What's new

I love Pakistani TV serials, Indian shows are boring: Paresh Rawal

I think mentee had tagged me on one of the threads where you guys were discussing your profile pics. I landed there at the wrong time. I think I saw you and hellhound and I know mentee outside this forum so I have seen him too. I must have seen almost every cartoon/member here. Not a big deal. Lol

Mashallah. And none have seen you. hmm ?

Theatre scene in pak is much better. There is talent flowing.
Yes Pakistani intellectual cinema is farrr ahead.

Pakistani writer singer theatre actor were amazing they are immortal.

But commercial cinema. They lag far behind.
The reason is lack of audience and preferences of youth.
Commerical cinema is reviving "namaloom afrad,Actor in law,K2L,Jawani phir nahi ani etc gave a tough time to indian movies...

but Bengalis will have a language barrier dont you think?I have no issues with them coming here and collaborating for projects

Language is not a barrier but lack of communication, we understand Hindi very well.

Mashallah. And none have seen you. hmm ?
Despite the India-Pakistan war that goes on the forum I've managed quite a few good frens from this place .Out of the 400 or something followers that I have on twitter, 21 (or more) are PDFians and 32 PDFians are my friends on fb. Lol
Some selected few PDFians 're on my whatsapp too, which includes a few Pakistanis.
All of them have been really good to me. :-)
I'm glad that the hatred on the forum hasn't spilled outside it.
We discuss movies,army, and everything under the sun without any sabre rattling. Lolz
Btw I'm married. :)

Last edited:
Watch "Nazar-e-Bad" ppl it's about black magic it's really interesting drama.

He looks chichora ni? :/

What about Anushka Sharma? no one beats her in bollywood imo. :smitten:
or maybe disha patani... beats her

Yessss. And doesn't know anything about acting. He just delivers his dialogues with no feels.

Commerical cinema is reviving "namaloom afrad,Actor in law,K2L,Jawani phir nahi ani etc gave a tough time to indian movies...
but brother there is kind of mould a cinema transform from.
i dont know may be they should form their own path instead of looking at bollywood. this bollywood just wouldnt work for them.

they can carve out their own personal niche.

Pakistan Drama Industry now a days is making 100s of Dramas and its hard to say which is the best dramas but based on popularity i think Hum Tv, ARY, Aplus, Urdu One, See TV & Times TV are producing best dramas with more ratings......Bol Entertainment is launching soon and i think this will be a big blow to current channels as the way they are spending money is something out of the world and they always aim to be the best in the world not even Asia or south asia.

Despite the India-Pakistan war that goes on the forum I've managed quite a few good frens from this place .Out of the 400 or something followers that I have on twitter, 21 (or more) are PDFians and 32 PDFians are my friends on fb. Lol
Some selected few PDFians 're on my whatsapp too, which includes a few Pakistanis.
All of them have been really good to me. :-)
I'm glad that the hatred on the forum hasn't spilled outside it.
We discuss movies,army, and everything under the sun without any sabre rattling. Lolz

This is Good. Great actually. the good thing with India Pakistan is that we don't need translator's to talk to each other. communication gap to hay he nahe. so it's really easy for a Pakistani or an Indian to like the other qunky lagbag mentality b same he hay sub-continent kay logo ki...

I hope, may be, one day i could make it to the list. :P

Btw I'm married. :)

Congratulation,

ajao khan sahib bahar 90's se phr wo sb budhi ho gyin hain ab :P

haha... Budhi to ho gae par rang nahe gya.. :D

Action ka pata ni but he is a very good actor

Bhai the days when used to act like "Shaaka"... If you remember this character from Diljaly.. :P

Back
Top Bottom