What's new

Hindu shudar jaat media was looking to blame Coronavirus on Muslims, now they got one

Haven't these Tablighis spread the virus to all corners of Pakistan because of their congregations? Why only blame hindus,why not look at what's happening in our own country.

so the deaths in UK are also because of tablighis?

regards

It's a global pandemic not limited to one country but in Pakistan major sources were the Zaireen coming from Iran and your Tablighi buddies.

so shia zaireen are tablighi now :lol:

people in my family have been infected by relatives arriving from USA did USA also got it from tablighis

Haven't these Tablighis spread the virus to all corners of Pakistan because of their congregations? Why only blame hindus,why not look at what's happening in our own country.
Yes, actually it were Tablighis who brought this virus to Wuhan. Infact to Iran as well. Then innocent Zaireen got infect. Oh yeah, but Zaireen brought very ineffective kind of corona, but tablighi one was really dangerous.

Everyone has his hands in this shit. And yes, Zaireens contribution is above all.

Yes, actually it were Tablighis who brought this virus to Wuhan. Infact to Iran as well. Then innocent Zaireen got infect. Oh yeah, but Zaireen brought very ineffective kind of corona, but tablighi one was really dangerous.

Everyone has his hands in this shit. And yes, Zaireens contribution is above all.

As I said earlier the cause of this pandemic is globalization and it effects everyone irrespective of their religion, caste or race.

Get your facts right regarding spread in Pakistan and that's what I specifically mentioned in my previous reply,the major cause has been the Zaireen coming back from Iran and the Tablighee Ijtima.

As I said earlier the cause of this pandemic is globalization and it effects everyone irrespective of their religion, caste or race.

Get your facts right regarding spread in Pakistan and that's what I specifically mentioned in my previous reply,the major cause has been the Zaireen coming back from Iran and the Tablighee Ijtima.

Yes, but is it okay for Indians to blame 200 millions muslims for it???

Yes, but is it okay for Indians to blame 200 millions muslims for it???

That's not correct either but keeping in mind the severity of the situation these Tableeghi people shouldn't have congregated in such numbers which they did.

Why give chance to people to criticize your actions.

I don't like to criticize religions but do keep in mind the greatest casualty of this pandemic would be religion.

That's not correct either but keeping in mind the severity of the situation these Tableeghi people shouldn't have congregated in such numbers which they did.

Why give chance to people to criticize your actions.

I don't like to criticize religions but do keep in mind the greatest casualty of this pandemic would be religion.
Two days ago another major celebration took place before this tableeghi ijtema, also other relegious events took place alongside with ijtema, but whole Indian media is now blaming Indian Muslims and that was the point of OP.

Two days ago another major celebration took place before this tableeghi ijtema, also other relegious events took place alongside with ijtema, but whole Indian media is now blaming Indian Muslims and that was the point of OP.

I think that this is the natural outcome of the hard Hindutvadi thinking, which is prevailing in India. Hardly any surprise.

As I said earlier why let people criticize your actions. Please do keep in mind any wrongdoing done by a minority would always be criticised more aggressively.

Yes, that's the spirit. Everyone has contribution.

Nobody is blaming India Muslims, your concern for Indian Muslims is heartening , I'm sure if directed towards compatriots in Pakistan, it will be make hell a of difference.

Let's discuss facts. This TablighiJamaat is the biggest coronavirus cluster in india.
India has 1637 cases of corona virus, out of those more than half of them are related to people who either attended this TablighiJamaat congregation at NizamuddinMarkaj in Delhi between 13 to 15 March when there was clear notice against gathering of more than 200 people by Delhi govt or those people who came contact with Nizamuddin returnees.
Also out of these who died due corona virus half of them belong this TablighiJamaat cluster.
More than 8000 attended this event and have gone back to their native places, hundreds of them are still unaccounted for and most probably spreading the virus in the community.

Back
Top Bottom