What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

Son wake up!!

Real Story Muzzarnagar Riots -

Hindu Girls were eave teased by Muslim Youths. Hindus retaliated to protect their girls.. This lead to Riot.
Yeah i know that,and many Muslim girls were also raped in teh riots and it were the Muslilms who were actually drown out of there houses and not Hindus.
But i agree with you that we need to act more tougher and this Muslim appeasement needs to be stopped.

Son wake up!!

Real Story Muzzarnagar Riots -

Hindu Girls were eave teased by Muslim Youths. Hindus retaliated to protect their girls.. This lead to Riot.

UP Cheif Mister instead of Being Neutral was wearing Skull Cap.

Have you ever met any Hindu from Pakistan ? If not then you need to lear what is Securalism
Hypocrisy is in the blood of muslims

Yeah i know that,and many Muslim girls were also raped in teh riots and it were the Muslilms who were actually drown out of there houses and not Hindus.
But i agree with you that we need to act more tougher and this Muslim appeasement needs to be stopped.
Appeasement wont stop until hindus unite like the muslims and demand rights with unity.

Appeasement wont stop until hindus unite like the muslims and demand rights with unity.
First of all we need to bring down the TFR rate of Muslims who are breeding like hell.I dont know if there are intelligence agencies in India like CIA who keep in aspect such things.

First of all we need to bring down the TFR rate of Muslims who are breeding like rats.I dont know if there are intelligence agencies in India like CIA who keep in aspect such things.
And how might that happen without uniform civil code and tougher laws?If hindus were united they could easily force the government to do so.

WHO SAID MUSLIM GIRLS WERE RAPED???

DONT CREATE STORIES.

NOT EVEN A SINGLE MUSLIM GIRL WAS RAPED - THE PANCHAYAT ENSURED PROTECTION TO MUSLIM GRILS.

7 MUSLIMS WERE KILLED IN RETALIATION TO KILLING 1 HINDU.

ALSO FOR YOU - GO to Down Town Area in Srinagar - Your ILLUSION ON SECULARISM WILL BE CLEAR!!

Well i read that in TOI that how several Muslim women were gangraped when they were fleeding towards refugee camps.
That's exactly what muslims do-flee when the other side retaliates.I did not read any rape news though.I did see one muslim lamenting that her 9th child died in refugee camp.

I don't know about you, but I haven't come across ANY Indian here who's defended the folks that you've mentioned for their equally idiotic comments. If anyone has defended them in any way, please produce evidence here and I'll join you in condemning them for their bias.

@DRAY @scorpionx You secular guys really need a lesson on Dharma from Sri Sri Parvin Togadiaji.:D

Whatta nutjob! Shameful comments indeed.

These dharmik VHP and Bajrang Dal spokespersons always show all the qualities that we hate in their Muslim counterparts like Owasi.

And how might that happen without uniform civil code and tougher laws?If hindus were united they could easily force the government to do so.
We cant do this beacaue we would be blamed for discrimination.Only some national agency like CIA can only do such type of things secretly like launching campaign in Muslim majority areas on the basis of fake figures of TFR.

We cant do this beacaue we would be blamed for discrimination.Only some national agency like CIA can only do such type of things secretly like launching campaign in Muslim majority areas on the basis of fake figures of TFR.
No,it won't be discrimination.Everywhere else muslims have to follow the law of the land which is for everyone,only in India they have personal law board,why?Infact uniform civil code will be deemed as truly secular.

RUBBISH Again.

WHAT HAPPENED DURING EMERGENCY ? Where were you.

WAHT HAPPENED DURING 1991 CONGRESS HAVE BENDED RULES IN ANY WAY.

UNIFORM CIVIL CODE IS NEED OF HOUR
ARTCILE 370 TO GO
ANY ONE WITH MORE THAN 2 CHILDERN TO PAY HIGHER TAX
ABOLITION OF RESERVATION.

No,it won't be discrimination.Everywhere else muslims have to follow the law of the land which is for everyone,only in India they have personal law board,why?Infact uniform civil code will be deemed as truly secular.
You didnt get my point.I am not talking about nationwide campaign but campaign focused on Muslim majority areas.If we launch nationwide campaign then we may not be accused of discrimination but then the campaign will be useless because Muslims wont participate in it.Thats why i am talking about forcefull campaign focused on Muslim majority areas by this we wont be accused of discrimination.Only a intelligence agency secretly can do this or maybe we should do what Alphacharlie has proposed.

Are you sure?? If it is true then it is sad.

What he saying is true. Why do you think that UP is so communally polarized while neighbouring MP or Rajasthan is not?

Muslims in UP still suffer from Mughal complex and there is not even a single muslim majority place from where kaffirs have not been expelled ( including Christians ).

@Alphacharlie post in small fonts.

Back
Top Bottom