What's new

I love Pakistani TV serials, Indian shows are boring: Paresh Rawal

She from what I know is in a serious relationship with another actor so I'm not surprised at her reaction. Plus when she said "I dont even know who he is", it could mean that she doesnt know him personally, which is fair.

She said she doesn't know who she is but she kept quiet to "let him have his moment of fame".
Incredibly petty IMO.

WRONG.
A Pakistani accent is very different from ours. Unless its a Pakistani Punjabi, your guys sound very different.
Agree. You put "G" everywhere in your words. :lol:

How does Paresh Rawal gets to watch Pak serials? Which channel shows serials like Humsafar and how can I see it?

ask your fellow indians or you dont even watch indian channels as well. So many indian channels show Pakistani content plus most of the Pakistani dramas channels in you tube are watched, subscribed and commented mostly by indians.

Nope. I meant Pashtuns cant pronounce tough hindi alphabets like bha,dha,gha etc.

I think that's true for those Pushtuns who don't speak Urdu with native proficiency, more likely to be from the rural/tribal areas. The urbanized pushtuns are proficient with these syllables though they still occasionally mispronounce their Fs and Ps.

WRONG.
A Pakistani accent is very different from ours. Unless its a Pakistani Punjabi, your guys sound very different.

whats wrong in it? thats exactly what i was saying i said Pakistani accent is different that is why its popular in india.

read my comment again pls.

The urbanized pushtuns are proficient with these syllables though they still occasionally mispronounce their Fs and Ps
True that.
But somehow its easy to always spot a pashtun from his accent. Albeit i must admit Punjabis from your side sound very much like Indian punjabis and for obvious reasons. Just that they don't speak pure Punjabi.
thats exactly what i was saying i said Pakistani accent is different that is why its popular in india.
:)
Prolly you've not understood my comment, if the accent is diff from the accent of mainland then it isnt popular in India. I know it for sure.

But somehow its easy to always spot a pashtun from his accent. Albeit i must admit Punjabis from your side sound very much like Indian punjabis and for obvious reasons. Just that they don't speak pure Punjabi.

Punjabi speakers in Pakistan have really diminished in the last several decades as speaking Urdu/English became a class thing. The language has also taken on a lot of loan words from Urdu to substitute "hindi sounding" words.

Quite unfortunate really.

Punjabi speakers in Pakistan have really diminished in the last several decades as speaking Urdu/English became a class thing. The language has also taken on a lot of loan words from Urdu to substitute "hindi sounding" words.

Quite unfortunate really.

That's sad. Most of the Pakistanis I know always speak Urdu, even, when I speak Punjabi with them, they speak for few moments and go back to Urdu again. We (Sikhs) are declining breed due to emigration/declining birth rates, so really worried about Punjabi language in longer run.

Indian aunties have ruined the small screen in India :( ...that saas bahu crap

you should and also ask you mother to watch Pakistani Serials for fresh air and get out of this mental torture.

believe me you will be in new trouble again:P my mother watch all the Pakistani serials coming from every channels ( Hum Tv, ARY, GEO, TV One, Urdu One, Aplus etc.) she try not to miss even a single serial even in Ramadan. She even always complains to me about timings of serials on all channels in prime time which are same and she complains that she couldn't watch enough of them due to the same timing....:cheesy::(

Back
Top Bottom