What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

You are not getting, muslims are not like hindus. There is concept of muslim brotherhood against foreign oppressors, Kerala muslims will be closer to bhiaya muslim from Bihar then Kerala hindu. If times comes to chose between bhiaya muslim or Kerala hindu then Kerala muslim will always chose muslim first. You guys are divided in castes, can't understand this concept of brotherhood.
Tell me what Pakistanis have in common with Indonesians? Just Islam! Jinnah said to muslims in British Army to go and help Indonesians in war against Dutch empire.
ya ..sure...
so, Sunnis are killing shias and shias are killing Sunnis ....
amehadis are not considered muslims ...there are many more things....
and u knw it better...

ya ..sure...
so, Sunnis are killing shias and shias are killing Sunnis ....
amehadis are not considered muslims ...there are many more things....
and u knw it better...

lol thats just few extremists killing each other. Suni-Shia are brothers and against non-muslim oppressor like hindus they will always stand united. Neither did Pakistani ahmedi or shia said anything against Pakistan. In fact it was extremist muslims who were against Pakistan. But these people make minority and ignored mostly.

Hindus has been slaves for 1000 years in hands of muslims, they never were united before in history. Even now caste politics play important role in India. Because Hinduism is not a religion, just umbrella term given to thousand different beliefs in India. One can't unite so many people with different belief under one banner.

Birth control is haram :astagh: and lol at muslims having benefits. These people are worse off then even dalits in Bharat.
Dalits and adivasis are way more discriminated against then the muslims.
More often I read the crap that the Muslims living in India are very poor and it’s because of their abject poverty that they turn towards violence and terrorism.
I want to throw some light on this issue. Everything here is based on facts and figures(not on whims & fancies.)
The number of poor people in India or the people living below poverty is approximately 450 million or 45 crores.
Now given the population of India in 2010 is 118 crores it is approximately 38% of the total population.
At present there are 13.4% Muslims in India of which 31% live below poverty line.
31% Muslims live below poverty line: NCAER survey - The Times of India
13.4% of 118 crores = 15.8 crores (Muslims)
31% of 15.8 crores = 4.9 crores
So there are 4.9 crores Muslims in India who live below poverty line. My question is who are the rest??
The answer is they are HINDUS.41.1 crores Hindus live below poverty line compared to just 4.9 crores Muslims.So who is more poor.
Even with their poverty Hindus don’t go killing innocent people. You can read that Adivasis are more poor than the Muslims but even than you won’t find any Adivasi terrorist.
If the government want no one can stop them from implementing birth control in muslim population,be it haram or halal.

Last edited:
You are not getting, muslims are not like hindus. There is concept of muslim brotherhood against foreign oppressors, Kerala muslims will be closer to bhiaya muslim from Bihar then Kerala hindu. If times comes to chose between bhiaya muslim or Kerala hindu then Kerala muslim will always chose muslim first. You guys are divided in castes, can't understand this concept of brotherhood.

Tell me what Pakistanis have in common with Indonesians? Just Islam! Jinnah said to muslims in British Army to go and help Indonesians in war against Dutch empire.

"During the Indonesian National Revolution, Muhammad Ali Jinnah encouraged Muslim soldiers serving in British Indian army to join hands with Indonesians against their fight against the Dutch Empire colonisation of Indonesia. As a result 600-Muslim soldiers of the British Indian Army deserted the colonial forces putting their lot at stake, allied with Indonesians.[4] Out of these 600 soldiers, 500 of them died in war; while the remaining returned to Pakistan or continued to live in Indonesia. As a recognition of Muslim soldiers from Pakistan, during Indonesia Golden Jubilee celebration on August 17, 1995, Indonesia grants Independence War Awards to the living ex Pakistan soldiers and awarded the highest honor Adipura to the Founding Father of Pakistan Mohammad All Jinnah and the Government of Pakistan.[5]"

I. 5 Muslim youths from Kerala give prominence to their religion than their motherland .All of them gunned down by Indian security forces in Kashmir.In you country what will be the attitude of parents of some youths that died like this?
But in Kerala a mother of one of the terrorists told she dont want to see his son's face ,his beloved son's face .Because he cheated our mother land.So body of that youth is deserted by his parents govt cant do nothing because that was their decision
Even national medias show that painful episode importantly.One who inspire our youths foe these dirty job ,Nasir LeT South Indian commander is arrested and his family is completely expelled by Muslim community in Kerala.Our channels recently forecast of plight of that poor family .Other Muslims wont talk to them.
So do you know anything about our country?
I am a malayali .I know my friends,my state ,my country more than you .
Your only source about our country is a pc and internet .Dont argue with an Indian with that limited knowledge.

2.I already told you Indians are too different than Pakistan.

lol thats just few extremists killing each other. Suni-Shia are brothers and against non-muslim oppressor like hindus they will always stand united. Neither did Pakistani ahmedi or shia said anything against Pakistan. In fact it was extremist muslims who were against Pakistan. But these people make minority and ignored mostly.
yes really.....:sarcastic::sarcastic:
but these minorities are having big impact on pakistan.....and I am sure u belong in that minority group.....
tell this story to some one who knows nothing abt it.....:lol:

Hindus has been slaves for 1000 years in hands of muslims, they never were united before in history. Even now caste politics play important role in India. Because Hinduism is not a religion, just umbrella term given to thousand different beliefs in India. One can't unite so many people with different belief under one banner.
Ohhh Ya.....bby.....
u know the meaning of slave......first know the meaning and then come to talk,......
yes cast became prevalent in middle ages but is again loosing importance......every thinng in this world has 2 side one has to eliminate the wrongs and grow on the future......and hinduism has adopted itself for last 5000 years and will continue to do so...with changing tide.....
Ohh...I never knew Hinduism was never a religion........need to open ur book and study buddy....u waste a lot of time online....:lol::lol:

I. 5 Muslim youths from Kerala give prominence to their religion than their motherland .All of them gunned down by Indian security forces in Kashmir.In you country what will be the attitude of parents of some youths that died like this?
But in Kerala a mother of one of the terrorists told she dont want to see his son's face ,his beloved son's face .Because he cheated our mother land.So body of that youth is deserted by his parents govt cant do nothing because that was their decision
Even national medias show that painful episode importantly.One who inspire our youths foe these dirty job ,Nasir LeT South Indian commander is arrested and his family is completely expelled by Muslim community in Kerala.Our channels recently forecast of plight of that poor family .Other Muslims wont talk to them.
So do you know anything about our country?
I am a malayali .I know my friends,my state ,my country more than you .
Your only source about our country is a pc and internet .Dont argue with an Indian with that limited knowledge.

2.I already told you Indians are too different than Pakistan.

See how Kerala muslims tried to help Kashmiris? What they have in common a part from Islam? Let Kerala become majority muslim state with help of Biharis and UP, then i will see who they support. lol

yes really.....:sarcastic::sarcastic:
but these minorities are having big impact on pakistan.....and I am sure u belong in that minority group.....
tell this story to some one who knows nothing abt it.....:lol:

Ohhh Ya.....bby.....
u know the meaning of slave......first know the meaning and then come to talk,......
yes cast became prevalent in middle ages but is again loosing importance......every thinng in this world has 2 side one has to eliminate the wrongs and grow on the future......and hinduism has adopted itself for last 5000 years and will continue to do so...with changing tide.....
Ohh...I never knew Hinduism was never a religion........need to open ur book and study buddy....u waste a lot of time online....:lol::lol:

Hinduism is barely 2500 years old, but you guys keep going further. Of course it was not a religion, considering the name itself was given by foreigners.

See how Kerala muslims tried to help Kashmiris? What they have in common a part from Islam? Let Kerala become majority muslim state with help of Biharis and UP, then i will see who they support. lol

Hinduism is barely 2500 years old, but you guys keep going further. Of course it was not a religion, considering the name itself was given by foreigners.
why u no study.......:lol:
yes call it Hinduism or sanatan dharma........if u don't know...
rig veda was written down in 1500 BCE and before that it was passed from generation to generation orally.....

Hinduism was called sanatan dharam and it is older than 2500 years

why u no study.......:lol:
yes call it Hinduism or sanatan dharma........if u don't know...
rig veda was written down in 1500 BCE and before that it was passed from generation to generation orally.....

Rig Veda was composed in land of pure, your ancestors are in my avatar. Hinduism is barely 500 BCE old.

You dont get it right?These is why I earlier asked to you .What is in your brain?I assume may be it filled china clay
Have you ever been in Kerala?
Have you ever seen a Kerala Muslim?
That poor youths dont know anything about Jihadism.Nasir did it for money and they also for money.Sent them Pakistan for training and once they realise that it was a trap ,then it was too late.
5 youths but what about their family.?They did it for money and later they also conceded that

Rig Veda was composed in land of pure, your ancestors are in my avatar. Hinduism is barely 500 BCE old.
ohhh......I think I am talking to a child........
do u think qoran was composed in pakistan......:lol::lol:

You dont get it right?These is why I earlier asked to you .What is in your brain?I assume may be it filled china clay
Have you ever been in Kerala?
Have you ever seen a Kerala Muslim?
That poor youths dont know anything about Jihadism.Nasir did it for money and they also for money.Sent them Pakistan for training and once they realise that it was a trap ,then it was too late.
5 youths but what about their family.?They did it for money and later they also conceded that

Its clear even after living beside muslims you dont get them. Keep oppresing them, do you think hindus like you one day will get rid of muslims like germans did with jews? Do you think muslims like to live under opression? This is temporary, muslims are already doing good job of making some states muslim majority. They need 3-4 states.

There is no solid evidence

And where it was composed? Bihar? Lol talk about solid evidence, its clear hindus have long forgotten about Rig Veda. Now its all about Ganga hindusims.

Back
Top Bottom