What's new

Hussaini Brahmins are Hindus but observe Muslim traditions : Uniqueness of Indian culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for adding clarity to this. I didn’t know about the buried Brahmins, but the other parts I knew were falsify history.

Thanks again!

There is only one of their grave and its of their leader who wished to be buried there. He might've accepted Islam or else he'd have wished to be cremated as per strict Brahmin code. Rest of his group returned as there is no trace of their remains in Karbala.

These things are probably added during the time of Mughal empire and/or Muslim empires before them.

It makes no sense to be Hussaini Brahmin and I don't think there is anybody truly "Hussaini" and "Brahmin". A brahmin can be Hussaini but a hussaini cannot be non-Muslim

Reactions: AA_
There is only one of their grave and its of their leader who wished to be buried there. He might've accepted Islam or else he'd have wished to be cremated as per strict Brahmin code. Rest of his group returned as there is no trace of their remains in Karbala.
I gathered from your previous comments that you’re also Shia like me. Please correct me if I am wrong.
There has been a concentrated effort by the Indians to actively divide the Shias and Sunnis of the region and throughout the greater Islamic world. It serves multiple purposes. It creates division amongst the Islamic community especially in an Islamic majority region such as Kashmir, where the vast majority of Muslims want independence. I’ve tracked how the Indian authorities have given the Shia (minority in Kashmir) more freedom vs the majority Sunni population, this creates an internal enemy for the Sunnis as they expect the Shias to be bootlicker of the oppressive Hindu regime.
this plays into the larger Shia/Sunni divide.
Iran, for its part as a leader of the Muslim world, has spoken out against the oppression in Kashmir.
Any Islamic content that comes out of India, whether movie, books, or articles is often controversial and many times produced by a Shia (going by the name). You see countless pro India propaganda - case in point that Waseem Rizvi guy converting to “Hinduism.” Majority of the Indian Shias aren’t like that guy but it’s clear this is sanctioned at the highest level of the Brahmin Hindu state. It’s essentially influence campaign to undermine Muslim unity in order to easily control them. Just my thoughts.

I think their hostility against Sunnis is due to some violent Salafi/Jahadi activities in India and Kashmir (I don't say it's one sided). the hands of foreign intelligence services is visible, the same old divide and rule policy.
It's nothing to do with Kashmir or British.

It has everything to do with Qasim and fall of Sindh.
they martyred, one returns alive and spreads the story. it's an old tradition, so we can't say it's a recent or political thing (at least not a British one).

Sindh and lower Punjab hosted many Sassanian dignitaries fleeing Arabs. There is a 7 women shrine attributed to Sassanian noble women.

No I'm not 😡
but I'm not a Muslim either - I make it clear everywhere cause my views=\ a Muslim man's views

People Don't get offended by what I say as it is not representative of Muslim people
In one post you stated; you survived a blast in imam bargh! What were you doing their if you aren’t a Muslim.

I gathered from your previous comments that you’re also Shia like me. Please correct me if I am wrong.
There has been a concentrated effort by the Indians to actively divide the Shias and Sunnis of the region and throughout the greater Islamic world. It serves multiple purposes. It creates division amongst the Islamic community especially in an Islamic majority region such as Kashmir, where the vast majority of Muslims want independence. I’ve tracked how the Indian authorities have given the Shia (minority in Kashmir) more freedom vs the majority Sunni population, this creates an internal enemy for the Sunnis as they expect the Shias to be bootlicker of the oppressive Hindu regime.
Iran, for its part as a leader of the Muslim world, has spoken out against the oppression in Kashmir.
Any Islamic content that comes out of India, whether movie, books, or articles is often controversial and many times produced by a Shia (going by the name). You see countless pro India propaganda - case in point that Waseem Rizvi guy converting to “Hinduism.” Majority of the Indian Shias aren’t like that guy but it’s clear this is sanctioned at the highest level of the Brahmin Hindu state. It’s essentially influence campaign to undermine Muslim unity in order to easily control them. Just my thoughts.

Yes, they use different propaganda tactics to divide the two sects as an enemy would do.

Regarding your question about Shias in Kashmir, no they do not enjoy more freedom than Sunnis do. Actually if you hold Pro Indian thoughts, you've all the freedom regardless of your sect. Also, majority of the key posts are held by Sunni Kashmiris who are pro govt.

Note that majority of Kashmiris want a free state, rather than being with Pakistan, believe it or not. Kashmiri Shias face a lot of oppression as well if they oppose the government policies.

About Waseem Rizvi, he has been a long time Hindu and everyone knew it. The Shia Ulama opposed him as much as they could, living under Hindutva rule.

In conclusion, Indian BJP govt keeps their support from every sect in India including Deobandi Mullahs, Shia Clerics and Barelvi peers.

Same tactics has been used by non-Muslim for centuries. Even today, western Intel agencies and local police hire underemployed sectarian motivated Shias to fit in and spy on masjids and or Muslim organizations.

Absolutely, I completely agree.
Shias and Sunnis are brothers. I stress this to every single Sectarian I meet, who tries to denounce the Islam of Shias or other muslims
This is often used as an effective divide between muslims, and can be a lethal concoction when paired with the lies and misconceptions that surround sectarianism

Last edited:
Same tactics has been used by non-Muslim for centuries. Even today, western Intel agencies and local police hire underemployed sectarian motivated Shias to fit in and spy on masjids and or Muslim organizations.
If we have the opposite problems in the US where it’s mostly Sunnis who spy on mosques. Really, it comes down whoever is willing to do so regardless of the sect right?

In one post you stated; you survived a blast in imam bargh! What were you doing their if you aren’t a Muslim.
That was me, he was answering me to another post. I survived because it occurred 40 mins after I had left. Let me clarify.

If you are an idol worshiper and don't profess Islam in its entirety then you would end up in hell. Period

Rest is all noise
Have you seen hell. Otherwise it is all conjecture.

If we have the opposite problems in the US where it’s mostly Sunnis who spy on mosques. Really, it comes down whoever is willing to do so regardless of the sect right?

That was me, he was answering me to another post. I survived because it occurred 40 mins after I had left. Let me clarify.
Agencies use financially struggling Muslim who already had a run in with law, i.e Muslims who are jailed for immigration offense and throw them a carrot. But they aren’t hired as an employee or agent. What I am talking about they inducting vetted Shias as a full time contractor or employee/ agent and giving them required training to infiltrate and spy. I met quite a few in different govt agencies. Now problem agencies are running in, same sectarianly inclined folks can’t be trusted with modes of Intel collection when it comes to monitoring Iranian or pro Iranian proxies locally or abroad. So at certain level their training or advancement opportunities are blocked from behind the scenes.

Agencies use financially struggling Muslim who already had a run in with law, i.e Muslims who are jailed for immigration offense and throw them a carrot. But they aren’t hired as an employee or agent. What I am talking about they inducting vetted Shias as a full time contractor or employee/ agent and giving them required training to infiltrate and spy. I met quite a few in different govt agencies. Now problem agencies are running in, same sectarianly inclined folks can’t be trusted with modes of Intel collection when it comes to monitoring Iranian or pro Iranian proxies locally or abroad. So at certain level their training or advancement opportunities are blocked from behind the scenes.
Obama did that here. It’s entrapment basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom