What's new

I love Pakistani TV serials, Indian shows are boring: Paresh Rawal

This is Good. Great actually. the good thing with India Pakistan is that we don't need translator's to talk to each other. communication gap to hay he nahe. so it's really easy for a Pakistani or an Indian to like the other qunky lagbag mentality b same he hay sub-continent kay logo ki...
You are right about communication gap being non existent. One of my bestie is a Pakistani gal from Karachi and she attends all the Indian parties/shows with us, be it Holi,Diwali or Dandiya. We have never treated her different for she never behaved different. It was very easy for her to gel with my gang.
Here in UAE I get to meet a lot of Pakistanis on daily basis, from my neighbour to my friends, a lot of ppl are Pakistanis.

I hope, may be, one day i could make it to the list. :P
Tell me when you're ready. :tup:
Hehehe

Congratulation

:tup:

Last edited:
Why would you say that ..?
well....apart from fogg deos, another thing which is in rounds is sending ppl to pakistan who likes anything pakistani and dares to talk about it.
for eg. remember karan johar had to almost apologize for casting fawad in adhm.
btw, thanks for restraining urself from abusing me on this and asking the reason first.
cheerio.

You are right about communication gap being non existent. One of my bestie is a Pakistani gal from Karachi and she attends all the Indian parties/shows with us, be it Holi,Diwali or Dandiya. We have never treated her different for she never behaved different. It was very easy for her to gel with my gang.
Here in UAE I get to meet a lot of Pakistanis on daily basis, from my neighbour to my friends, a lot of ppl are Pakistanis.

Which Shows that human's are not bad. Politics among them is what makes them hate each other.
Khair, Choro Hamy kia.. :P

Tell me when you're ready. :tup:
Hehehe

I will, I will.

Waisy ye batany kay pechy maqsad kia tha ? :azn:

Language is not a barrier but lack of communication, we understand Hindi very well.
Hmm maybe in the future we may do projects together but as of now just having interactions would be a positive option i see a lot of Bangladeshis commenting on Pakistani music videos i think its an unexplored market which we should target
++++++++++++++++++++

Paresh Rawal is Confused About Working in Pakistan!
FacebookTwitterSubscribe

Veteran Bollywood actor Paresh Rawal made headlines yesterday in Pakistan and across the border for saying he is highly impressed with Pakistani dramas and films and would love to work in them. He was reported to say he liked the writing, language, and story of our dramas and preferred Humsafar!

paresh-rawal-serious.jpg

However, the Hera Pheri star has hit back with a new statement where he insists that he never said he would love to work in the Pakistani showbiz industry. He also added that he was misquoted and what he said was totally different.

“I never said I want to work in Pakistani films, neither it is my wish. I want to categorically state this. I have been misquoted,” said Paresh Rawal

The actor-politician cleared the air on his earlier remark and stated,

“I just said that I liked Pakistan’s TV serial ‘Humsafar’, but never said ours are boring. I only said ours are a little slow”

With the recent on-going ban on Pakistani artists, the Bollywood actor had also shared his thoughts on it. Speaking about Saba Qamar’s Bollywood debut, ‘Hindi Medium’, here’s what he had to say.

“There should be no ban on anyone or anything. Even in Hindi Medium there was a Pakistani actress but nothing happened as the mood is good in the country.”

Seems like Paresh Rawal changed his mind about working in Pakistani films and dramas. Here we were, thinking about what roles he would fit right into! Alas, this was just a misquotation.

There is a lot of communication but most of it is based on hate

What about Anushka Sharma? no one beats her in bollywood imo. :smitten:
She looks like a duck now :D
Bol Entertainment is launching soon and i think this will be a big blow to current channels as the way they are spending money is something out of the world and they always aim to be the best in the world not even Asia or south asia.
And maybe after that Bol Films will start :D
Despite the India-Pakistan war that goes on the forum I've managed quite a few good frens from this place .Out of the 400 or something followers that I have on twitter, 21 (or more) are PDFians and 32 PDFians are my friends on fb. Lol
I have two fb id,s one is my political id (on which i dont share any personal information) and the other is my non political id which i only share with close friends and family but dont use that much
I know i am weird :D
This is Good. Great actually. the good thing with India Pakistan is that we don't need translator's to talk to each other. communication gap to hay he nahe. so it's really easy for a Pakistani or an Indian to like the other qunky lagbag mentality b same he hay sub-continent kay logo ki...
Aksar aukaat yahi masla ban jata hy :D

Babu Rao Ganpat Rao Apte eka Teja Seth should be careful in sich times.

Warna inke pattay bichane k liye crime master Gogo bohat hain

There is a lot of communication but most of it is based on hate
May I know how did you come to this conclusion?
If it's on the basis of the posts made on the forum by fake ids and ppl who use their anonymity to vent out their frustrations on the forum, then let me tell you that's not how it is in the real life. I can only hope that you know and interact with Indians face to face in real life.
If that's how you made your conclusion then I might have to drill some sense into you. :coffee:

May I know how did you come to this conclusion?
If it's on the basis of the posts made on the forum by fake ids and ppl who use their anonymity to vent out their frustrations on the forum, then let me tell you that's not how it is in the real life. I can only hope that you know and interact with Indians face to face in real life.
If that's how you made your conclusion then I might have to drill some sense into you. :coffee:
Not the forum but on nearly all social media platforms and what your media shows but i have to admit indians i met in real life were very friendly and welcoming mujhay ap logon ki samajg nahi ati kabhi jalwa to kabhi parda :D

Not the forum but on nearly all social media platforms and what your media shows but i have to admit indians i met in real life were very friendly and welcoming mujhay ap logon ki samajg nahi ati kabhi jalwa to kabhi parda :D

Both sides buddy.. Just had free kheer from an uncle from Nankana Sahib's restaurant. He wouldn't take my money even though I tried hard.

Back
Top Bottom