What's new

An Indian Student In Pakistan

This isn't new. I knew a kid in Univ who also studied in Pak because his dad was posted in Islamabad. He recounted being followed too.
Yes agencies keep a close eye on all foreign embassy staff for security reasons but they don't follow like they are harrassing or intimidating the staff. Stricit diplomatic codes are being followed. They secretly follow not like that BS written in that article.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but no Pakistani watches Bollywood shit.

Pakistan needs its own media and cinema with China to help out.

1655059623907.png

1655059639482.png

Sorry I do not watch bollywood vulgar shit.

Usually I watch Pakistani dramas to teach myself about our culture.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but no Pakistani watches Bollywood shit.

Pakistan needs its own media and cinema with China to help out.

View attachment 853497

View attachment 853498

Sorry I do not watch bollywood vulgar shit.

Usually I watch Pakistani dramas to teach myself about our culture.
dude your OTT china mentions into random stuff is kinda cringe

Lie and lie more Indian.
Comes naturally like the poor hygiene
May come as a surprise to fellows who believe indoctrinating little kids is a necessary bulwark for their survival.
You see, the difference b/w an Indian and a Pakistani starts right from childhood. You won't get it, it's understandable.

Indian kids are not taught hatred against Pakistanis. They are clueless of what goes on across the border. The only exposure to Pakistan in textbooks is maybe from the wars. Apart from it, it's all pappy-jhappy, no hate only love etcetera etcetera
Now things may have changed a bit, with teens getting access to social media early.
They're taught that K2 is India's tallest mountain.

The tone of the article and general attitude of Indians towards Muslims in general and Pakistanis in particular certainly doesn't support this ludicrous claim. I mean just take yourself as the example, your whole online existence revolves around hating on Pakistanis and jerking off to anti Muslim pogroms in your home country.
Oh yeah, Just because I have an ID here and I like to read about Pakistan, you think my world revolves around your pitiful existence?

They're taught that K2 is India's tallest mountain.
If you check the official map of India, you'd come to know K2 is indeed in India. But then what do you expect more from folks whose history starts from Mohammad Bin Qasim? Haha

Yeaaah I really doubt that, as much as I wish otherwise. Indian textbooks might not teach hatred but your movies and media brainwash sure do.
You are free to believe whatever you want but what's clear is
a) You don't know about our movies, and
b) You don't know about your own movies.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Just because I have an ID here and I like to read about Pakistan, you think my world revolves around your pitiful existence?

If you check the official map of India, you'd come to know K2 is indeed in India. But then what do you expect more from folks whose history starts from Mohammad Bin Qasim? Haha

You are free to believe whatever you want but what's clear is
a) You don't know about our movies, and
b) You don't know about your own movies.

K2 is in thePakistan and Chinese domain of Kashmir. Here is the official confirmation:

PS You need to get your facts right.

Atleast he escaped from Pakistan with his life.
Pakistan has been the hotbed of terrorism for decades.
if the non state sponsored terrorists don't get you , the sponsored ones might.
even serving and ex PMs are unsafe in Pakistan , what's the value of a kid ?

Back
Top Bottom