What's new

Why India is a failed nation and why 9 times smaller Pakistan is an elephant in front of India

On the geopolitical arena and on the conventional reality Pakistan has detered and checkmated India into stalemate To the point where Countries behind Pakistan don't worry about India at all these countries being Afghanistan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.. They don't worry about India even a second nor plan their security around India because Pakistan has done such a phenomenal Job to the extent that these Afghans, Persians, Uzbeks can just chill.

Now I wanna explain how India a nation that should have technically been on par with China is 100 years behind China and is also big brothered by Pakistan?

The truth comes down to the fact that the people of Sindh (Pathans and Punjabis mainly use to reign over the entire subcontinent and Hind) They are the traditional elites of the sup-continent.

If they were not Muslims currently they would have destroyed the surrounding countries long time ago such as Uzbekistan, Iran and Tajikistan and the whole central Asia.

People tend to confuse Sindh and Hind but they are not the same but entirely different and never had anything to do with each other and the Arabs who first described this regions and mapped this regions during their conquests separated Fars, Sindh and Hind into 3 completely separate countries.

India is currently under going civil strife and the reason for that is they are not use to ruling themselves and they have divided their own country by their own hands via populism but that is not how you develop a country with ambitions hence there is a higher chance of India going thru multiple civil wars in the coming decades which has also lead to Pakistan decreasing their interest in india due to the ongoing populism which will eventually take it's tool on India and cause India great pain. When India's populism reaches a point of no return and the Indians fall upon each other then Pakistan can completely unfocus on India and come up with new political goals for other regions.
images.jpeg-36.jpg

Well....at least our country does not spend 79 million sending rockets to the moon while our people sleep on the streets. And way less people sleeping on the streets compared to Bharat.

No thank you sir.
The 79 million will bring 1 trillion dollar foreign income .

He's wrong and so are you folks. Sending objects to the moon while most of your people don't even have toilets. Delusional people everywhere I guess. No offense.
Toilets are built by money we earned from business , this chandrayan 3 will bring business to the tune of on trillion dollars .at the end of the day we will not beg for few billion dollars and nobody will die in stampede for atta .

Last edited:
He's wrong and so are you folks. Sending objects to the moon while most of your people don't even have toilets. Delusional people everywhere I guess. No offense.
that is a very clerical view. Consider a few others.

- ISRO is already a profitable satellite launch agency of choice. It wouldn't be if it hadn't tried.
- how do you estimate the inspiration that the schools kids and their teachers got out of this landing? they're going to do all sciences with that much more enthusiasm and motivation
- paucity of toilets is no longer due (and has not been for past decade) to lack of resources. Some don't see open defecation as an issue :hitwall: some question the wisdom of building toilet space inside living quarters (‼️) and some or plain idiots who don't see the danger of busy train tracks (🔀 ). Those generations just have to grow old and disappear, cannot be reformed

Toilets are built by money we earned from business , this chandrayan 3 will bring business to the tune of on trillion dollars .at the end of the day we will not beg for few billion dollars and nobody will die in stampede for atta .

An economy of trillions cannot even build toilets costing only hundreds of millions.

Read following article:

I already claimed this long before that article. Not the case for India.
Mongolia maybe, but not India.

Even those rural Indians who do not trade in money live in extremely filthy and overcrowded conditions.

Last edited:
An economy of trillions cannot even build toilets costing only hundreds of millions.
Bohot aag lagi he pichhwaade me teray multay!! Hum toilet nahi banatay jo nadiyan Pakistan aa rhi hoti hein sab usme karte hein.. ab tu bta hows the taste??

Bohot aag lagi he pichhwaade me teray multay!! Hum toilet nahi banatay jo nadiyan Pakistan aa rhi hoti hein sab usme karte hein.. ab tu bta hows the taste??

What I meant was you need to build toilets for a billion plus people and increasing. That would cost hundreds of millions.

What I meant was you need to build toilets for a billion plus people and increasing. That would cost hundreds of millions.
Tunay toilet count kiye hein ya sadak pe wahan hagte dekha ??

What's your fetish with toilets? Dhanda karta he kya toilet clean karne ka

Tunay toilet count kiye hein ya sadak pe wahan hagte dekha ??

What's your fetish with toilets? Dhanda karta he kya toilet clean karne ka

Why you people don't like toilets and prefer to dump in the open? No wonder your country is dirty. Focus on home and not on the moon.

Even Brazil does not bother with this crap despite being a far more developed country.

Last edited:

I already claimed this long before that article. Not the case for India.
Mongolia maybe, but not India.

Even those rural Indians who do not trade in money live in extremely filthy and overcrowded conditions.

Your objections noted pl , employ your space agency suparico in building toilets , nali , nalla .
Our space agency will keep sending moon mission. As far as your concern about toilets that we will see that it is also built .

Why you people don't like toilets and prefer to dump in the open? No wonder your country is dirty. Focus on home and not on the moon.

Even Brazil does not bother this crap despite being a far more developed country.
Again a question tunay check Kiya? Bhikmange tu apne ghar ki chinta kar.. tujhe toilet cleaner ki job ke liye apply Karna ho to btana..

Last edited:
On the geopolitical arena and on the conventional reality Pakistan has detered and checkmated India into stalemate To the point where Countries behind Pakistan don't worry about India at all these countries being Afghanistan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.. They don't worry about India even a second nor plan their security around India because Pakistan has done such a phenomenal Job to the extent that these Afghans, Persians, Uzbeks can just chill.

Now I wanna explain how India a nation that should have technically been on par with China is 100 years behind China and is also big brothered by Pakistan?

The truth comes down to the fact that the people of Sindh (Pathans and Punjabis mainly use to reign over the entire subcontinent and Hind) They are the traditional elites of the sup-continent.

If they were not Muslims currently they would have destroyed the surrounding countries long time ago such as Uzbekistan, Iran and Tajikistan and the whole central Asia.

People tend to confuse Sindh and Hind but they are not the same but entirely different and never had anything to do with each other and the Arabs who first described this regions and mapped this regions during their conquests separated Fars, Sindh and Hind into 3 completely separate countries.

India is currently under going civil strife and the reason for that is they are not use to ruling themselves and they have divided their own country by their own hands via populism but that is not how you develop a country with ambitions hence there is a higher chance of India going thru multiple civil wars in the coming decades which has also lead to Pakistan decreasing their interest in india due to the ongoing populism which will eventually take it's tool on India and cause India great pain. When India's populism reaches a point of no return and the Indians fall upon each other then Pakistan can completely unfocus on India and come up with new political goals for other regions.

What drugs is the writer of this BS on?

No they weren't poorer than you at any time. And when they were, they aimed to actually eliminate the problem. Not by dumping more and more international money on themselves, but actually aiming for sustainability.

They haven't achieved a 100% goal but it's good enough. They are indeed entitled to work on such projects if they please. Indians are not.

When even countries more developed than Pakistan such as Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Nordic countries, Japan, South Korea aren't bothered by this publicity crap, why on Earth should Pakistan waste money on such projects.

I don't believe in CPEC. I don't believe in Gawadar expansion except for more environmental destruction it will bring. So, no.

I'll see if I can find the refutation to that phony UN report. I believe it was posted right here on PDF. Let me check.

Here is the thread on the article questioning the report I believe https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/un-poverty-estimates-for-india-a-simply-false-euphoria.772487/
Even if we consider the possibility that India might manipulate figures regarding the percentage of people living below the poverty line or healthcare indicators, it's essential to question whether they could also be fabricating statistics related to the sales of cars, motorbikes, trucks, and buses each year. Can they be falsifying the robust growth in air passenger traffic? Are they misleading the data on smartphone and household appliance sales annually? Could they be feigning the significant expansion of their world-class road and railway networks? Are they distorting fuel and electricity consumption numbers? Could they be falsifying the night-time luminosity images provided by NASA? Is it even feasible to manipulate these indicators that reflect India's escalating prosperity?

Back
Top Bottom