What's new

I am a Muslim of the Indian subcontinent. Let me tell you a story. This is the story of my life.

i'd be so happy if it was true what you said about unconnectedness. I mean if only you lot didn't have any connection with Indians it'd be so simple for India to just ignore or swat you off. Problem is all those ancestral genes in you. Indians are at once disappointed in your ancestors for succumbing to force or greed or fadfall; and sad at what has predictably become of you all. So like I said, it'd have been much easier if you what wish was true.

As to Jinnah etc - he was a smart cookie. wanted to be PM and got his wish. Didn't bother himself with islam etc but boy did he get your folks into a frenzy !

for your own sake however, don't torture yourself. You're not ready yet to begin to understand any hindu concept. May be after some time

There are NO Indian genes genius

Pakistan are Kashmiri, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun and more

Our people have been here for thousands upon thousands of years

India valley civilization was here over 8000 years ago

Our people here we're civilized when people east of our land were living in jungles

Our people have very little connection to the kala monkey worshippers in India

Jinnah was a genius, he understood India would be a hate filled divided shit hole and partition was the ONLY WAY

Look at India today it's a toxic communal mess, indians hate each other as much as we hate Hindus

Even Sikhs are becoming sick and tired of the situation

Partition was right in 1947 and it's right in 2023, indians need separation

Jinnah was the only one who understood this, he as a visionary

Look is just stupid,, it's beneath a human being, it's a utter waste of time to understand any of it, just keep that shit away from us

There are NO Indian genes genius

Pakistan are Kashmiri, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun and more

Our people have been here for thousands upon thousands of years

India valley civilization was here over 8000 years ago

Our people here we're civilized when people east of our land were living in jungles

Our people have very little connection to the kala monkey worshippers in India

Jinnah was a genius, he understood India would be a hate filled divided shit hole and partition was the ONLY WAY

Look at India today it's a toxic communal mess, indians hate each other as much as we hate Hindus

Even Sikhs are becoming sick and tired of the situation

Partition was right in 1947 and it's right in 2023, indians need separation

Jinnah was the only one who understood this, he as a visionary

Look is just stupid,, it's beneath a human being, it's a utter waste of time to understand any of it, just keep that shit away from us
Except most of what you’ve learnt is untrue: we will have to wait some more

I love how this guy is speaking as if he is on a higher standpoint than us, with Hinduism lmao

If anything, it’s a regression.

Logically, the idea of a god must be centred around a singular supreme being.
He can’t seem to understand this, so the argument is not worth even discussing

Logically, the idea of a god must be centred around a singular supreme being.
He can’t seem to understand this, so the argument is not worth even discussing
Your own knowledge about Hinduism is less than zilch. But that's the USP of PDF.
First learn even the basic aspect of Hinduism , Vedic philosophy, teachings of Bhagwat Gita.
There are people doing PHDs on Hindu philosophy every University in the West, surely in UK universities. You can talk to them if u've problem visiting a Hindu temple nearby.

Your own knowledge about Hinduism is less than zilch. But that's the USP of PDF.
First learn even the basic aspect of Hinduism , Vedic philosophy, teachings of Bhagwat Gita.
There are people doing PHDs on Hindu philosophy every University in the West, surely in UK universities. You can talk to them if u've problem visiting a Hindu temple nearby.

It's paganism, just backwards superstitions,to waste time on such things would be horrendous

The amount of pain inflicted on lower castes over thousands of years due to Hinduism is abhorrent and eclipses anything done to Hindus by Muslims or Christians, any dalits still a Hindu should hang his head in shame

We are not ashamed, we are disgusted,
nothing more freaky then Hinduism. Gave us nothing whatsoever
Only those people who are low on intellect can have that opinion on Hinduism.
All great intellectuals of the day have been known for their fascination for Hindu philosophy.

This is Robert Oppenheimer, the man who made the first atom bomb quoting Bhagwat Gita to describe the power of Atom bomb.

Last edited:

Lmao, then why the hell is your fellow countryman here, lecturing me about my own religion?
If they are so fundamentally different, why bother comparing them?
Basic logic dictates that for any supreme power in the universe, it must be centralised within one body
You guys have consistently tried to bend the question away from this fact, but it rests upon the fact that none of you are ready to face logical arguments on how having multiple gods directly detracts from the power of the supreme

All great intellectuals of the day have been known for their fascination for Hindu philosophy.

This is Robert Oppenheimer, the man who made the first atom bomb quoting Bhagwat Gita to describe the power of Atom bomb.

Give me a break man, we are from south Asia, we know and understand Hinduism and Hindus and all their mental hangups

You don't think we don't understand the mass superstitious nonsense from Hinduism, or how it effects society.

All great intellectual of the day have been known for Hindu philosophy.

It is best to drop it!
Defending the indefensible ...

We get it how you feel... there was indeed a much higher degree of oriental mystery, spirituality and mysticism that intrigued many... hindu"ism" is an evolving phenomenon trying to adjust to a moving goal post.
So, can't fault you for trying.
Endless breath/bandwidth can be wasted on innuendo... storytelling is as old as civilization.
And therefore that far away from Objective Truth!
It doesn't suffer trials and tribulations... it reorients.

An example of chasm between Islam, Christianity and Judaism is the corruption/adulteration in the true and original message. In fact, a source of many disputes among Muslims themselves is their claim to purity or affinity to the original message... it is not all roads leading to same truth or musings of random addicts glorified as inspiration.

Last edited:
You know the achievements of subcontinental Muslims after they converted to Islam. LOL
Well, there would be more if they weren't in a system that directly devalues them.

Tell me the achievements of subcontinental hindus during their subjugation by the British Raj

The suffering part is real. The invaders were cruel and many died.

However living in peace before? These Hindu were just as bad. And look how they treat their own. Their caste system has created slave labor from their people. Majority live in abject poverty whilst the 1% dominate.

If people of Indus were not invaded by Hindus and Arabs it would have eventually formed its own version of monotheism

Well, there would be more if they weren't in a system that directly devalues them.

Tell me the achievements of subcontinental hindus during their subjugation by the British Raj
2 Nobel prizes under British rule.
2 more as independent India.
2 more as migrated Americans.

Your turn (no Ahmedis).

Read through this thread, can you find one post worth reading a second time?

LOOKING BACK AT MY DISTANT PAST
By Khalid Umar

I am a Muslim of the Indian subcontinent. Let me tell you a story. This is the story of my life.

I am 1,300 years old. I live in India, which has now one of the largest communities of Muslims in the world. I also provide intellectual leadership to Islam. I am also home of great scholars and Sufi tradition of Islam. And yes, I am proud of who I am now; a Muslim who worships Allah and believes in Muhammad & Quran. I live and die for Islam. I even divided the land called India for Islam with the help of foreign rulers and I am ready to do it again if opportunity arises.

But I was not always a Muslim. About 1450 years ago there were actually no Muslims in this world. I was a follower of Hinduism which is the oldest religion of mankind. I had been like this for generations. If human civilization is 10,000 years old, then I was a Hindu for 10,000 years. If human civilization is 100,000 years old, I was a Hindu for 100,000 years.

But then something changed.

I rejected everything that I had been following for thousands or even million years. This change did not come easy. Habits are not easy to form and it was my dharma; the story of my lineage for centuries. It was a life of exquisite stories, mythology, colours, rituals, dances, music, mantras and food, infused in my blood. It was the most difficult transition which took many generations of hardship to accomplish. But, Al-hamdolillah, I became a Muslim, dheeray dheeray, slowly, albiet surely.

I have some vague memories in my hereditary DNA how it all started. My forefathers were peaceful and spiritual people who lived in harmony with nature. They had no expansionist desires. We were a vast land from the world’s tallest peaks to the longest rivers and deserts. Herds of Arab, Afghan and Mongol armies of looters started ransacking my land, about 1000 years ago. The came & came in droves. They killed my fathers and brothers. They dishonoured my mothers and sisters. My mother was one who was enslaved and sold in the bazars of Baghdad. The mountain pass in Afghanistan looking at the Indian plains was named Hindu-kush, so much was the blood strewn of my brethren. They massacred my people and continued to do so for centuries. I died and lived as well, to pass on my genetic lineage and expand my tribe of Islam that in 1941 census we were 24.3% or 95 million in 1230 years of coercion & conversion (712-1941).

I dishonoured my foundations due to fear initially. Slowly generations who followed forgot the sacrifices of my parents, sisters and brothers. I became a diehard Muslim. I reassured myself that it was time for a change and may be that was the only way my family could live in peace and without disgrace of slavery. It was the most tragic, bloody, dangerous, sad and painful compromise in my life’s story of 10 centuries.

The effect was so brutal that I refused to look back at my history, lest my old wounds begin to fester again. When I am told by Will Durant that “The Mohammedan Conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precarious thing, whose delicate complex of order and liberty, culture and peace may at any time be overthrown by barbarians invading from without or multiplying within,” no tears or remorse touches my heart.

I am suffering from historical amnesia. I have forgotten my entire history. Today, when someone reminds me of these painful experiences, I refuse to pay attention to them. I dismiss them as stories concocted by anti-Islamic elements and dismiss the facts of history and archaeology. I don’t question the ruins of Nalanda, Gyanvapi mosque or Somnath temple.

I forgot the high principles taught to me by nature. I forgot the lessons of my relationship with the Cosmos. I forgot that Brahman lives inside me; indeed, I am the Brahma, the eternal God. I externalised my God as Allah, perched somewhere in a far corner of the Universe. I relegated myself from being the God to an entity without any knowledge of relationship with the reality. My paradise became a brothel house of 72 virgins, food, fruit and booze, owned and managed by Allah. I killed many of my brethren for the lust of that brothel house. It was the scare of hell which overtook my sanity. I forgot my scriptures. I lost my relationship with Upanishads & yogic traditions. I lost dharma as well as karma.

Now sometimes if the memory of my blood-soaked past emerges in my dreams, my eyes no longer ooze out tears of blood, my heart no longer misses a beat. I retaliate by clinging more fiercely with my faith group.

I know I have lost so much. I have lost connection with the land of my ancestors. I have sacrificed a lot to become a Muslim. Islam was not handed to me on a platter. No prophet spoke to me in my language. No angel descended from heavens. I adopted a revealation which was not meant for me. I believed the hearsay and destroyed everything that had always been my foundation; the history in which my ancestors were the heroes. The stories which were part of my intellectual and cultural heritage. I rejected all just to become a Muslim. I bet no one in human history has made such a sacrifice. I destroyed myself and the land l belonged to.

I am an unfortunate member of the lost tribe of Hinduism. I live with those who are related to me in blood and history. But I can’t love them or go back to their fold, due to the gruesome memories of blood inflicted on my soul, via generations of blind faith on scriptures, holy in name only. To me my own blood brethren are Kafirs!

I am an indoctrinated lost soul. I am an (unfortunate) Muslim of the Indian subcontinent.

lol, how stupid can this get.

His ancestors left Hinduism, because they thought Islam is a superior religion and culture.

Kind of dumb to appease Hindutva Indiots.

I understand living as a minority you have no choice but to be nice, but minorities have the right to be treated honestly and with dignity as well.

Back
Top Bottom