What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

What rift between communities? You mean to say Muslims and Hindus lived in peace and brotherhood for the past 1000 years? You mean Hindus and Muslims interdine, intermarry, visit each others religious places, and are basically indistinguishable from each other? You mean Pakistan and Bangladesh happened out of love of each other?

Or is this is a peace bought about by threatening the Hindu into silence and feeding him a false history.

Madhu Green Leaf, we are not talking of the last 1000 years. But of today. most Muslims in India are just like you. They eat the same food, have the same likes and dislikes. By making statements like they should not live in Hindu areas, Tagadia will just encourage gettoization and social segregation of the communities.

Madhu Green Leaf, we are not talking of the last 1000 years. But of today. most Muslims in India are just like you. They eat the same food, have the same likes and dislikes. By making statements like they should not live in Hindu areas, Tagadia will just encourage gettoization and social segregation of the communities.

Please even I know Muslims have 2 hands and 2 legs and the same corresponding body parts just like the Hindus and eat, shit, and piss just like the Hindus, so let us not go down to the lowest common factor.

Yes, we are talking about today. Today where Muslims burn Hindu houses in WB and there is media boycott of such news. Today where Muslim schools get state subsidy and Hindu schools are taxed. Today where in Karnataka all govt schemes are Muslims only schemes while Hindus are not even an afterthought. The list is endless. With all this going on, the media projects the tale of victimization of Muslims and the evilness of Hindus. Yes we are talking about today.

First you need to get the context in which Togadia was talking. He was speaking to a community of agitated villagers who were complaining to him that they were being forced out of their houses and villages by the secular community. Dr. Togadia responds by asking them to find out if their area falls in the Disturbed Area Act. Now that becomes encouraging ghettoization and social segregation? You mean the country is not already segregated?

So sad .
Religious intolerance is indeed a big problem of our subcontinent. But as compared to India and Pakistan Bangladesh is much better when it comes to religious tolerance.I hardly know any such incident in bangladesh.

"I have done it in the past and Muslims have lost both property and money," he said.

He gave the Muslim occupant 48 hours to vacate the house. "If he does not relent, go with stones, tyres and tomatoes to his office. There is nothing wrong in it. Killers of Rajiv Gandhi have not been hanged ... there is nothing to fear and the case will go on,"

He is right. Nothing happened to Sikh Killers, and killers of 2002 Gujrat riots.
He got it all figured out.

Muslims should move to South Indian states, 60 million muslims are in Bihar and UP. They need to move to Kerala for exemple and make majority there. Modi is good guy but he need extremists in his party to prosper. These extremists in power can do anything, Indian muslims can only be save in muslim majority states.

Nice idea .Have you ever been in Kerala?
Who told you kerala is muslim majority state

He is talking about Disturbed Area Act and what it entails. Asking the villagers find out if their area fell in such a category. This is also mentioned in his legal notice to the media (check point #15). TOI is as usual wrong.

Yes, the villagers all over the nation should petition the government to declare their "area" as a disturbed area...oh wait..no..that's not exactly what he's saying now is it. Specially wrt the nice tidbits about the Bajrang Dal's activities, bunch of atavistic twits.

he's being booked i guess

m.timesofindia.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Election-Commission-directs-FIR-against-Pravin-Togadia-for-hate-speech/articleshow/34066988.cms

Idiots like this even dont know what is Hinduism.
First Azam Khan now togadia

It will become once muslim bhaiyas move there.

Peoples from other states can live here individually with hi/her family or for a job.But mass flow in the name of religion will not allowed here.If that is the case muslims in Kerala will expelled these so called Muslim bhaiyas
Wake up kid .You are talking about a state that has HDI of developed countries.

Idiots like this even dont know what is Hinduism.
First Azam Khan now togadia

Peoples from other states can live here individually with hi/her family or for a job.But mass flow in the name of religion will not allowed here.If that is the case muslims in Kerala will expelled these so called Muslim bhaiyas
Wake up kid .You are talking about a state that is has HDI of developed countries.

Yes Kerala is impressive by poor standard of south asia, but $2000 per capita isnt exactly developed country standard. It will be gradual process, bhaiya muslims should move there. Or do you think i meant they will all pack up one day and leave for Karela?

Once Karela is majority muslim then move to other south Indian state, Muslims should make majority in 3-4 states instead of being in small numbers all over India. Easy picking for hindus. I said South India because acess to sea is important for inevitable independent country of south indian muslims from 50-60 years in future.

In 1947 separate country for NW muslims, in 2087 independent country for south indian muslims. This will also solve India problem of muslims. So at the end India will be 99% hindu after that, which is great for hindus. Muslims think long term and always how to be independent if they live under non-muslim rulers who are opressive. Bengali muslims can also help by migrating to India in small pockets.

Yes Kerala is impressive by poor standard of south asia, but $2000 per capita isnt exactly developed country standard. It will be gradual process, bhaiya muslims should move there. Or do you think i meant they will all pack up one day and leave for Karela?

Once Karela is majority muslim then move to other south Indian state, Muslims should make majority in 3-4 states instead of being in small numbers all over India. Easy picking for hindus. I said South India because acess to sea is important for inevitable independent country of south indian muslims from 50-60 years in future.

In 1947 separate country for NW muslims, in 2087 independent country for south indian muslims. This will also solve India problem of muslims. So at the end India will be 99% hindu after that, which is great for hindus. Muslims think long term and always how to be independent if they live under non-muslim rulers who are opressive. Bengali muslims can also help by migrating to India in small pockets.

'karela' :lol:Ghosh you dont even know how to write 'Kerala'.
Can I ask you one question ?
What do you know about Kerala?
Go to google and search.If you dont have anything to contribute.then please stop posting.
FyI population of Kerala is shrinking including Muslims.
Your benchmark of dollars in not a matter here.
If you need more then check internet.
And take care of your own country ,otherwise your country cant see 2087.
@acetophenol take care of this guy.

What oppression is being bestowed upon muslims of India?

'karela' :lol:Ghosh you dont even know how to write 'Kerala'.
Can I ask you one question ?
What do you know about Kerala?
Go to google and search.If you dont have anything to contribute.then please stop posting.
FyI population of Kerala is shrinking including Muslims.
Your benchmark of dollars in not a matter here.
If you need more then check internet.
And take care of your own country ,otherwise your country cant see 2087.
@acetophenol take care of this guy.

Last time i checked muslims population is increasing in Kerala, bhiaya muslims will only make it easy and fast. Its inevitable, Indian muslims are already working on that, making 3-4 south indian states majority muslims will not be any problem.

What oppression is being bestowed upon muslims of India?

To many to list here. For starter read title of this thread.

Last time i checked muslims population is increasing in Kerala, bhiaya muslims will only make it easy and fast. Its inevitable, Indian muslims are already working on that, making 3-4 south indian states majority muslims will not be any problem.

Then that is your problem.Peoples will other state will expelled if they mass flowed in t our state win the name of religion.Muslims in Kerala can ensure that.

To many to list here. For starter read title of this thread.
Ok how old are you ? Seriously i am not trying to show you in bad light,i was curious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom