What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

brother its not about the riots as standalone acts

it is the support they receive from hindus across the spectrum

The hindus view the acts as deserved punishment, I.e the muslim community had it coming

so any act however small suddenly justifies slaughter of innocent civilians and somehow the rape of women

The hindus turn into a baying group of hounds calling and legitimising rape and slaughter, politicians and security forces become absent

this is because of their mentality, the hindus were bitch slapped for 1000 years so any riot or violence against muslims however innocent is justified due to their slave guilt ridden mindsets, in their brains they are righting historic wrongs

Now you as a indian muslim may like india, but you would be foolish note to prepare for partition and not to tske precautions to protect your family

with india electing modi and other hindutva extremists the justification for anti muslim acts grows louder from controlled birth rate to forced ghettoisation

its only a matter of time, and you have to be ready

in Pakistan we have an array of weapons if a hindu mob came to my house I could take 200of them to death with me. what ddo you have to protect your self

Lol and what is your present condition.Failed state?
We have AR Rahman ,APJ Abdul Kalam.King Khans in Bollywood.And lot of muslims are in frontline for an emerging India
I dont blame you .Because your nation is created on the basis of religion.

If he visit any of the south Indian state.... the result would be he may quit PDF.....

Yesterday he benchmarked Keralites with our per capita Income .But that idiot dont know about a state of HDI 0.790 similar to US or any other developed country.Because he dont know a world outside of his failed state.

Lol and what is your present condition.Failed state?
We have AR Rahman ,APJ Abdul Kalam.King Khans in Bollywood.And lot of muslims are in frontline for an emerging India
I dont blame you .Because your nation is created on the basis of religion.

Look at it this way those muslims have given so much to india

yet hindus still justify the slaughter of their community after your shameful riots

The hindus view the acts as deserved punishment, I.e the muslim community had it coming

so any act however small suddenly justifies slaughter of innocent civilians and somehow the rape of women

The hindus turn into a baying group of hounds calling and legitimising rape and slaughter, politicians and security forces become absent

this is because of their mentality, the hindus were bitch slapped for 1000 years so any riot or violence against muslims however innocent is justified due to their slave guilt ridden mindsets, in their brains they are righting historic wrongs

Now you as a indian muslim may like india, but you would be foolish note to prepare for partition and not to tske precautions to protect your family

with india electing modi and other hindutva extremists the justification for anti muslim acts grows louder from controlled birth rate to forced ghettoisation

in Pakistan we have an array of weapons if a hindu mob came to my house I could take 200of them to death with me. what ddo you have to protect your self
Birth control is required for everyone in a overpopulated country like India.If hindus though the way you say they think,then it won't take 1 billion hindus to wipe out 200 million muslims less than a month.You want hindu mob to come in pakistan?Remember how our 'mob' of 3000 had made 93000 of your armed soldiers surrender?:D

yet hindus still justify the slaughter of their community after your shameful riots

Have you ever been in India?First answer to this question then we can talk.

Mate: let me put it this to your brain.....India was not crated (or wanted ) based on a religion.... Every religion is free to practice... Yes there are people with extreme views, in all the religoins... and we have laws to take care of them.... Do not be under impression that certian religion is suppressed..... you still dont believe.... do pay a visit to this country and spend few weeks (hope you will manage to get a visa)..... and get ready for a rude shock

Your logic is flawed mate,and it is by the same flawed logic muslims are branded terrorists. Lets see what happens when we apply your flawed logic against ourselves,when a non muslim looks he sees muslims blowing up themselves,blowing up buildings,killing innocents and still justifying it. And if we go by your flawed logic,every non muslim must arm himself against muslims. And we both are sure its stupid.

Birth control is required for everyone in a overpopulated country like India.If hindus though the way you say they think,then it won't take 1 billion hindus to wipe out 200 million muslims less than a month.You want hindu mob to come in pakistan?Remember how our 'mob' of 3000 had made 93000 of your armed soldiers surrender?:D

a handful of muslims dominated most of india for 1000 years

you can practice birth control all you want but indian muslims need soldiers and defenders

as long as you have areas dominated by muslims then they can defend them and fight back regardless of how many hindus are around

The security forces and police are full of hindus and are worthless, so if the muslims can fight back it would encourage the securityto iintervene

its only when small isolated and unarmed muslims get attacked that the security forces and hindu politicians look the other way

you can practice birth control all you want but indian muslims need soldiers and defenders

as long as you have areas dominated by muslims then they can defend them and fight back regardless of how many hindus are around

The security forces and police are full of hindus and are worthless, so if the muslims can fight back it would encourage the securityto iintervene

its only when small isolated and unarmed muslims get attacked that the security forces and hindu politicians look the other way

you sounding like a protector of religion.... now can you tell me what is 1 thing you did to protect or help your religion in your country?

'Handful'of muslims only managed to rule India because of small kingdoms fighting each other.And they never got complete control of all only suzeranity.Indian muslims have defenders in form of Indian army.

@Nuri Natt .Take it from here.After 25-30 years(not 5 years) most parts of India will be developed(South India within 20 years).In a country like that people only care about prosperity and better life .I

The intention is accepted and appreciated.... But the result????? You are trying to wake up a person who is assuming to be sleeping or pretending to be sleeping.... But then in such cases results cannot be measured
I don't expect to change them either bro,but some one have to reply them,especially when they badmouth religion and country. Also,it improves debating skills,communication skills and so on. Also is awesome to fight a war when you know you are right:-)

Back
Top Bottom