What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

You didnt get my point.I am not talking about nationwide campaign but campaign focused on Muslim majority areas.If we launch nationwide campaign then we may not be accused of discrimination but then the campaign will be useless because Muslims wont participate in it.Thats why i am talking about forcefull campaign focused on Muslim majority areas by this we wont be accused of discrimination.Only a intelligence agency secretly can do this or maybe we should do what Alphacharlie has proposed.
I am talking about making laws against things such as polygamy.That we can do with 2/3rd majority in parliament.No need of muslims we can cite reasons such as exploding population to implement them.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP&#39;s well wishers are deviating the campaign from the issues of development &amp; good governance.</p>&mdash; Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) <a href=" ">April 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I am talking about making laws against things such as polygamy.That we can do with 2/3rd majority in parliament.No need of muslims we can cite reasons such as exploding population to implement them.
Yeah that is also needed,Lets wait and see wha Modi brings to the table.

Yeah some cities lieke Indore and Bhopal are fine.Harayanavi's are extremely intolerant from what i have heard,is that true??
You live where in MP.
Not neccesarily,and not certainly the urban ones,its just that the rural khaps tend to create problems,and that too only orally.:blah:

Actually likes of him win elections in India. Don't compare him with Zaid Hamid who is friend of poor Indians. The plan is perfect, make 3-4 south indian states majority muslims while rest of India become 99% hindu. The work is already started on this long term project, it will take 50-60 years before any result.

Ohho really.....
After 50-80 years all of this South India will have a HDI of US and all Northern States will be near developed industrial powerhouse and also you can see population contraction of India.Population in Kerala is already contracting and all other South Indians have now stable population .Future you can see this in all NI states .
But if you dont care about country there will be no such a nation after 50 years.
Your dream will not going to happen .Wake up kid .By dreaming you are wasting your energy.pathetic

Back
Top Bottom