What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

Bhai dont need to comment like that.We already know our Muslims will not do such a thing.
These Pakistani is in a severe trauma .he will make such a blabberings and rantings to confuse us.After 1971 some Pakistanis is like this talking about dividing India ,talking about Indian muslims.Dont fell in to his trap
Brother I did say"as long as they are Indians they are our brothers":)

@acetophenol you are wasting your time in explaining to brain washed friends from other side of the boarder.... It is tough to make them understand (especially when it is to do with their religion).... But i appreciate your effort to explain and reasoning to them... But i am afraid you are wasting your time....
I appreciate and understand what you said bro,but I believe,its neccessary to try the best or atleast make a good fight against what they say about my religion and country. Since they are asking so eagerly,we must give'em something,ain't we?

I appreciate and understand what you said bro,but I believe,its neccessary to try the best or atleast make a good fight against what they say about my religion and country. Since they are asking so eagerly,we must give'em something,ain't we?

The intention is accepted and appreciated.... But the result????? You are trying to wake up a person who is assuming to be sleeping or pretending to be sleeping.... But then in such cases results cannot be measured

Nope, Pakistan always meant current Pakistan. BD was included to get it away from hindus. Now BD is proud muslim country.
And Pakistan is a terrorism ravaged, polio plagued, police state staring at an economic collapse. All because of the anti-India and radical Islamist policies.

Muslims can become your brothers, all you have to do is accept Islam. Even original hindus have long rejected hinduism because it only divide not unite.

Come out of the shell mate.... Visit India... and meet some normal Hindu across India..... I am sure you will be surprised and realise that what you thought about India, Indians, and Hindus were absolutely wrong....

you are talking as if riots and killings don't happen in other countries. Doesn't Pakistan have cases of sectarian killings? So,what you want us to do? Stop hindus from killing muslims so that muslims can get killed by muslims themselves? You guys don't make any sense man,musaffarnagar or gujarat or any other riot is not enough to generalize a nation 67 yrs from independence,with the second largest population and 7th largest land mass.

brother its not about the riots as standalone acts

it is the support they receive from hindus across the spectrum

The hindus view the acts as deserved punishment, I.e the muslim community had it coming

so any act however small suddenly justifies slaughter of innocent civilians and somehow the rape of women

The hindus turn into a baying group of hounds calling and legitimising rape and slaughter, politicians and security forces become absent

this is because of their mentality, the hindus were bitch slapped for 1000 years so any riot or violence against muslims however innocent is justified due to their slave guilt ridden mindsets, in their brains they are righting historic wrongs

Now you as a indian muslim may like india, but you would be foolish note to prepare for partition and not to tske precautions to protect your family

with india electing modi and other hindutva extremists the justification for anti muslim acts grows louder from controlled birth rate to forced ghettoisation

its only a matter of time, and you have to be ready

in Pakistan we have an array of weapons if a hindu mob came to my house I could take 200of them to death with me. what ddo you have to protect your self

Muslims can become your brothers, all you have to do is accept Islam. Even original hindus have long rejected hinduism because it only divide not unite.
Till muslims are friendly to us and remain Indians they are our brothers.Hindus never reject hinduism only certain ridiculous practices.

Come out of the shell mate.... Visit India... and meet some normal Hindu across India..... I am sure you will be surprised and realise that what you thought about India, Indians, and Hindus were absolutely wrong....

@nair there is no use.Thats idiot know India only through internet and their third rate newspapers .Now he is building a
an imaginary South India

@nair there is no use.Thats idiot know India only through internet and their third rate newspapers .Now he is building a
an imaginary South India

If he visit any of the south Indian state.... the result would be he may quit PDF.....

Bro, you are so good at trolling people. I swear most of your posts are sarcastic?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom