What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

Again you are mistaking mewith yourself Muslim Bhiaya.These Monkeys and pigs were slaves of pure and Indian race and we employed them to build bridges for us.I return we taught them many things and then they colonized uncivilized Muslim Bhaiyas like you and taught you many things.Otherwise you would have been still riding camel in the deserts of Bhiyaed Pakistan.GIve respect to your master i.e. Indians and your ansectors i.e. Aryans.I hope you got my point Muslim Bhaiya.

All hail the Aryan from Central India ..

:lol:

pig blood have completly made you blind. I wonder if you are hybrid monkey-pig. Again can you tell me what your pig ancestors did for rama?

AcepTool of hindus, there is no way you are muslim. Proper Indian muslims is busy making sure they make few Indian states muslim majority. While these hindus are thinking about banning muslims for having childrens. These hindus are scared of muslim world backlash otherwise they would have put indian muslims in gas chambers already.

According to my Muslim friends a true muslim will always respect other religions.But you dont even deserve to be a Muslim .You are a insult to all muslims in the world.By insulting other religions you insult your own religion.Islam.
Pathetic .No one cant degraded like this.

:drag:

Wait a minute, pigs, monkey etc your kind was truely slaves of them. i wonder what your pig ancestors did for rama? Monkey made bridge and your kind?

vmptvs.jpg

they worship this:sick::bad::bad:

it makes me sick to look at it

thank God, our ancestores reverted to islam and left this cave man pagan abomination

Im just talking about future homeland of Indian muslim in South India. From this election its clear hindus hate muslims, and only thing stopping genocide is muslim world backclash. But meanwhile they continue to opress them with other means.
Do you really think if rest all Indians wanted to kill muslims anything can stop us.World can't stop myanmar what will it stop India.But we are peaceful people.

pig blood have completly made you blind. I wonder if you are hybrid monkey-pig. Again can you tell me what your pig ancestors did for rama?

AcepTool of hindus, there is no way you are muslim. Proper Indian muslims is busy making sure they make few Indian states muslim majority. While these hindus are thinking about banning muslims for having childrens. These hindus are scared of muslim world backlash otherwise they would have put indian muslims in gas chambers already.
Dude,try to understand. India perhaps has produced many successful muslims than anyother country in the world,so called Islamic republic included. Even if what you are saying is true and hindus really wants to get rid of muslims,what about other religions? India is not just hindus and muslims,there are sikhs,buddhists,christians,jains,parsis,jews,atheists.who is gonna gas them? Ninte achano?

Im just talking about future homeland of Indian muslim in South India. From this election its clear hindus hate muslims, and only thing stopping genocide is muslim world backclash. But meanwhile they continue to opress them with other means.

evanoru thanthakku pirakatha puliyadi monanallo.
I dont want to continue argument with you .You are just a loser.

You guys are biggest fan of Hitler the killer of jews. You guys drive inspiration from him, but muslim world will literarly **** you if you even tried anything like that. Best way is to get 3-4 states to muslims and then India will be 99% hindu.

Abhe hindu slave write properly.
Indians despised hitler and waged war against germany the Indian army back then was the largest volunteer fighting force in world war 2

indian muslims are at risk

They need to have as many children as possible to increase their numbers 5-6 to a family at least

Make every child into a soldier because the time will come when you will need to defend your people

Pakistan can help but only so much

Make sure to make your areas muslim dominated so you have a physical area to protect

indian muslims are at risk

They need to have as many children as possible to increase their numbers 5-6 to a family at least

Make every child into a soldier because the time will come when you will need to defend your people

Pakistan can help but only so much

Make sure to make your areas muslim dominated so you have a physical area to protect
Indian muslims can by no means surpass hindu majority of India

Dude,try to understand. India perhaps has produced many successful muslims than anyother country in the world,so called Islamic republic included. Even if what you are saying is true and hindus really wants to get rid of muslims,what about other religions? India is not just hindus and muslims,there are sikhs,buddhists,christians,jains,parsis,jews,atheists.who is gonna gas them? Ninte achano?

Hindu tool listen, sikhs, jain, parsis etc make 1%. If you are muslim then your future is in south not bihar and up. This way we will sorround hindus from all sides. Thing long term and not about today. Hindus have taken panga with wrong kind of people. Muslims broke soviet union and we will break bharat once again.

Hindu tool listen, sikhs, jain, parsis etc make 1%. If you are muslim then your future is in south not bihar and up. This way we will sorround hindus from all sides. Thing long term and not about today. Hindus have taken panga with wrong kind of people. Muslims broke soviet union and we will break bharat once again.
If muslims try something like that we will break the back of muslims,they are only our brothers as long as they are Indians

@Nuri Natt,@hussain0216
Here is an example for those who propose "hindu hate muslims in India theory".
Meet A.R.Rahman,renowned,Oscar winning musician.
A.R.Rahman_at_57th_FF_Awards.jpg

He was born as a hindu,under the name A.S.Dileep Kumar and later converted to Islam,along with his entire family.Ask any Indian,he himselves is loved and his songs are top hits. He is a muslim,a hindu convert. Did we Indians,including the "evil yindoos" gave a damn about his religious status before taking him in our hearts? NO! This alone proves your theory wrong.

Back
Top Bottom