What's new

How 20 million Pakistanis defeated 500 million indians in 2 wars (1948, 1965) captured from them a territory larger then Austria or Czech Republic

That doesn't address my arguments at all. :meeting:
India has far surpassed Nordic countries in GDP. Oh wait!

So you cite a few successful indians who account for maybe 0.0001% of the population. Without taking into account the vast majority of the population who live like sh**t. Even worse than Africans.

This is what fallacious arguing is.

So you were born in Lahore. Well lots of Muhajirs are born in Lahore. You basically resort to fallacious arguing to make believe your desired fantasies. It is the norm for muhajir leftists to use fallacies

You cite a retired general who repeats your unproven claims. This is also known as proof by assertion.

Another example you are straw-manning my arguments. By distorting what i wrote. I never claimed what you wrote is provocation. I can list the rest of the fallacies you committed if you want me to.

Because that's how you make your claims see belief. By deliberate distortion.

India's economy is not doing good rest is propaganda

Ground reality says worlds poorest country in the poverty index

I have never bought into their economy lies. 1.5 billion people for their economy means poverty and in order to break even with that amount you gotta hit above china's economy by a margin

I had seen this video before (on this forum) but I just noticed that they filmed parts of it in the UAE and added Indian statues and monuments 😂

Yeah I noticed that too from the comments and the video itself. I am not sure if this video was meant to literally express a false belief that indians commonly have of their country or if it's a satirical video about their cranky beliefs in their country.

For some this may feel like a david vs goliath win but it is not really that if you look little bit deeper. Pakistan has always been superior to India and this is not only about modern era but going back 3000 years..

their defeats were in 1948 and 1965 conventionally in 1948 they lost a territory larger then Austria and Czech Republic to Pakistan which is called today Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir held by Pakistan to this day. In to 1965 Pakistan beat back their offensive to retake these territories but advanced into mainland India in counter-attack..

Iron Age vedic era Pakistanis had nothing to do with India. Modern day Pakistanis are simply superior to their indian counter-parts and ruling elite of the subcontinent.

There is alot of talk about Aryan expansion in Indian history and that expansion was by today's so-called aryans who were the current day Pakistan..

View attachment 903864

The Proto-Aryans are often mistakenly confused with Indics but the only thing they did is some of them expanded southwards towards Indian subcontinent and the journey down south was due to economical reasons. They have done close to 10-15 incursions into the Indian main land in the last 3000 years including the Islamic expansions as majority of the Punjabis and current day Pakistan were muslims for atleast 1100+ years they tagged along. but as for their previous expansions pre-Islam it is known as the Aryan expansions today.

[View attachment 903865
View attachment 903866
View attachment 903867
This response is just focused on your Aryan point mentioned in the article. With the recent Harrapa-Mohanjodaro excavation in the Indian state of Haryana, it has been proven with the help of DNA testing that both North and South Indian DNA are the same. So all the fakery done by AIT is bullshit with new scientific evidence presented and accepted in the scientific community.

This response is just focused on your Aryan point mentioned in the article. With the recent Harrapa-Mohanjodaro excavation in the Indian state of Haryana, it has been proven with the help of DNA testing that both North and South Indian DNA are the same. So all the fakery done by AIT is bullshit with new scientific evidence presented and accepted in the scientific community.

The Jatts and Punjabis, including most of the north have some form of Aryan bloodline and you can see it on their appearance

India's economy is not doing good rest is propaganda
India does not have an economy, its a 3rd world country with cooked numbers. Never trust India's GDP figures, it never has tangible progress on the ground to back those numbers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom