What's new

I love Pakistani TV serials, Indian shows are boring: Paresh Rawal

Kabhi duriyan barhatey ho to phir qareeb ho jatey ho
Ye to ham ko batao bakhordar key tum kiya chahtey ho :D ?

PDF me rehte ho
Aur itna bhi nahi jaante ho?
Bass ab toh akhand bharat ho! :lol:

Good looks,good dancing but meh acting
Exactly my point.

Youtube currently best drama to watch is Sami which is a social issue based drama
Anything more lighter?

@Zibago my iPhone autocorrected my Hindi. Sorry if it sounded gibberish. :(

You guys have good cinema.
We have good TV series.

You have good batsmen.
We have (had) good bowlers.

You have good film singers.
We have good music acts.

Sab partition par decide hua tha :lol:

eeek chez partition pe decide hona rah gaye the

"Chutyee Politicians" hahahaha isliye woh dono side pe hian

. and I think Pakistani Channels are not allowed in India :(

Yes

How does Paresh Rawal gets to watch Pak serials? Which channel shows serials like Humsafar and how can I see it?

Zindage Channel used to On-air Pakistani TV shows, But as now they are banned. you can watch any Pakistani Drama On youtube or some other Websites.

Check www.dramaonline.pk , and i will recommend watching Main abdul Qadir hun, Zindage Gulzaar hay and Khuda or Muhabbat.

My wife also see some Pakistani serials and she says that they are based on some nice family stories.
Social issues ranging from feudalism to dowry by 2006 Pakistani drama industry was good as dead the new drama industry is built on the ruins of the old one
Check www.dramaonline.pk , and i will recommend watching Main abdul Qadir hun, Zindage Gulzaar hay and Khuda or Muhabbat.
Excellent choice sir but you forgot Ye mera dewana pan hy

I remember bakra kishton mein :D early 90's ... we used to bring VCR cassettes :D .... My family is pure veg and I was an 7-8 year old and was confused for long how can a bakra came in kisht :D

@RealNapster How are you man ?

@RealNapster How are you man ?

I am Good. thanks. What about you ?

Same pinch. But Bheem is never beam to me. :P

Maybe that's because you pay more attention to things then me. :D

BTW, whenever i read your user name, i read "Levina tandon".. Raveena tandon ki choti behn. :P .. and i don't know why............

I am good busy with in some transition work
I am Good. thanks. What about you ?

Maybe that's because you pay more attention to things then me. :D

BTW, whenever i read your user name, i read "Levina tandon".. Raveena tandon ki choti behn. :P .. and i don't know why............

One thing that is really common between me and Raveena Tondon is that we both are typical scorpions (sun sign) and scorpions are known for their stings. :angel:

I'm just glad that I 've atleast one trait common with that spunky woman. I admire her. :-)

Back
Top Bottom