What's new

Roots of the identity crisis in Pakistan

We have erased that for quite long after we take down Soeharto

@Kuru

Indonesian is pride of their ancestor that can make huge Empire and build big building. This is pretty clear for any one who has good logic

myiztbawftv2zrfguunzh7cdkd6jc3sachvcdoaizecfr3dnitcq_3_0.png

bdhhgefvwfsdedwcsddwf.jpg

In the past we are Hindus/Budish, but now 87 % of Indonesians are Muslim and around 10 percent are Christian (Abrahamic Religion)

Last edited:
Pakistan doesn't have an identity crisis. It's the islamists that have an identity crisis and this phenomenon is around the world regardless of their nationality. This has been discussed to death by me and others on here.

Perfect example.

Kills his wife and unborn child because she is acting like a "British woman"

Pakistanis in Pakistan are more Pakistani than Pakistanis living abroad. Only the salafists chumps have an identity crisis.

"undivided India had numerous small states with their own rulers."

This is a contradiction and a part of the Indian identity crisis paradox.

View attachment 935399
Not just that present day indians consider Gandhi as their founding father but elected the ideology of those who murdered their founding father. What a confused lot seriously. Being a Indian is no identity.

It gave me the freedom to reject god, superstitions, prophets, angels and - not to mention - flying horses. So yeah, extremely proud of it.

You can be an enemy of your ancestors, it’s okay. But you can’t change the fact that they were your ancestors. That’s all.

Your describing dog shit to me,, because that's all what Hinduism really is to me

My ancestors are from this land, we have nothing to do with gangadeshies from the east

When Pakistan had cities and civilization you people were running around naked in Jungles

Your describing dog shit to me,, because that's all what Hinduism really is to me

My ancestors are from this land, we have nothing to do with gangadeshies from the east

When Pakistan had cities and civilization you people were running around naked in Jungles

How is having freedom to reject something which cannot be proved considered dogshit? That’s rational thinking actually.

Dogshit, on the other hand, is having a blind belief in imaginary angels and flying horses.

Also, the cities you are referring to are considered part of ancient India. You can figure it out yourself online. No rocket science there 😊

And finally, thanks for acknowledging that your ancestors are locals and not invaders. 👍

How is having freedom to reject something which cannot be proved considered dogshit? That’s rational thinking actually.

Dogshit, on the other hand, is having a blind belief in imaginary angels and flying horses.

Also, the cities you are referring to are considered part of ancient India. You can figure it out yourself online. No rocket science there 😊

And finally, thanks for acknowledging that your ancestors are locals and not invaders. 👍

Ancient India🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡

That's like saying ancient Africa

Our land and people has very little to do with people in ganga land

Not just that present day indians consider Gandhi as their founding father but elected the ideology of those who murdered their founding father. What a confused lot seriously. Being a Indian is no identity.

When you consider they named their country after a riverbed in another country, that alone spells an issue of identity crisis.

Ancient India🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡

That's like saying ancient Africa

Our land and people has very little to do with people in ganga land

You can simply prove me wrong about Ancient India. Do look it up for the cities you mentioned. I’ll look forward to your findings.

You can simply prove me wrong about Ancient India. Do look it up for the cities you mentioned. I’ll look forward to your findings.

Already done it,, our people have been here for thousands upon thousands of years

We have no connection to gangadeshies to the east,

Our people have had cities and towns here when you were just cave people

Fy6kkrhXwAEok9G.jpeg

Already done it,, our people have been here for thousands upon thousands of years

We have no connection to gangadeshies to the east,

Our people have had cities and towns here when you were just cave people

View attachment 935523

Thanks for your efforts.
Nice map there.

How does it prove its not Ancient India, I’ll look forward to it.

Thanks for your efforts.
Nice map there.

How does it prove its not Ancient India, I’ll look forward to it.

Sure if ancient India means Pakistan

The rest of you clowns were east of our civilization living in Jungles and dirt

Sure if ancient India means Pakistan

The rest of you clowns were east of our civilization living in Jungles and dirt

Yes it does mean that.
Different parts of this country had different things. Point is, all was done by ancient Indians.

Yes it does mean that.
Different parts of this country had different things. Point is, all was done by ancient Indians.
Yeah but their was NO ancient India,, it's was just our people in Pakistan

You can literally see the map where the earliest human civilizations formed

If you had to describe them as todays countries it's China, Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt

Back
Top Bottom