What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

it may enlighten you, when extreme Muslims like Asaduddin Owaisi has view about Indian Muslims and that too in Pakistan.

Search:Asaduddin owaisi debate in Pakistan or Maulana Madani question to Musharraf

Good Luck

Yes You are right ... I was just flogging the dead horse.

and He is intellectually brain dead.
Rao sahab .. bus mulayam ko is baar hara do .... sawad aa jayga .. beshaq iske baaad saare vote neta ji ko de dena .... par is baar .. modi ko dekhte hai.

Rao sahab .. bus mulayam ko is baar hara do .... sawad aa jayga .. beshaq iske baaad saare vote neta ji ko de dena .... par is baar .. modi ko dekhte hai.

I am all Yes for Modi Ji for PM ... but seriously I don't like BJP of UP.

Let me tell you one fact 15 Brahmins,16 Thakurs and 6 Jats gets the BJP ticket but Yadavs which are far greater than here listed castes ,get only 1 ticket.

Then they say SP and BSP play caste politics.

I am all Yes for Modi Ji for PM ... but seriously I don't like BJP of UP.

Let me tell you one fact 15 Brahmins,16 Thakurs and 6 Jats gets the BJP ticket but Yadavs which are far greater than here listed castes ,get only 1 ticket.

Then they say SP and BSP play caste politics.
totally agree with you that they messsed up in the ticket distribution. but netaji wasn't able to provide an ideal govt either. but atleast give them around 50 or something keep the rest with urself. :p:

totally agree with you that they messsed up in the ticket distribution. but netaji wasn't able to provide an ideal govt either. but atleast give them around 50 or something keep the rest with urself. :p:

To be Frank , BJP has left Yadavs with no choice but to support SP government even if some don't want to support SP.

To be Frank , BJP has left Yadavs with no choice but to support SP government even if some don't want to support SP.
ab yaar ... basic vote bank jiska hai .... wahan to saind kaise laga sakte hai. Aur tum yadavs BC itne kaise ho gaye (no offence)
saale har state mein ho ... kahin yadav to kahin rao sahabs. saalo thodi bahut to sharam rakho :p:
jokes apart .... BJP still need to work a little more to get things right in UP. Anyway what are you thoughts about slipting UP in further little states?

Muslim's are a world wide community with 50 something muslim nations and significant minorities in other states

This is hindu india were talking about

look we can go around and around circles

The bottom line is this its is YOU and your family in the firing line, you can choose to do nothing like the communities of gujraat and muzsffarnager and face the consequences or you can still love india BUT be aware, take precautions, live in areas with big muslim populations and prepare to defend your family

As a muslim I would hate to see you after the next riot in the same situation as the poor people of muzsffarnager or gujraat

Indian muslims need to be more active, that SOB Modi has the blood of your community on his hands and its his people who will rule india

You will be calling a man who would look the other way and watch hindus attack your family, leader

Wtf is wrong with you man....India is not a battleground for Hindus Vs Muslims....its just not.Let me try to reason with you as best i can.We are population of 1.2 billion people, as much as we like to call ourself devloped we have huge problems of education, poverty, religious bigotry on our hands.And they do not afflict only Hindus....they are present in Muslims , christians and even Sikhs.Obviously no Indian is proud of Gujrat riots....no one wants see another one like that.Does that mean .You take any trait of human bhaviour and you will find an example for that in India.Now coming to Modi,by all angles he has been proved innocent by court,remember the entire central govt was gunning for him in this case,CBI which at most of the times is just a whip for ruling party i.e congress was gunning for him
, but he came out innocent .

ab yaar ... basic vote bank jiska hai .... wahan to saind kaise laga sakte hai. Aur tum yadavs BC itne kaise ho gaye (no offence)
saale har state mein ho ... kahin yadav to kahin rao sahabs. saalo thodi bahut to sharam rakho :p:
jokes apart .... BJP still need to work a little more to get things right in UP. Anyway what are you thoughts about slipting UP in further little states?

Making state little is no guarantee of development take example of Jharkhand vs big states like TN Maharastra and Gujarat.

Jat to bahut thode hain .. Jahan dekho tanha jhanda gaad ke baith jaate ho ki hume reservation chahiye ...:D

Aur Humko to bada bol rahe ho ki MOdi ko laana hain ... Haryana main 1 seat bhi na jeet payenge BJP.... Kabhi khud bhi vote kar diya karo BJP ko

Making state little is no guarantee of development take example of Jharkhand vs big states like TN Maharastra and Gujarat.

Jat to bahut thode hain .. Jahan dekho tanha jhanda gaad ke baith jaate ho ki hume reservation chahiye ...:D

Aur Humko to bada bol rahe ho ki MOdi ko laana hain ... Haryana main 1 seat bhi na jeet payenge BJP.... Kabhi khud bhi vote kar diya karo BJP ko
ouch ... rao sahab yeh umeed nahi thi ... u hit us right in the nuts. :sick:
I was totally against giving jats reservations. we were the only state where we proudly put choudhry in front of our name .. but now we are forced to use it as our last name.
anyway beside that BJP is going to get 3-4 seat in haryana whereas INLD is going to get 2-3 seats. sab NDA ja rahi hai no where else.

@queerbait

is following meaning is right ?

Main Entry: queerbait
Part of Speech: n
Definition: a person who attracts the interest of gay people; a person who has gay mannerisms but claims to be straight; also spelled queer bait

ouch ... rao sahab yeh umeed nahi thi ... u hit us right in the nuts. :sick:
I was totally against giving jats reservations. we were the only state where we proudly put choudhry in front of our name .. but now we are forced to use it as our last name.
anyway beside that BJP is going to get 3-4 seat in haryana whereas INLD is going to get 2-3 seats. sab NDA ja rahi hai no where else.

Haan hum to Rao aage se nikaal ke peeche laga liye hain ... Pahale 'Rao Tularam' hua karte the ab 'Inderjit Rao' ho gaye hain ... Chhee chhee ...

Esase achcha hai Yadav lagao .. aur 'aihsaas-e-aikjhaiti' (don't ask me what is this :P) paao ...

Last edited:
@queerbait

is following meaning is right ?

Main Entry: queerbait
Part of Speech: n
Definition: a person who attracts the interest of gay people; a person who has gay mannerisms but claims to be straight; also spelled queer bait

Haan hum to Rao aage se nikaal ke peeche laga liye hain ... Pahale 'Rao Tularam' hua karte the ab 'Inderjit Rao' ho gaye hain ... Chhee chhee ...

Esase achcha hai Yadav lagao .. aur 'aihsaas-e-aikjhaiti' (don't ask me what is this :P) paao ...
ab yaarr kon samjhaye in baki hindustaniyo ko ... AJGAR ko bina fan ke chod diya hai in sabne !!!!

UP Bihar main humane samajha rakha hai ... Haryana Rajsthan main tum dekh lo :sniper:
is baar aakhri moka diya hai .... kuch kar skate hai to kar ke dikha de .. nahi to .. saalo ke dudh nikalne wali machine laga de ge niche .... maare na maare aur nikale na nikale !!!

How can a handful of muslims conquer india

How can a handful of muslims defeat the byzantine and Persian empires

How can a handful of muslims conquer spain and drive half way up france
Muslims were not handful they had sizeable armies,and due to infighting between small kingdoms muslim managed to conquer some part of India.
Both byzantine and persian empire were exhausted fighting before arabs came.
Yeah spain and france everyone knows what happened after that so I would not bring that matter up.

Back
Top Bottom