that the non-believers who are good people will definitely be damned to hell is directly contradicting Allah's attributes of being the most Just. Allah will surely judge amongst humanity fairly.
It is not our place to judge who will be damned to hell, it is our place to have hope.

We don't get to decide that. It's the uncomfortable truth.
You are talking about unbelievers who are good people. I'll make this easy. What about Modi? The mass murderer. He's definitely going to hell, no? Imagine him getting punished in Hell. Try to hold that thought for a few minutes. I bet even his victims would forgive him if they saw what awaited him. The punishment is too horrible to even imagine.
Would you want ANYONE getting tortured eternally? Even Modi?

So, let's just stick to the Book.

Please read this post

Now,

Dude, I had a pal of mine tell me this elaborate story of how ahle bait lady from Imam,s family had married a hindu and they came to help. I just listen to thier bullshit and dont even react! Then these jahils lay claim on Kaba too not knowing that Kaba was built by adam and then Abraham. Arab pagans had crufix, star of david and some sort of reigious items from all over the world so I am sure they may have had something from hindu faith. It was afte this pagan shit hapenen dthat juews stopped going to Kaba as a holly place as they had evidence from the presence of Abraham that the place was sacred.
The most powerful idols were brought in from Yemen and Yemenis were the original Arabs from what I know.
Anyways,
These ppl want too much attention maybe they all have the largest diaspora of any other nation! So grand of a nation that they cant live in the glorious yindustan!
A pal of mine from Shia community married a hindu girl and no one from his family showed up at his wedding in Washington DC.So, go figure!
These mofos got issues & cant act normal. Gaand mai keeray hai.

They say ( per a learned hindu pal of mine) that a daughter of ahle bait married a banya so that's why they sent an army there from bhindia,lol! In such early days of islma with Hassan & hussian present, you think they would have their women some raggedy idol worshippers?
Just listed to their stories and let them fell good thinking that we need them chutyas to know our deen and history.
That’s utterly false. I’m descended directly from the Ahl-e-Bayt and I’ve never heard that.
Shias only started to gravitate towards Persia and South Asia after the events of Karbala after Yazids and Ummayads started a crackdown on them.

We’re not against peaceful co existence, but for them to spread falsehoods make my blood boil. Let me guess, your friend is Pakistani?

View attachment 921450
Possibly something like this happened in history and now we have Hussaini barhamin
Nope! Never did. This is my point about this story’ being deliberately spread by Indians. This Waseem guy was never a Shia for him to “convert” to Hinduism. He’s what I would describe as a symbol - the name to forced hatred within Islamic communities. Classic divide and rule, treat the smaller group better so the bigger group so the wrath’s turns inwards.

We don't get to decide that. It's the uncomfortable truth.
You are talking about unbelievers who are good people.
Yes, and that's where the line cannot be drawn. Everything is up to Allah when it comes to the non-believers, and it should be left at that.
I'll make this easy. What about Modi? The mass murderer. He's definitely going to hell, no? Imagine him getting punished in Hell.
Try to hold that thought for a few minutes. I bet even his victims would forgive him if they saw what awaited him. The punishment is too horrible to even imagine.
Would you want ANYONE getting tortured eternally? Even Modi?
I don't think we can even say that
So, let's just stick to the Book.

Please read this post
But it feels wrong to say that all non-believers, regardless of being good people or not, are doomed to hell.

I'm pretty sure that the basic lines for belief lies in Belief in one god and tawhid. Each person has the responsibility to look for the truth themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom