What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

:cheesy:
nice way of putting things. its a perspective i wont reject outright, but a federation of coastal states would have a long coastline and a longer land boundaries with "troublemaking" states.
what we need at this point of time to save india is to do what the chinese have done 70 years ago. ban religion. because as long as religions lives among illiterate buffoons, social and economical status will be perennially f***ed up.
China is 98% Han Chinese. But India has many ethnicities.
If we want India to remain united then only option is to sterilize these good for nothing bhaiyyas.

If we want India to remain united then only option is to sterilize these good for nothing bhaiyyas.
lol.....
they are humans too.....but yeah sterilization is indeed required.

what I don't like about RSS/BJP/Bajrang Dal/VHP et al is that they do not prescribe the diverse india and keep on mumbling for a homogenous india, which is not possible in any way.

lol.....
A wild animal is less dangerous than an uncivilized human.

Read the newspaper. If there is gang rape some one from up and bihar involved. Same for incidents like honor killing, caste violence etc.
Even the ISI agents getting caught happen to be from Up,Mp and behar.

lol.....

what I don't like about RSS/BJP/Bajrang Dal/VHP et al is that they do not prescribe the diverse india and keep on mumbling for a homogenous india, which is not possible in any way.
They reperesent the people of Bimaru land. Like the bhaiyyas who keep on shouting on rooftops that Hindi is our national language and non Hindi speakers should give up their language and start speaking Hindi.
These useless bhaiyyas bite the hand that feeds them.
These gai humara hi mata hai baap ka pata nai hai types of bhaiyyas are worse than nazis

A wild animal is less dangerous than an uncivilized human.

Read the newspaper. If there is gang rape some one from up and bihar involved. Same for incidents like honor killing, caste violence etc.
Even the ISI agents getting caught happen to be from Up,Mp and behar.
I have been through this shit. more I think about these, the more I despise on the "traditional indian society".

Hindutva is a gift to Pakistan it is what will break and divide India for us

Hindutva will destroy india from within

Hindutva will poison the diversity of india snd cause it irreparable damage

Even indians are beginning to understand the dangers of the Hindutva path

BUT ITS TOO LATE:coffee:

I am a devot hindu. But because of these BJP bhaiyas and Rss braman I m thinking of leaving Hinduism and becoming a Scientologist.

why do you ppl have to dream about dividing india all the time ? don't you have any other dreams ? ....like make a better Pakistan or maybe unleash transformers in new York city ?

I am a devot hindu. But because of these BJP bhaiyas and Rss braman I m thinking of leaving Hinduism and becoming a Scientologist.
I went through this phase back in 2013.
then I thought whats the use? I will be the same person anyway, moreover there will be a lot of paperwork to do. I have no time for those things.

Your personal decisions are your own to make...
why do you ppl have to dream about dividing india all the time ? don't you have any other dreams ? ....like make a better Pakistan or maybe unleash transformers in new York city ?

then I thought whats the use? I will be the same person anyway, moreover there will be a lot of paperwork to do. I have no time for those things.

Byproduct of Kashmir conflict

It is all happening before our eyes. From extreme cow vigilantes to murder of innocent people. It is happening and this is just the beginning. Extremists will always be extremists. They cannot refrain from extremist habits. You reap what you sow. Indians chose the extremist Modi path. They will reap the fruits of extremism.

that's all fine but I have high regards for @Nilgiri . He may be an NRI but he has knowledge which I want in this particular situation.
But I like ur suggestion of inviting @Robinhood Pandey into the question at post "
A simple queston. Do you think we are on the same path (religious extremism) Pak took in early 70s ? ...and how does india differ from the Pak case, if it differs ?
Thanks in advance
."

No doubt about Nilgiri's credentials as an Indian, a proud one at that, or as a brain. He's madrasi. I've never come across a dumb madrasi. He has the brains, and I thought he had the empathy as well. Sadly that is not the case. For guys like him and Roybot, cyber jousting on forums like PDF etc. is a game. A varsity debate.

It is not life. It cannot be. They do not live here. What happens here does not touch them. Imagine sitting in Australia or Canada and trying to pass judgment on what Muslims or Christians are going through in the badlands of India and what they feel and think as Indians? Do you see my point now?

Respect what they have to say on economics, defence, growth stats, LCA, HCA, K15, etc. But when you want to talk people, social dynamics, there are way better Indians out here.

If lower castes and Non North Indian Hindus leave Hinduism these bhaiyyas and brahmans cannot dominate us.
Its shameful to see that even in Free India which has banned Bramanism, Brahmans and North Indians get special treatment and are dominating every field.
Death to Brahmanvad and Bhaiyyavad.

Byproduct of Kashmir conflict
janaab peechhay dekhkar chalogay to ulte mooh girogay - bhoolo purani baton ko aur ye socho Kashmiri janta kaise is problem se nijaad paye (army hatao is not the solution)

If lower castes and Non North Indian Hindus leave Hinduism these bhaiyyas and brahmans cannot dominate us.
Its shameful to see that even in Free India which has banned Bramanism, Brahmans and North Indians get special treatment and are dominating every field.
Death to Brahmanvad and Bhaiyyavad.
bhai my wife is a brahman. pls don't wish to kill her.:undecided::undecided:

janaab peechhay dekhkar chalogay to ulte mooh girogay - bhoolo purani baton ko aur ye socho Kashmiri janta kaise is problem se nijaad paye (army hatao is not the solution)

bhai my wife is a brahman. pls don't wish to kill her.:undecided::undecided:
Your wife does not beleive in bramanvad. We need to kill the ideologies of Brahmanvad and Bhaiyvad not the people. If these people dont give up their ways we need to seperate from them.

It is all happening before our eyes. From cow vigilantes to murder of innocent people. It is happening and this is just the beginning. Extremists will always be extremists. They cannot refrain from extremist habits.
Its strange, really strange how they are blindly going down this path (I suppose its no different to mistakes any society makes including Pakistan )

Due to kashmir issue I personally we generally as a state hate India, we have had wars and more etc

One of the most difficult aspect of india to counter (and their main strength) was this immense diversity whilst all being indians and for a long time the charade of a real secular india was kept up, it sat well internationally and indian muslims were the most akward to counter as they kept repeating the mantra of equal muslim citizens of a secular state

Then the masked begun to slip
Then it became a hindutva tide, expressed in all its form on social media and comments sections of indian news papers
And now it manifests itself in beef lynchings, anti muslim romeo squads, hindutva marches to mosques demanding their destruction
Mass murderers elected PM on the back of hindutva credentials
Saffrom robbed extremists elected CMs

The indian muslims have now shut up, they dare not argue with a Pakistani
India's diversity will be the cause of its division and destruction

Like I said even indians are beginning to understand but its TOO LATE!!! the Hindutva cat is out of the bag and it will eat away india

Back
Top Bottom