What's new

How would subcontinent look like if there was only Islam and Urdu?

S Y R I A

There will be too much infighting..I can think of several factions.

Sunni factions...the largest one but also divided by several factions within itself like Salafi, Hanafi, Sufi, Barelevi etc. These factions will often work against each other.

Shia faction...the second largest faction. Which will have support from Iran.

Then there will be an Ahmadia faction. Which will be small so it will often make ally themselves with some Sunni domain or with Shias.

And then there will be some areas controlled by local strongmen. Who would give support any faction according to their policies.

And last but not least there will be a huge chunk of neutral population who will suffer because of the conflicts between these factions.

So yeah pretty much Syria.

Last edited:
It would balkanize.

Hatred for Hindus is keeping South Asian Muslims together.

As soon as you take kuffar out of the picture. You will see Sunni vs Shia, Barelvi vs Deobandi and Punjabi vs Bhaiyyas and so one.

@SuvarnaTeja hope this answers your question.

We set this up essentially. When Homayun lost to Sher Shah, we had to raise an army to put him back on the throne. The Taj was designed by Ostaad Esa Khan shirazi, as were most of the other monuments. Without Iran there would've been sweet fukk all! Throughout the moghal era we sent our intellectuals to their courts. The Moghals spoke Persian!

This is the racial composition of Mughal mansabdars from Akbar to Shah Jehan shows a predominance of Turani and Irani migrants in Highest, High and Medium mansabs.

This will Help you understand status of Indian 'races' in the Mughal era and the Indianness of the Mughals.

Dti_WJyU4AArPuz.jpg

We set this up essentially. When Homayun lost to Sher Shah, we had to raise an army to put him back on the throne. The Taj was designed by Ostaad Esa Khan shirazi, as were most of the other monuments. Without Iran there would've been sweet fukk all! Throughout the moghal era we sent our intellectuals to their courts. The Moghals spoke Persian!

Who is this "we" you are talking about ?

Provide proof that the Taj was designed by Esa Khan shirazi.

Then we can talk about other monuments.

I fail to see a single contribution of Iran, other than death and colonization. Can you point out to a SINGLE contribution of this "persian intellectuals" ?

I am starting to think @SuvarnaTeja and @kahonapyarhai are the same person.
@Nilgiri

I am neither @kahonapyarhai nor @Nilgiri

In fact I have tagged both of them in my posts.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-l...g-concern-barclays-says.590175/#post-10995519

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sin-tax-gunah-tax.590102/page-3#post-10995375

Keep Bangladesh out of your ummah chummah fantasy.

Bangladesh is part of the subcontinent. Subcontinent includes all SAARC countries.

Bangladesh is part of the subcontinent. Subcontinent includes all SAARC countries.
Like I said, don't include Bangladesh in your mullah fantasy. It is fine as it is.
This mullah emperor destroyed the harmony of this subcontinent weakening the mughal empire....ruled for like 50 years and yet all he did was battle. He should had been a general not the emperor.

:lol: .......... :lol: ............ :lol:

You must sell this fantasy to some pakistani, not to any Indian who has read history.

Happened in UK not in Bangladesh. Therefore invalid. I am not aware of any case of honor killing in Bangladesh. Needless to say it cannot be compared to Pak or India.

It was a Bangladeshi who did it to his own 3 daughters.

So the culture of Honor killing was distinctly from Bangladesh in this case.

I am sure there must be plenty of news of honor killing in Bangal newspaper.

Instead of nitpicking focus of the big picture.
  • Size of the country
  • Strength of the defense forces
  • Size of the economy

What big picture ?

Its the BD's who migrate to live in India, not the other way around. So its pretty clear which Nation and culture is better.

Wake me up when Americans migrate illegally into Mexico and Indians migrate into BD.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom