What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

The problem of rise in Hindu fanatics is not as big though we cannot wait for it to become a bloodshed and needs to be curbed asap. India's unity and diversity is in no danger do not worry . Govt come and go but the federal structure and fundamental rights remains the same no one can change that.

People voted for Modi for two reasons -
  1. His charisma, work done in Gujarat.
  2. Blatant corruption of the UPA govt.
After nearly three years somethings are very clear. Modi got the taste of how difficult it is to run a Union govt and it isn't necessary to make big bang reforms for things to change. I believe his govt is doing a fine work and it is out there in the open for anyone to see. DFC, GST(not taking any credits from the UPA), active foreign policy, an eye for an eye for the enemies, allowing more fdi in many sectors. It is not enough but is a good start.

It's @Kashmiri Pandit for god sake.:p:
The guy believes in bhoot pisach and cute kittens for gos sake!
Oye pandit! How are you? Kaha rahte ho bhai? How are your kittens?:-)
Litefire :o::o::o:
I missed u sooooooo much :cry::cry::cry:
Mai thek hun , mare angel Billi pregnant hai :ashamed:
Mai UPSC ke tayari kar Raha hun :D

Last edited:
I do not understand what your personal scale for "not big" is.

A Mumbai or a Gujarat?
How many Gujarat and Mumbai have you noticed ever since Modi came to power in the center?? No Political group is secular in India. If BJP/RSS divides on the communal lines so do Congress and others.

Litefire :o::o::o:
I missed u sooooooo much :cry::cry::cry:
Mai them hun , mare angel Billi pregnant hai :ashamed:
Mai UPSC ke tayari kar Raha hun :D
Hehehe. Was banned for two months have also moved on to somewhere else.
UPSC?? Bank PO & SSC se UPSC......accha hai.....dream big you will be there one day.
Tumhari billi ab bhi hisssss! karti h tumpe?:lol::lol:

How many Gujarat and Mumbai have you noticed ever since Modi came to power in the center?? No Political group is secular in India. If BJP/RSS divides on the communal lines so do Congress and others.

UPSC?? Bank PO & SSC se UPSC......accha hai.....dream big you will be there one day.

SBI PO ka bhi prepare kar Raha hun , 29 Ko paper hai . Hiss Jo Karti thie vo gayib ho gayi :(

2 months banned :o:
Moved ? Job or whole family ?

I'm sorry my irony was lost on you.

Should we wait for a Mumbai and. Gujarat to happen (because it will, make no mistake) before we get alarmed and recognize the widespread Hindu radicalisation the country is seeing?

What you are seeing in the country today is a upswell or simply isolated incidents?

Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein to hote rahti hain .... ?

@Joe Shearer

Sir how do you manage to keep your Thanks hidden?

It's a nifty feature.

I'm sorry my irony was lost on you.

Should we wait for a Mumbai and. Gujarat to happen (because it will, make no mistake) before we get alarmed and recognize the widespread Hindu radicalisation the country is seeing?

What you are seeing in the country today is a upswell or simply isolated incidents?

Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein to hote rahti hain .... ?
No we should not wait for a Mumbai or Gujarat but we should not keep expecting one either. Be realistic the day anything like Gujarat happens in India under Modi the opposition will eat him alive.
Hindu radicalisation?? Mate right wing Hindus or the extremist Hindus are not radicalised. Fear mongering is good for no one.

@Joe Shearer

Sir how do you manage to keep your Thanks hidden?
There are many secrets of Joe that are hidden to us. He's the James Bond of PDF.:D

No we should not wait for a Mumbai or Gujarat but we should not keep expecting one either. Be realistic the day anything like Gujarat happens in India under Modi the opposition will eat him alive.
Hindu radicalisation?? Mate right wing Hindus or the extremist Hindus are not radicalised. Fear mongering is good for no one.

There are many secrets of Joe that are hidden to us. He's the James Bond of PDF.:D

You don't call sanghis radicalised?

Is that how they are normally?

Scarier n scarier ...

Should we wait for Modi to be torn apart after the country is torn apart ?

You realize that we lose 10 years to China and the world every Mumbai and Gujarat?

Not to mention what it does to our people and society, and the permanent scars it leaves behind ...

on the other side Train accidents increased.

what do you think could be the possible reason for increasing train accidents ?

policy change by BJP/Mr. Prabhu ?

Increased fare ?

increased investment into the railways ?

or

a sabotage attempt ?

Do you think we are on the same path (religious extremism) Pak took in early 70s ?

lets spin it a bit . . how about i say that we were always like this and the only thing thats happening right now is more coverage.

if we can survive all this for so long we can survive in the future as well.

You don't call sanghis radicalised?

Is that how they are normally?

Scarier n scarier ...

Should we wait for Modi to be torn apart after the country is torn apart ?

You realize that we lose 10 years to China and the world every Mumbai and Gujarat?

Not to mention what it does to our people and society, and the permanent scars it leaves behind ...
Sanghis are not radicalised. They sometimes have xtreme views on some matters but they are mostly nationalists sometimes ultra nationalists.

This country cannot be torn apart because of it's leadership it is far too strong for that.

Sanghis are not radicalised. They sometimes have xtreme views on some matters but they are mostly nationalists sometimes ultra nationalists.

This country cannot be torn apart because of it's leadership it is far too strong for that.

Sanghis in my view are no different from radical Islamists.

Hey, Hindutva militants, your ideology of Hindutva is - shock, shock - dividing the nation rather than uniting it; so are your dreams of turning this country into a Hindutva Rashtra, crashing?

It seems you are unwittingly creating, in your usual dense and crude ways, a Coastal Republic of India. This wonderful coastline envelops the South, from the Gulf of Kutch in the West (mainland Gujarat with the original Hindutva laboratory can never be part of this new Republic) that curves down south to the Konkan coast, touching coastal Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka and Kerala; then snaking up on the east coast, to Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Odisha, to maybe even include the Seven Sisters of the North-East.

Will your Sangh pontiff, the RSS founders, have their dreams of an Akhand Bharat crumble even further?

Just look at what you have done with your murderous anti-beef bans, violent actions by anti-Romeo criminals, jagran morality and Hindutva prudery?

You have pushed the progressive coastal states to look the opposite of the medieval North, so is it any wonder that soon there may be a call to secede, to reassert the glory of Hinduism and Original India?

Here’s how you’ve blown it

RAM IT IN: Apparently, so flush with victory was the Sangh’s BJP president Amit Shah and PM Narendra Modi after the stupendous UP state elections, where they even installed a Yogi with a criminal record as chief minister, that the gung ho leadership went on a spree in West Bengal to militarise the pious Hindu festival of Ram Navami into doctrinal feud.

The prosperous Sangh-sponsored Sri Ram Navami Shobha Yatra let out the war cry of Jai Shri Ram (machoised from the original Jai Siya (Sita) Ram) for Hindutva with processions of men, women and children brandishing swords and trishuls all over the state.

But guess what, even though Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee sponsored her own processions to counter this hideous parade, she was categorical when she scoffed “Ram is not my god, and Ram puja is not connected with Bengal culture”.

www.dailyo.in/lite/politics/hindutva-south-india-ram-navami-anti-romeo-squads-beef-politics/story/1/16687.html

Oh dear ,please spare our Kerala .
We are Indians and proud of it .
If anyone comes here with this costal republic shit ,we will kick them out

We dont want brahminical hinduism of gai chaap bhaiyyas. We want our original Hinduism of the western and southern Indian.

And we want revenues of western and Southern states to be used for development of our own region. Siphoning of revenues from our region to united Bhayya pradesh of UP,Behar,Chattisgarh,Jharkhand and Mp needs to stop.

You can have all that- Just consider North stop buying anything made in Tamil Nadu and ask the manufacturers to shift the factories to North Instead- as a reply- What would you be left with- Drought ?

Guys, the sanghi brigade will keep tomtoming UP.

Remember, UP is way behind the curve. They'll take anything, and get nothing, go nowhere.

Mayawati nor Yadavs nor BJP Yogis are going to be able to change anything.

But it's absurd to let that place poison the rest of the country.

What has been the background or achievements if those guys militarily down history?

Numbers don't count for anything.

I'll show you states a fraction of that size who will slaughter that populace in an open war.

Mayavati is undisputed leader of an electorate 5 times bigger than whole Tamil Nadu- If she could speak Tamil she would become Undisputed leader in Tamil Nadu also-

I can see all the change happening in Tamil Nadu with 4K bribe given to everyone- all these years you have this to show and somehow think DMK and Amma are better politicians when compared to Mayavati-

These Guys have rolled down south and It is not the other way round- How's that for starters-

And you were the one talking about the idea of India which includes slaughtering North Indians in an open war-

what do you think could be the possible reason for increasing train accidents ?

policy change by BJP/Mr. Prabhu ?

Increased fare ?

increased investment into the railways ?

or

a sabotage attempt ?

lets spin it a bit . . how about i say that we were always like this and the only thing thats happening right now is more coverage.

if we can survive all this for so long we can survive in the future as well.

it was govt responsibilityto ensure safety of passengers..

Screenshot_20170419-001014.jpg

read the last paragraph. frequency of train accidents increased..

You can have all that- Just consider North stop buying anything made in Tamil Nadu and ask the manufacturers to shift the factories to North Instead- as a reply- What would you be left with- Drought
You bhayas are so dumb. Its really sad. I feel sorry for you.
TN can still sale their goods to other states and neighbouring countries. Its a coastal state right?
Those industries are going to shut down and shift to up and bihar , right? Haha.

All you bhaiyas are good at is running your tabelas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom