What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

The Muslims of india need to protect themselves

move to areas with big muslim populations soin case of riots or war you have the nnumbers to fight back

it will get worse and in the end you will have to fight for a partioning of india so you can have your own country

I thought Muslims in India were geographically spread out?

VHP is a fine organisation promoting true Hindutva, if the next Indian government does not bring in a civil uniform code and Muslims are allowed to keep marrying multiple partners I predict more unrest!

India is the land of Dharma nobody can change this we will never be Islamic or a Abrahamic country although all religions are welcome and equal by law. My view is that Sanskrit should be made into our national lang as per English and Hindi are and the Hindu temples that were destroyed by the Islamic invaders be rebuilt otherwise it will mean further unrest.

I thought Muslims in India were geographically spread out?

They are, but in the 26 states, there are numerous areas which they heavily populate. These areas provide them with sanctuary, due to their huge numbers.

Take Banaras (Varanasi), the hindu holy city as an example. It has more than 300,000 Muslims out of a total population of 1.2 million, who concentrate mostly in their own enclaves, while a significant minority is spread elsewhere in the city within mixed areas.

This guys needs serious medical / mental help ASAP he is sick in the head , haters not only go no where in life but also take their hate with them to the grave ...that's just simply called a waste of life .

@SarthakGanguly @madhu_greenleaf @Manvantaratruti

Full video: Togadia's 'evict Muslims' speech - Video | The Times of India

This is the alleged video. No concrete information on the when and where of the speech, at least none that I can discern. Seems that the TOI report on the contents of the speech was accurate.

To be specific, an "Oxymoron" is a moron that has gone through the process of oxidation.

It's great insights like these that led to me becoming a Think Tank.

If a lady can be "foxy" then maybe a guy can be "oxy", perhaps the guy in question also happens to be a moron? Did I get it right??:ashamed:

Good decision from EC. I hate people like him regardless of their religion.

Election Commission directs FIR against Pravin Togadia for ‘hate speech’ - The Times of India

And I because they are religious.:cool:

Muslims should move to South Indian states, 60 million muslims are in Bihar and UP. They need to move to Kerala for exemple and make majority there. Modi is good guy but he need extremists in his party to prosper. These extremists in power can do anything, Indian muslims can only be save in muslim majority states.

Back
Top Bottom