What's new

How would subcontinent look like if there was only Islam and Urdu?

Seems like you are clueless. If you don't even know who was the architect of the Taj.......lol.....the main reason/ attraction to visit India throughout the last 5 centuries.

I am also noting an intense hatred for anything Moghal/ Muslim here on this thread. This is most unfortunate. Not only is this belittling the Muslims and Moghals, but this is also insulting to Iranians and to the glorious Moghal empire we helped create and sustain.

Who is this "we" you are talking about ?

Provide proof that the Taj was designed by Esa Khan shirazi.

Then we can talk about other monuments.

I fail to see a single contribution of Iran, other than death and colonization. Can you point out to a SINGLE contribution of this "persian intellectuals" ?

What big picture ?

Its the BD's who migrate to live in India, not the other way around. So its pretty clear which Nation and culture is better.

Wake me up when Americans migrate illegally into Mexico and Indians migrate into BD.

There won't me multiple countries. Whole of subcontinent would be just one country.

So ? Why post such lies to me ? :lol:

I am not a pakistani.

This is a open forum.

It was a Bangladeshi who did it to his own 3 daughters.

So the culture of Honor killing was distinctly from Bangladesh in this case.

I am sure there must be plenty of news of honor killing in Bangal newspaper.
I said honor killing does not happen in Bangladesh. I am not aware of any case...Please show me any such news in Bangladeshi newspaper. And please do not equate us with you guys and not in this mullah fantasy at least.

Usually when people marry without families consent, has to stay apart for 4-6 months and eventually their family accept them.

Seems like you are clueless. If you don't even know who was the architect of the Taj.......lol.....the main reason/ attraction to visit India throughout the last 5 centuries.

I am also noting an intense hatred for anything Moghal/ Muslim here on this thread. This is most unfortunate. Not only is this belittling the Muslims and Moghals, but this is also insulting to Iranians and to the glorious Moghal empire we helped create and sustain.

I am sill waiting for the proof that your ustad designed the Taj.

Where is it ?

I am also waiting for a SINGLE achievement of Persian Intellectual. Where is it ?

First provide that, then we can talk further.

If subcontinent merges with Iran it would be a huge Indo-Iranian Aryan nation. How powerful would it be?

Mulghals used Persian as the language of the court.

I said honor killing does not happen in Bangladesh. I am not aware of any case...Please show me any such news in Bangladeshi newspaper. And please do not equate us with you guys and not in this mullah fantasy at least.

Usually when people marry without families consent, has to stay apart for 4-6 months and eventually their family accept them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

In addition, the United Nations Commission on Human Rights gathered reports from several countries and considering only the countries that submitted reports it was shown that honor killings have occurred in Bangladesh, Great Britain, Brazil, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Pakistan, Morocco, Sweden, Turkey, and Uganda.[86] [87]

There won't me multiple countries. Whole of subcontinent would be just one country.
This is a open forum.

Why not the whole world can be one country ? :coffee:

https://www.pbs.org/treasuresoftheworld/taj_mahal/tlevel_2/t3build_design.html

Not only the Taj but also the Delhi Red Fort.

We have been around as an entity for 2500 years. We were born an empire! We set up many empires, and it is acknowledged in history.

I am sill waiting for the proof that your ustad designed the Taj.

Where is it ?

I am also waiting for a SINGLE achievement of Persian Intellectual. Where is it ?

First provide that, then we can talk further.

In addition, the United Nations Commission on Human Rights gathered reports from several countries and considering only the countries that submitted reports it was shown that honor killings have occurred in Bangladesh, Great Britain, Brazil, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Pakistan, Morocco, Sweden, Turkey, and Uganda.[86] [87]
They seems to have written a lot about it happening in Pakistan, Afghanistan and India but not in Bangladesh. One ow two cases may happen in a decade but surely nothing like India or Pakistan. Otherwise much more would be written about it. Which basically invalidates this.

the subcontinent would be like Somalia instead of a major economic power

During the rule of the Mughal Empire, the region comprised 25% of the world's total output.

Under India's current government, most people don't have toilets.

Mughals 1, India 0.

This will Help you understand status of Indian 'races' in the Mughal era and the Indianness of the Mughals.

The list shows plenty of Indian Muslim mansabs. Not only that, but it makes the strange distinction between Indians and Rajputs, when both should be considered part of the same category.

Also, the foreigners didn't just disappear. Their descendants are the Muslims of Pakistan and north-west India.

speculation?.......lol.......

:lol: ... yes.

THIS is what your own link says,

"According to art historian Milo Beach........"

Where is the PROOF of your claim ? Your know what PROOF is right ?

Authentic First hand records, inscriptions and plaques. I am waiting.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom