What's new

How 20 million Pakistanis defeated 500 million indians in 2 wars (1948, 1965) captured from them a territory larger then Austria or Czech Republic

I thought you're already an Ottoman fan.

I am fan of current secular Turkey.. Not Ottomans who where expansionist..

I support Greece territorial integrity and the greek peoples right for self-determination. That is why we have a UN charter today where most state actors recognize each other.

Hence I wish nothing but good towards my greeco brethens.. Cheers and long peace and prosperity to them

I am fan of current secular Turkey.. Not Ottomans who where expansionist..

I support Greece territorial integrity and the greek peoples right for self-determination. That is why we have a UN charter today where most state actors recognize each other.

Hence I wish nothing but good towards my greeco brethens.. Cheers and long peace and prosperity to them
Ah ok,that's good. But wait a minute,Erdogan has been turning Turkey into a neo-Ottoman expansionist State of some sort,the last 10-12 years.

Shut up bhangi

Says a Turkish slave

A lot of the world now is divided into two sides : one being of bhangis and slaves ( one was by name of Bilal 1400 years ago :) ), and the other side composed of dogs. Dogs prevail at the moment. However, here's an assembly of the bhangis and slaves with their leader, all agitating for change, for their place in society equal to others as is their human right, all wanting to overthrow the dogs :
crowd-Vladimir-Ilyich-Lenin-Russian-Revolution-1917.jpg

And here's the result. Dogs are expelled :
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F273a03b2-2f7a-11e8-908b-95a753c47952.jpg

The rest is history. :)

Ah ok,that's good. But wait a minute,Erdogan has been turning Turkey into a neo-Ottoman expansionist State of some sort,the last 10-12 years.

The Greeks remind me off especially Algerian media highly dramatic who in there fantasy world a coalition of united arabs, NATO and other alliance joint together will attack them and that they will fight with them a last battle type of conflict where they vision themselves as hero. For the Greeks the Ottoman's are back all of sudden where in the greek fantasy he overcomes illusionary evil towards Athen.. It is like an Athenean fairytale.

The truth of matter is that Ottoman has not been back since WW1 and they aren't gonna return back to life again.. Every empire or dynasty has it's time. It's like expecting the Roman empire to just return back all of sudden it won't happen.

Turkey and Greece are even in the same alliance and technically allies. Don't see how an ally should seek to expand into your areas which is unrealistic. As for the PPK hunt that is a whole different thing..

The Algerian and the Greek fairytale both makes no sense and basically both are just modern day fantasy for local consumption

Last edited:
The Algerian and the Greek fairytale both makes no sense and basically both are just modern day fantasy for local consumption
Oh if you think we're telling fairytales,you should check the other side...

A lot of the world now is divided into two sides : one being of bhangis and slaves ( one was by name of Bilal 1400 years ago :) ), and the other side composed of dogs. Dogs prevail at the moment. However, here's an assembly of the bhangis and slaves with their leader, all agitating for change, for their place in society equal to others as is their human right, all wanting to overthrow the dogs :
crowd-Vladimir-Ilyich-Lenin-Russian-Revolution-1917.jpg

And here's the result. Dogs are expelled :
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F273a03b2-2f7a-11e8-908b-95a753c47952.jpg

The rest is history. :)
Shut up bhangi

OK, O Nordic lord of the toy-boy team of Mullah Abdul Aziz of Lal Masjid.

He is whose slave ?
Shut up bhangi

Is this post supposed to be taken seriously? Not everyone in Pakistan is fair in complexion, neither tall or broad. Pakistan is lagging behind India in every aspect.

India and Pakistan are essentially two third world countries. However, the fact is that India has been doing way better than Pakistan since partition on every front. Their economic performance; research, innovation and development; and soft power is way above Pakistan.

Two living examples of your wishful facts:

No sir

I was born and raised in Lahore, and eventually I immigrated to Canada. Actually today I got my Canadian passport, Alhumdulillah.

I really have no idea why you have mentioned Muhajir/Sindhi in your reply to my post.

My post is simply a reflection of what I have read, observed and watched online. I have seen how Indians have truly dominated the STEM outsourcing; have earned the trust of big multinationals; and wage their soft power unlike Pakistan. In fact, today I was interviewed by Apple California, and the interviewer was an Indian.

Having nuclear weapons and the ability for MAD is not an indicator of success. Today's world is run on economics. I recently discussed the economic disparity of India vis a vis Pakistan with an Rt. Major General of Pakistan Army, and he acknowledged that India has done well on economic front than Pakistan.

'India is doing better than Pakistan' should be taken as an eye opener to improve ourselves instead of any perceived provocation.

That doesn't address my arguments at all. :meeting:
India has far surpassed Nordic countries in GDP. Oh wait!

So you cite a few successful indians who account for maybe 0.0001% of the population. Without taking into account the vast majority of the population who live like sh**t. Even worse than Africans.

This is what fallacious arguing is.

So you were born in Lahore. Well lots of Muhajirs are born in Lahore. You basically resort to fallacious arguing to make believe your desired fantasies. It is the norm for muhajir leftists to use fallacies

You cite a retired general who repeats your unproven claims. This is also known as proof by assertion.

Another example you are straw-manning my arguments. By distorting what i wrote. I never claimed what you wrote is provocation. I can list the rest of the fallacies you committed if you want me to.

Because that's how you make your claims see belief. By deliberate distortion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom