What's new

How 20 million Pakistanis defeated 500 million indians in 2 wars (1948, 1965) captured from them a territory larger then Austria or Czech Republic

For some this may feel like a david vs goliath win but it is not really that if you look little bit deeper. Pakistan has always been superior to India and this is not only about modern era but going back 3000 years..

their defeats were in 1948 and 1965 conventionally in 1948 they lost a territory larger then Austria and Czech Republic to Pakistan which is called today Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir held by Pakistan to this day. In to 1965 Pakistan beat back their offensive to retake these territories but advanced into mainland India in counter-attack..

Iron Age vedic era Pakistanis had nothing to do with India. Modern day Pakistanis are simply superior to their indian counter-parts and ruling elite of the subcontinent.

There is alot of talk about Aryan expansion in Indian history and that expansion was by today's so-called aryans who were the current day Pakistan..

View attachment 903864

The Proto-Aryans are often mistakenly confused with Indics but the only thing they did is some of them expanded southwards towards Indian subcontinent and the journey down south was due to economical reasons. They have done close to 10-15 incursions into the Indian main land in the last 3000 years including the Islamic expansions as majority of the Punjabis and current day Pakistan were muslims for atleast 1100+ years they tagged along. but as for their previous expansions pre-Islam it is known as the Aryan expansions today.

[View attachment 903865
View attachment 903866
View attachment 903867

1948 - how could Pakistan win?

BY losing more than 67% of part of Jammu & Kashmir? Pakistan got only 37 % of Jammu and Kashmir in 1948.

Where India won 67 % parts of Jammu & Kashmir in 1948.......... it is another story that we lost to CHina some part in 1962.

1965 - what was the motive of the WAR?

- Saving the Lahore?
- to get Kashmir?

If your motive was to save Lahore then you WON.. we are accepting it.. Even we are happy about it.. I hope, you will always win that way.

Titanium, there is much to respond to. You and Mujahid claim to be Muslims and to prove that, Mujahid has the image of a hijabi in his profile picture, but by using "Bhangi" as a slur against me you two haven't rid yourself of the Hindu caste system your ancestors believed in or had to live within. You two make a mockery out of the oppression that the Dalits and Shudras have had to live for the 3000 years that Hinduism has been within India. What gives you the right to discriminate against humans on the basis of artificial privilege or the lack of - political privilege, social and socio-economic ? I am sure you keep in your Pakistani houses those "famous" Pakistani Bully Kutta dogs. So you respect filthy, chaos-bringing and evil dogs more than fellow humans.

You claim to be Muslim but don't acknowledge the oppressions against Hazrat Bilal before he became a comrade of Hazrat Muhammad and even after he started believing in Islam. You two I am very sure are very strict about your prayers, not missing even one in the day, but don't remember Hazrat Bilal who was the first caller to the Islamic prayer - the Muazzin. He was a Black man and had been a slave, a oppressed slave, and endured torture upon accepting the beliefs in Islam because it was a leftist system speaking against oppression by a human of another human, something that brought rights to every human, especially the female. Something that overthrew the priesthood and idolatry and irrationality.

Below is from what is said to be the last sermon of Hazrat Muhammad :

You two are following none of this. You participate in Capitalism, you inflict inequality amongst humans ( by using "Bhangi" as slur against me ), you think you with your Nordic white skin are somehow superior to the dark-skinned Bhangi me, you do not consider me as a Muslim brother... So how exactly are you two Muslims other than going to the mosque 30 times a day and going on hajj three times every five years, in the manner of a committed Brahman ?

Both of you are despised by the more powerful Western society but you in turn despise me instead of using the hate against you to develop empathy, gentleness and thoughtfulness in the manner of a cat and being in solidarity with the oppressed of the world. :lol: You call me "Bhangi", well fine, but I call you mullahs as murtad because you bring in ritualisms to hide the various oppressions you inflict upon humans against which Hazrat Muhammad had appealed.

What are you in intellect compared to me ? You cannot approach my intellect and work in a light year. You two are mullahs who are seeded by NATO and paradropped upon progressive Muslim-majority societies to destroy them on behalf of NATO. It was you who helped destroy the Libyan Jamahiriya from where I derive my member name. Watch and listen to this Libyan girl speaking defiant in a message to Obomba, Sarkozy and Cameron and the Gulfie kings as their planes and ships bombarded Libya and as their tens of thousands of murtad mullah dogs in form of Al Qaeda and so-called Muslim Brotherhood savaged the land and slaughtered the people including hanging Blacks from cranes because the Blacks were the despised Blacks like I am the despised Bhangi for Mujahid and Titanium. However, this pretty and brave Libyan girl rejects you :

By doing all this you two - Mujahid Memon and Titanium100 - go out the folds of Islam and why Islam, out of the folds of civilized humanity. You commit blasphemy. For the last few days I have been tagging mod @PakSword who had banned me for a week on charge of blasphemy on a complaint by another murtad mullah @Areesh. Now that PakSword has clearly seen who has committed blasphemy ( Mujahid and Titanium ), has clearly gone against the real tenets of Islam, I will ask him to ban these two mullahs. If he doesn't do that he stand himself a mullah and must vacate his modship.

@Rusty2 @Imran Khan @SQ8 @Foinikas, am I right ?

@Olympus81, you did a Ha Ha for Mujahid's slurring me. You want to be slotted into the same category as them ?
Mujahid's a troll account anyway....

Sorry for the late reply. I had gone to shave and then there was other work. :)

You are right, these members either are bots or trolls. Not much education and thought in their posts. Look at their reply to me. Virus wasn't even addressed by me in that post yet chose to come here :rofl: :
Shut up pervert

Stfu you dirty malnourished uneducated slum dwelling virgin beggar rat.

You are right, these members either are bots or trolls. Not much education and thought in their posts. Look at their reply to me. Virus wasn't even addressed by me in that post yet chose to come here :rofl: :
I don't understand why virus is angry 🤔

Shut up pervert

I don't understand why virus is angry 🤔

He is a Modi-loving anti-Communist Hindutvadi. For more than a hundred years when formal Hindutvad groups like Hindu Mahasabha were established in Indian cities by people like Savarkar they have had three main enemies : Muslims, Christians and Communists. I am two of those. :D Well, all of the three really because a true Muslim also follows Hazrat Isa. And then I speak in favor of the Dalits, Shudras and the native-to-India tribals who have been oppressed by Hindutvad for the last 3000 years.

Titanium, there is much to respond to. You and Mujahid claim to be Muslims and to prove that, Mujahid has the image of a hijabi in his profile picture, but by using "Bhangi" as a slur against me you two haven't rid yourself of the Hindu caste system your ancestors believed in or had to live within. You two make a mockery out of the oppression that the Dalits and Shudras have had to live for the 3000 years that Hinduism has been within India. What gives you the right to discriminate against humans on the basis of artificial privilege or the lack of - political privilege, social and socio-economic ? I am sure you keep in your Pakistani houses those "famous" Pakistani Bully Kutta dogs. So you respect filthy, chaos-bringing and evil dogs more than fellow humans.

You claim to be Muslim but don't acknowledge the oppressions against Hazrat Bilal before he became a comrade of Hazrat Muhammad and even after he started believing in Islam. You two I am very sure are very strict about your prayers, not missing even one in the day, but don't remember Hazrat Bilal who was the first caller to the Islamic prayer - the Muazzin. He was a Black man and had been a slave, a oppressed slave, and endured torture upon accepting the beliefs in Islam because it was a leftist system speaking against oppression by a human of another human, something that brought rights to every human, especially the female. Something that overthrew the priesthood and idolatry and irrationality.

Below is from what is said to be the last sermon of Hazrat Muhammad :

You two are following none of this. You participate in Capitalism, you inflict inequality amongst humans ( by using "Bhangi" as slur against me ), you think you with your Nordic white skin are somehow superior to the dark-skinned Bhangi me, you do not consider me as a Muslim brother... So how exactly are you two Muslims other than going to the mosque 30 times a day and going on hajj three times every five years, in the manner of a committed Brahman ?

Both of you are despised by the more powerful Western society but you in turn despise me instead of using the hate against you to develop empathy, gentleness and thoughtfulness in the manner of a cat and being in solidarity with the oppressed of the world. :lol: You call me "Bhangi", well fine, but I call you mullahs as murtad because you bring in ritualisms to hide the various oppressions you inflict upon humans against which Hazrat Muhammad had appealed.

What are you in intellect compared to me ? You cannot approach my intellect and work in a light year. You two are mullahs who are seeded by NATO and paradropped upon progressive Muslim-majority societies to destroy them on behalf of NATO. It was you who helped destroy the Libyan Jamahiriya from where I derive my member name. Watch and listen to this Libyan girl speaking defiant in a message to Obomba, Sarkozy and Cameron and the Gulfie kings as their planes and ships bombarded Libya and as their tens of thousands of murtad mullah dogs in form of Al Qaeda and so-called Muslim Brotherhood savaged the land and slaughtered the people including hanging Blacks from cranes because the Blacks were the despised Blacks like I am the despised Bhangi for Mujahid and Titanium. However, this pretty and brave Libyan girl rejects you :

By doing all this you two - Mujahid Memon and Titanium100 - go out the folds of Islam and why Islam, out of the folds of civilized humanity. You commit blasphemy. For the last few days I have been tagging mod @PakSword who had banned me for a week on charge of blasphemy on a complaint by another murtad mullah @Areesh. Now that PakSword has clearly seen who has committed blasphemy ( Mujahid and Titanium ), has clearly gone against the real tenets of Islam, I will ask him to ban these two mullahs. If he doesn't do that he stand himself a mullah and must vacate his modship.

@Rusty2 @Imran Khan @SQ8 @Foinikas, am I right ?

@Olympus81, you did a Ha Ha for Mujahid's slurring me. You want to be slotted into the same category as them ?
Shut up bhangi

Says a Turkish slave

For some this may feel like a david vs goliath win but it is not really that if you look little bit deeper. Pakistan has always been superior to India and this is not only about modern era but going back 3000 years..

their defeats were in 1948 and 1965 conventionally in 1948 they lost a territory larger then Austria and Czech Republic to Pakistan which is called today Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir held by Pakistan to this day. In to 1965 Pakistan beat back their offensive to retake these territories but advanced into mainland India in counter-attack..

Iron Age vedic era Pakistanis had nothing to do with India. Modern day Pakistanis are simply superior to their indian counter-parts and ruling elite of the subcontinent.

There is alot of talk about Aryan expansion in Indian history and that expansion was by today's so-called aryans who were the current day Pakistan..

View attachment 903864

The Proto-Aryans are often mistakenly confused with Indics but the only thing they did is some of them expanded southwards towards Indian subcontinent and the journey down south was due to economical reasons. They have done close to 10-15 incursions into the Indian main land in the last 3000 years including the Islamic expansions as majority of the Punjabis and current day Pakistan were muslims for atleast 1100+ years they tagged along. but as for their previous expansions pre-Islam it is known as the Aryan expansions today.

[View attachment 903865
View attachment 903866
View attachment 903867
The thing is north Indian the current ruling elite of India are same as the Pakistani
Ethnically speaking
Punjabi Sindhi on both sides
It's south Indian that are different genetically from both Pakistani and north Indian

Yea no Lahore District is not the city of Lahore. Harbaksh Singh literally said the assault on Lahore faulted from day 1 and made very little gains when it came to capturing Lahore. On top of that the Sialkot assault and Sindh assaults were slaughtered and India ended up losing land to Pakistan during the war.

India did not win the war. No way in hell did it win.

The land they held was strategically unimportant. Such as Phillora. Offered no advantage to India, but still they assaulted it and lost a whole bunch of men and machinery.
Had to show something for face saving
Russian in current Ukrainian war too reported to waste men and resources
On strategically unimportant towns just to show media we have territory

1948 - how could Pakistan win?

BY losing more than 67% of part of Jammu & Kashmir? Pakistan got only 37 % of Jammu and Kashmir in 1948.

Where India won 67 % parts of Jammu & Kashmir in 1948.......... it is another story that we lost to CHina some part in 1962.

1965 - what was the motive of the WAR?

- Saving the Lahore?
- to get Kashmir?

If your motive was to save Lahore then you WON.. we are accepting it.. Even we are happy about it.. I hope, you will always win that way.

You defended jammu not taken. While you lost the remaining.. Pakistan was the attacking element..

1965: was you trying to get the land back but was beaten back

You defended jammu not taken. While you lost the remaining.. Pakistan was the attacking element..

1965: was you trying to get the land back but was beaten back

Before 1948, India was having 0℅ part of jammu and Kashmir.....

We really thankful to Pakistan for attacking and forced jammu and Kashmir to integrated with india.if you have not attacked than most probably Jammu and Kashmir would be a free country at present day.

1965, we were managed to captured more lands compared to pakistani Army during the war. As per Neutral claims, india lost 520 km and pakistani lost approx 1842 km.

The most importantly, Jammu and Kashmir was able to successfully defend... And the fight was shifted to lahore and pakistani land.

Last edited:
Before 1948, India was having 0℅ part of jammu and Kashmir.....

We really thankful to Pakistan for attacking and forced jammu and Kashmir to integrated with india.if you have not attacked than most probably Jammu and Kashmir would be a free country at present day.

1965, we were managed to captured more lands compared to pakistani Army during the war. As per Neutral claims, india lost 520 km and pakistani lost approx 1842 km.

The most importantly, Jammu and Kashmir was able to successfully defend... And the fight was shifted to lahore and pakistani land.

You were already there in Jammu

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom