What's new

Why India is a failed nation and why 9 times smaller Pakistan is an elephant in front of India

On the geopolitical arena and on the conventional reality Pakistan has detered and checkmated India into stalemate To the point where Countries behind Pakistan don't worry about India at all these countries being Afghanistan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.. They don't worry about India even a second nor plan their security around India because Pakistan has done such a phenomenal Job to the extent that these Afghans, Persians, Uzbeks can just chill.

Now I wanna explain how India a nation that should have technically been on par with China is 100 years behind China and is also big brothered by Pakistan?

The truth comes down to the fact that the people of Sindh (Pathans and Punjabis mainly use to reign over the entire subcontinent and Hind) They are the traditional elites of the sup-continent.

If they were not Muslims currently they would have destroyed the surrounding countries long time ago such as Uzbekistan, Iran and Tajikistan and the whole central Asia.

People tend to confuse Sindh and Hind but they are not the same but entirely different and never had anything to do with each other and the Arabs who first described this regions and mapped this regions during their conquests separated Fars, Sindh and Hind into 3 completely separate countries.

India is currently under going civil strife and the reason for that is they are not use to ruling themselves and they have divided their own country by their own hands via populism but that is not how you develop a country with ambitions hence there is a higher chance of India going thru multiple civil wars in the coming decades which has also lead to Pakistan decreasing their interest in india due to the ongoing populism which will eventually take it's tool on India and cause India great pain. When India's populism reaches a point of no return and the Indians fall upon each other then Pakistan can completely unfocus on India and come up with new political goals for other regions.
yes yes ssaar,, we are nothing in fromt of the super duper country like the Pak land created for the pak people. the ismlamic suparrr powder will be the leading nation in the owrk and countries like indai should loop up at countries like pakista to get inspitation for future growth socia development.. but we Indians , out of our hatred will not ever copy the pakistani model, no matter how advanced and good they. are, we will neither copy chinese models as they are our husman mulk..

India does not have toilet, we are pooer than sub saharan africa and poo and shit on the indus river, thats why the Indus valley donwstrean is fertile nad make pakistani so super dupaer reach that we can only dream about it..

we should not have got seperated from pakistani and should have accepted rule by the Mulslims as they ruled us for 1000 years making us the richest country in the world, thats why gora britishers weere in India to rob us.. feeling bad..

please saarr take us udner you, we cant do abything on our own and we will remain poor forvere if you dont rescue us.. China is 1000 years ahead of us and pakistan is 10000 years ahead of us .. if every pakistan is like Newton or Tesla, than every Indian is a caveman - raw, idiot, uneducated, and corrupt...

we dont even had a handsome prime minister like Imran Khan.. please lend us one or take over us ... plzzz plzzz saar ... i beegg yuu .. plzzz

You shall have it we will leave you alone for the next 2-3 decades lets see what you do with India.. But my predictions is that India will be in a fully fledged civil war by early 2040s. The Indians will fall upon each other.

First via religion lines and then via ethnicity, language lines
Marijuana is a good anti depressant , get it .

bring it on buddy :), first, make sure u guys dont default

How can any islamic nation can have religious strife , if only religion available for people is islam ? India with huge diversity in religions and languages, differences are expected and we will handle all of that using democratic process. only thing we need to be working on is - how to make law enforcing agencies do the job, as per our laws
An Islamic nation often witnesses heightened religious conflict compared to a secular state, primarily due to the presence of diverse Islamic sects. Each sect holds the belief that theirs is the only true form of Islam, categorizing others as non-believers. A clear instance of this is seen in the division of Pakistan in 1971, where religious disparities played a significant role. In this context, Punjabi Muslims considered their version of Islam superior to that of Bengali Muslims, leading to discrimination based on religious lines.

This divide continues to resonate, with various sects and ethnicities still engaged in violence under the banner of Islam in the remaining part of Pakistan. Pakistan is persistently on the brink of dissolution, though it lacks the external support from India that Bengali Muslims received in 1971.

An Islamic nation often witnesses heightened religious conflict compared to a secular state, primarily due to the presence of diverse Islamic sects. Each sect holds the belief that theirs is the only true form of Islam, categorizing others as non-believers. A clear instance of this is seen in the division of Pakistan in 1971, where religious disparities played a significant role. In this context, Punjabi Muslims considered their version of Islam superior to that of Bengali Muslims, leading to discrimination based on religious lines.

This divide continues to resonate, with various sects and ethnicities still engaged in violence under the banner of Islam in the remaining part of Pakistan. Pakistan is persistently on the brink of dissolution, though it lacks the external support from India that Bengali Muslims received in 1971.

Why the lying tho bro. The beef between Pakistan and Bengalis had zero to do with religion but it was purely nationalism and ethnic issues. They were clearly two different people with different langauges they aren't like Indians who can be forced into a country despite being a fuking continent both Pakistan and Bangladesh hold their ethnicity as 1st priority this is something you never imagined or think about but nonetheless the truth.

inferiority complex is not part of Islam hence the Bangalis don't have any inferiority complex towards the Punjabis they said fuk you. We want to cherish our culture and language in their own eyes they see themselves superior to Punjabis and see themselves as the one or it people. There is no place for inferiority but only superiority complex every joe has to think he is the IT.

Last edited:
it is sad to see some pakistani braves such as this @Titanium100 @Abdul Rehman Majeed @ThunderCat etc. trying so hard to matter. their country keeps failing them. deservedly.

Lol. I have always mattered for the last 80 years and I am across the LOC in my position. No sleep nor slumber will overtake me I am there armed to the fuking teeth and ain't no vegetarians will steal my swagger or thunder. Ain't no second thoughts will be granted to vegetarians by me.

I am ready to throw down at any given point

Last edited:
You think Islamabad is Pakistan on the whole?

This is the reality of Pakistan:

Economic crisis
Political crisis
Socioeconomic challenges
Water crisis
Lack of industry - overreliance on Chinese imports (this factor alone undermines Pakistan economy)
Terrorism
Military that is too big to afford

Pakistan seems to have development due to ongoing CPEC projects, but these are not for free. Chinese are developing infrastructure in Pakistan on LOANS. This is a debt burden on the Public that is not even discussed in the mainstream.

India is focused on organic growth, not doing shortcuts like Pakistan.
Oh sir. Please stop this joke.

First. China sends free money to Pakistan. Xi does not require Pakistan to repay.

Then. India mainly relied on robbing Chinese companies and technology to develop its economy.

China is the biggest victim.

Bro even your headline isn't correct, Pakistan's population is 250 million, its not even 1/6th that of India, forget 1/9th. It will soon be 1/5th in a few years.

Chinese bots pretending to be a Pakistani.. Kya din aa gaye hain.. They just can't catch a break.. yesterday lost a nuke sub while training and today this news of Chandrayan landing on moon.. Tch Tch Tch..
I'm curious. Do Indians know what a robot is???

India
Screenshot_20230815_213334.jpg

China

Or are Indian robots only suitable for spreading fake news?

Seeing India's technological level. We find it difficult to believe that the Indian submarine did not explode today.

Last edited:
Lol. I have always mattered for the last 80 years and I am across the LOC in my position. No sleep nor slumber will overtake me I am there armed to the fuking teeth and ain't no vegetarians will steal my swagger or thunder. Ain't no second thoughts will be granted to vegetarians by me.

I am ready to throw down at any given point
yup, sad.

I'm curious. Do Indians know what a robot is???

India
View attachment 948330

China

Or are Indian robots only suitable for spreading fake news?
why do you keep posting your picture again and again ? you do look like detective chan a bit

Back
Top Bottom