What's new

I am a Muslim of the Indian subcontinent. Let me tell you a story. This is the story of my life.

Suriya

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
LOOKING BACK AT MY DISTANT PAST
By Khalid Umar

I am a Muslim of the Indian subcontinent. Let me tell you a story. This is the story of my life.

I am 1,300 years old. I live in India, which has now one of the largest communities of Muslims in the world. I also provide intellectual leadership to Islam. I am also home of great scholars and Sufi tradition of Islam. And yes, I am proud of who I am now; a Muslim who worships Allah and believes in Muhammad & Quran. I live and die for Islam. I even divided the land called India for Islam with the help of foreign rulers and I am ready to do it again if opportunity arises.

But I was not always a Muslim. About 1450 years ago there were actually no Muslims in this world. I was a follower of Hinduism which is the oldest religion of mankind. I had been like this for generations. If human civilization is 10,000 years old, then I was a Hindu for 10,000 years. If human civilization is 100,000 years old, I was a Hindu for 100,000 years.

But then something changed.

I rejected everything that I had been following for thousands or even million years. This change did not come easy. Habits are not easy to form and it was my dharma; the story of my lineage for centuries. It was a life of exquisite stories, mythology, colours, rituals, dances, music, mantras and food, infused in my blood. It was the most difficult transition which took many generations of hardship to accomplish. But, Al-hamdolillah, I became a Muslim, dheeray dheeray, slowly, albiet surely.

I have some vague memories in my hereditary DNA how it all started. My forefathers were peaceful and spiritual people who lived in harmony with nature. They had no expansionist desires. We were a vast land from the world’s tallest peaks to the longest rivers and deserts. Herds of Arab, Afghan and Mongol armies of looters started ransacking my land, about 1000 years ago. The came & came in droves. They killed my fathers and brothers. They dishonoured my mothers and sisters. My mother was one who was enslaved and sold in the bazars of Baghdad. The mountain pass in Afghanistan looking at the Indian plains was named Hindu-kush, so much was the blood strewn of my brethren. They massacred my people and continued to do so for centuries. I died and lived as well, to pass on my genetic lineage and expand my tribe of Islam that in 1941 census we were 24.3% or 95 million in 1230 years of coercion & conversion (712-1941).

I dishonoured my foundations due to fear initially. Slowly generations who followed forgot the sacrifices of my parents, sisters and brothers. I became a diehard Muslim. I reassured myself that it was time for a change and may be that was the only way my family could live in peace and without disgrace of slavery. It was the most tragic, bloody, dangerous, sad and painful compromise in my life’s story of 10 centuries.

The effect was so brutal that I refused to look back at my history, lest my old wounds begin to fester again. When I am told by Will Durant that “The Mohammedan Conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precarious thing, whose delicate complex of order and liberty, culture and peace may at any time be overthrown by barbarians invading from without or multiplying within,” no tears or remorse touches my heart.

I am suffering from historical amnesia. I have forgotten my entire history. Today, when someone reminds me of these painful experiences, I refuse to pay attention to them. I dismiss them as stories concocted by anti-Islamic elements and dismiss the facts of history and archaeology. I don’t question the ruins of Nalanda, Gyanvapi mosque or Somnath temple.

I forgot the high principles taught to me by nature. I forgot the lessons of my relationship with the Cosmos. I forgot that Brahman lives inside me; indeed, I am the Brahma, the eternal God. I externalised my God as Allah, perched somewhere in a far corner of the Universe. I relegated myself from being the God to an entity without any knowledge of relationship with the reality. My paradise became a brothel house of 72 virgins, food, fruit and booze, owned and managed by Allah. I killed many of my brethren for the lust of that brothel house. It was the scare of hell which overtook my sanity. I forgot my scriptures. I lost my relationship with Upanishads & yogic traditions. I lost dharma as well as karma.

Now sometimes if the memory of my blood-soaked past emerges in my dreams, my eyes no longer ooze out tears of blood, my heart no longer misses a beat. I retaliate by clinging more fiercely with my faith group.

I know I have lost so much. I have lost connection with the land of my ancestors. I have sacrificed a lot to become a Muslim. Islam was not handed to me on a platter. No prophet spoke to me in my language. No angel descended from heavens. I adopted a revealation which was not meant for me. I believed the hearsay and destroyed everything that had always been my foundation; the history in which my ancestors were the heroes. The stories which were part of my intellectual and cultural heritage. I rejected all just to become a Muslim. I bet no one in human history has made such a sacrifice. I destroyed myself and the land l belonged to.

I am an unfortunate member of the lost tribe of Hinduism. I live with those who are related to me in blood and history. But I can’t love them or go back to their fold, due to the gruesome memories of blood inflicted on my soul, via generations of blind faith on scriptures, holy in name only. To me my own blood brethren are Kafirs!

I am an indoctrinated lost soul. I am an (unfortunate) Muslim of the Indian subcontinent.

Last edited:

I am 1,300 years old. I live in India, which has now one of the largest communities of Muslims in the world. I also provide intellectual leadership to Islam. I am also home of great scholars and Sufi tradition of Islam. And yes, I am proud of who I am now; a Muslim who worships Allah and believes in Muhammad & Quran. I live and die for Islam. I even divided the land called India for Islam with the help of foreign rulers and I am ready to do it again if opportunity arises.

But I was not always a Muslim. About 1450 years ago there were actually no Muslims in this world. I was a follower of Hinduism which is the oldest religion of mankind. I had been like this for generations. If human civilization is 10,000 years old, then I was a Hindu for 10,000 years. If human civilization is 100,000 years old, I was a Hindu for 100,000 years.

I rejected everything that I had been following for thousands or even million years. This change did not come easy. Habits are not easy to form and it was my dharma; the story of my lineage for centuries. It was a life of exquisite stories, mythology, colours, rituals, dances, music, mantras and food, infused in my blood. It was the most difficult transition which took many generations of hardship to accomplish. But, Al-hamdolillah, I became a Muslim, dheeray dheeray, slowly, albiet surely.

I have some vague memories in my hereditary DNA how it all started. My forefathers were peaceful and spiritual people who lived in harmony with nature. They had no expansionist desires. We were a vast land from the world’s tallest peaks to the longest rivers and deserts. Herds of Arab, Afghan and Mongol armies of looters started ransacking my land, about 1000 years ago. The came & came in droves. They killed my fathers and brothers. They dishonoured my mothers and sisters. My mother was one who was enslaved and sold in the bazars of Baghdad. The mountain pass in Afghanistan looking at the Indian plains was named Hindu-kush, so much was the blood strewn of my brethren. They massacred my people and continued to do so for centuries. I died and lived as well, to pass on my genetic lineage and expand my tribe of Islam that in 1941 census we were 24.3% or 95 million in 1230 years of coercion & conversion (712-1941).

I dishonoured my foundations due to fear initially. Slowly generations who followed forgot the sacrifices of my parents, sisters and brothers. I became a diehard Muslim. I reassured myself that it was time for a change and may be that was the only way my family could live in peace and without disgrace of slavery. It was the most tragic, bloody, dangerous, sad and painful compromise in my life’s story of 10 centuries.

The effect was so brutal that I refused to look back at my history, lest my old wounds begin to fester again. When I am told by Will Durant that “The Mohammedan Conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precarious thing, whose delicate complex of order and liberty, culture and peace may at any time be overthrown by barbarians invading from without or multiplying within,” no tears or remorse touches my heart.

I am suffering from historical amnesia. I have forgotten my entire history. Today, when someone reminds me of these painful experiences, I refuse to pay attention to them. I dismiss them as stories concocted by anti-Islamic elements and dismiss the facts of history and archaeology. I don’t question the ruins of Nalanda, Gyanvapi mosque or Somnath temple.

I forgot the high principles taught to me by nature. I forgot the lessons of my relationship with the Cosmos. I forgot that Brahman lives inside me; indeed, I am the Brahma, the eternal God. I externalised my God as Allah, perched somewhere in a far corner of the Universe. I relegated myself from being the God to an entity without any knowledge of relationship with the reality. My paradise became a brothel house of 72 virgins, food, fruit and booze, owned and managed by Allah. I killed many of my brethren for the lust of that brothel house. It was the scare of hell which overtook my sanity. I forgot my scriptures. I lost my relationship with Upanishads & yogic traditions. I lost dharma as well as karma.

Now sometimes if the memory of my blood-soaked past emerges in my dreams, my eyes no longer ooze out tears of blood, my heart no longer misses a beat. I retaliate by clinging more fiercely with my faith group.

I know I have lost so much. I have lost connection with the land of my ancestors. I have sacrificed a lot to become a Muslim. Islam was not handed to me on a platter. No prophet spoke to me in my language. No angel descended from heavens. I adopted a revealation which was not meant for me. I believed the hearsay and destroyed everything that had always been my foundation; the history in which my ancestors were the heroes. The stories which were part of my intellectual and cultural heritage. I rejected all just to become a Muslim. I bet no one in human history has made such a sacrifice. I destroyed myself and the land l belonged to.

I am an unfortunate member of the lost tribe of Hinduism. I live with those who are related to me in blood and history. But I can’t love them or go back to their fold, due to the gruesome memories of blood inflicted on my soul, via generations of blind faith on scriptures, holy in name only. To me my own blood brethren are Kafirs!

I am an indoctrinated lost soul. I am an (unfortunate) Muslim of the Indian subcontinent.

You Indian Muslim ?

I am so sorry for you

Lol for the most part this does not apply to Bangladesh. Go away

@-=virus=- . I have never read such eloquent randi rona. Wbu?

Ullu ka pattha from Subcontinent.

IMG_20221113_163428_777.jpg

A sad human being. This is what Jinnah warned us about. He is simply trying to prove his loyalty to the Hindus.

I am a Hindu of the subcontinent, Suriya Rakesh

Constant Randi Rona is my name,

commiting worst attrocities on Muslims is my game while at the same time calling them my blood, my people- mun mein ram ram baghal mein churhi

I want to rape and abuse their women folks, I express these desires on inceldums throughout the Hindutava internet sphere

I want to appropriate and steal history of Muslims of SC with a my way or the high way approach

If I see plane crashes of majority Muslims countries I'll celebrate it and call them terrorists, if I see earthquakes in majority Muslim countries I'll celebrate that too

If Muslims like Palestine I'll phull support Israel, if I see Muslims fighting anywhere even on the other side of the world I'll phull support their enemies

I'll complain about literally anything Muslims do from eating habits to how they talk, thier families, thier family background

The suffering part is real. The invaders were cruel and many died.

However living in peace before? These Hindu were just as bad. And look how they treat their own. Their caste system has created slave labor from their people. Majority live in abject poverty whilst the 1% dominate.

If people of Indus were not invaded by Hindus and Arabs it would have eventually formed its own version of monotheism.

Last edited:
Sab moh maya hai. People should stop taking their religion, ethnicity and nationality so seriously. We didn't choose any of it. It is neither an achievement, nor anything to be ashamed of. Just worry about your own actions.

Last edited:
An absolute travesty. Never have i ever seen so many paragraphs starting with 'i'. This is not just a sign of poor language skills but shed light upon the menace of self preservation and selfishness.

The suffering part is real. The invaders were cruel and many died. Arabs are godless pagan perverts by nature like Hindus, they did a lot of disgusting acts to our women. "War booty" they call it, savages.

However living in peace before? These Hindu were just as bad. And look how they treat their own. Their caste system has created slave labor from their people. Majority live in abject poverty whilst the 1% dominate.

If people of Indus were not invaded by Hindus and Arabs it would have eventually formed its own version of monotheism.
You have really crazy views on the world. Monotheism came through his prophets and the armies that carried that torch. please provide examples of places on earth that haven’t had Muslim invasions or for that matter, limited interactions with Islam, and became monotheism on their own. The places that didn’t become Muslim are today either Christian or a local version of whatever religion is practice. Pakistan would’ve been a pagan nation. I’ll wait for your answer.

I’m glad the Arab armies were powerful and destroyed the Christian and Zoroastrian power in the Middle East. In its wake, the Islamic eco-system was created, and gradually over the centuries the Muslim culture and religion influence spread peacefully. It attracted new converts like our Punjab. Majority of Pakistan ancestors became Muslims due to Sufism influences. This was only made possible by those Arab armies, as they had to destroy the most dangerous enemies of Islam. I don’t think you understand how history works. When idea A comes into contact with idea B, there always will be violence.
Your ideas are baffling. You associate the worst to Islam and Muslims, and have consistently shown Kuffar tendencies with your pseudo Christian/European views on Muslims - I’m assuming you’re of Pakistani-Muslim.
background. Yeah yeah you mentioned you’re agnostic or something. I can respect if you converted to Christianity, then I understand why the simping for non Muslims, but your words have a way of revealing your inner thoughts - that there’s a likelihood that somewhere in your life, a Muslim Arab kicked your ***, or took your lunch money and now you hold a grudge towards Arabs and Muslims in general.
You’re the guy that believes Jesus turn the other cheek right. And that He was crucified, and is the ideal moral example for mankind to look up to? Even if what you think is true (and contradicting the Quran in the process), why would I look to a guy that got crucified.
As I recall, you’re also the same person who called every Pashtun a suicidal bomber?!
Your commenting pattern shows a very specific anti-Islam agenda. I’m glad Islam is still a power today, and will be long after other systems have disappear or collapse.

Back
Top Bottom