What's new

How would subcontinent look like if there was only Islam and Urdu?

This is boring and not ambitious enough. Since this is about "ifs" how about "What would the world look like with only Urdu and Islam"? Now imagine that !

I thought about that first but there are issues.

If the whole world is Islam there would no countries which would mean there would be no competition to claim the superpower status. It would be bland.

The alternative would be if the whole world were to be atheist and everybody spoke the same language how would the world look like?

Would countries be formed based on ethnicity?

Which Ethnicity would claim the superpower status?

please visit doctor man you need it badly

I don't need to. My doc @JohnWick follows me wherever I go.:D

I thought about that first but there are issues.

If the whole world is Islam there would no countries which would mean there would be no competition to claim the superpower status. It would be bland.

The alternative would be if the whole world were to be atheist and everybody spoke the same language how would the world look like?

Would countries be formed based on ethnicity?

Which Ethnicity would claim the superpower status?

I don't need to. My doc @JohnWick follows me wherever I go.:D
i said real doctor not veterinary doctor :lol:

Behind the Moghal empire it was always Iran. We set this up until the British took advantage of our naivete. We lost it!

Keep in mind.......if you are smart and on the ball, it don't mean your son will follow suit. We lost Persia to A-raab hordes because of this same issue. And before the A-raabs we lost it to the Greeks.....

Just part of our 2500 year old history. However, we are rising again........as the sun always rises!

No caste system - more homogeneous (genetically) population - one big Urdu speaking ethnicity dominating the rest .. sort of like Iran.

Would be worse than Somalia, Afghanistan. Desi Muslims have the mentality of being more Muslim than the Arabs. And would be burning things, India would be a pariah state, exporting terrorists all around the world, girls in burqah, honour killings for marrying non muslims(well it happens irrespective of Islam anyway) etc etc.

Would be worse than Somalia, Afghanistan. Desi Muslims have the mentality of being more Muslim than the Arabs. And would be burning things, India would be a pariah state, exporting terrorists all around the world, girls in burqah, honour killings for marrying non muslims(well it happens irrespective of Islam anyway) etc etc.

Why will there be any honor killing if everyone was a Muslim?

I am starting to think @SuvarnaTeja and @kahonapyarhai are the same person.
@Nilgiri
As for the topic, the subcontinent would be like Somalia instead of a major economic power like modern India. Good thing the Marahtas kicked the Mughals' a**es and prevented indian from falling. Now, India will always stand against Islamists.

end of story.

Behind the Moghal empire it was always Iran. We set this up until the British took advantage of our naivete. We lost it!

Keep in mind.......if you are smart and on the ball, it don't mean your son will follow suit. We lost Persia to A-raab hordes because of this same issue. And before the A-raabs we lost it to the Greeks.....

Just part of our 2500 year old history. However, we are rising again........as the sun always rises!

This is the racial composition of Mughal mansabdars from Akbar to Shah Jehan shows a predominance of Turani and Irani migrants in Highest, High and Medium mansabs.

This will Help you understand status of Indian 'races' in the Mughal era and the Indianness of the Mughals.

Dti_WJyU4AArPuz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom