What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

BJP is the umbrella, these all rightwing groups(RSS,VHP,BD,Hindu munnani,Shiv Sena etc) are for the same cause of making theocratic state. Modi will be roll playing if he bash Thogadia. both stands for the same cause. See, kids are brainwashed to hate Muslims and others by fanatic groups. Why a ban is not served against these organizations? if ISS,NDF are banned, So do ban Sanghparivar terrorist groups. these are not "patriotic strategic assets" useful for nation. they have only hate and medieval laws ready to get implemented.
when some of the cadres of these fanatic groups here gets enraged about Hafiz syed freely roaming doing "charity" in Pakistan, don't they see Modi a reflection of Syed? Thogadia=Mullah Omar. Hinduism in northern India became a bad copy of Radical Islam. thanks to Sanghparivar groups.
Don't get me count as a anti-Hindu. Islamic terrorism stands a distant second in India compared to majority initiated Saffron terror which is often "dismissed" by apologists. because, when some of the esteemed members are thoroughly brainwashed, they believe my posts are religiously motivated, while they can't see what is wrong happening in their courtyards. I strongly believe organized religions include Sanghparivar Hinduism as a 4th one which wants to "dominate" it's followers with 6000 years old vedic culture.

BJP is the umbrella, these all rightwing groups(RSS,VHP,BD,Hindu munnani,Shiv Sena etc) are for the same cause of making theocratic state. Modi will be roll playing if he bash Thogadia. both stands for the same cause. See, kids are brainwashed to hate Muslims and others by fanatic groups. Why a ban is not served against these organizations? if ISS,NDF are banned, So do ban Sanghparivar terrorist groups. these are not "patriotic strategic assets" useful for nation. they have only hate and medieval laws ready to get implemented.
when some of the cadres of these fanatic groups here gets enraged about Hafiz syed freely roaming doing "charity" in Pakistan, don't they see Modi a reflection of Syed? Thogadia=Mullah Omar. Hinduism in northern India became a bad copy of Radical Islam. thanks to Sanghparivar groups.
Don't get me count as a anti-Hindu. Islamic terrorism stands a distant second in India compared to majority initiated Saffron terror which is often "dismissed" by apologists. because, when some of the esteemed members are thoroughly brainwashed, they believe my posts are religiously motivated, while they can't see what is wrong happening in their courtyards. I strongly believe organized religions include Sanghparivar Hinduism as a 4th one which wants to "dominate" it's followers with medieval vedic culture.

LOL.....why this burqa ? Your posts ARE religiously motivated :lol:

Did the vedic culture have a concept of "jihad" ? :cheesy: .... how about a "crusade" ? if no, then your whole post is a waste.

I think something similar is written about the 'charitable' works of Jamat-Ud-Dawa

The Pakistanis are appreciative of the charitable work done by them, hope Indians learn some of that gratitude.

As to your pathetic attempt to find equivalence between a declared terrorist organization and VHP, it just points to moral and intellectual bankruptcy.

LOL.....why this burqa ? Your posts ARE religiously motivated :lol:

Did the vedic culture have a concept of "jihad" ? :cheesy: .... how about a "crusade" ? if no, then your whole post is a waste.

He is an evangelical Christian, the most communal kind.

The Pakistanis are appreciative of the charitable work done by them, hope Indians learn some of that gratitude.

As to your pathetic attempt to find equivalence between a declared terrorist organization and VHP, it just points to moral and intellectual bankruptcy.

Aray yeh tho purana papi hai. A man with an agenda, only that agenda of keeping Modi out of PM chair has failed :lol:

So now he restricts himself to taking pot shots :P

Interesting. Then not long before he brings out "caste" :lol:

this is what fanatical Sanghis do. they imagine someone. I am not religious if that is your problem. but, I KNOW - that your modus operandi is to tag a religion on your opposing views so as to unite.

LOL. Same goes for you too :lol: ....... that is how you were identified as a evangelical Christian ;)
haha...Sanghi baba ji , you try hard. I will be kafir for you even if I am a Hindu with my views here. :-)

If you are not in the conversion business, you have nothing to fear from RSS. And if you are, then I am glad RSS terrifies you.
they have a generic hate for Muslims and Christians. this conversion thing is just a smoke screen. I wonder how successful it is to convert someone unless by sword.(I have no love for Evangelical/Protestant Missionaries)

Last edited:
haha...Sanghi baba ji , you try hard. I will be kafir for you even if I am a Hindu with my views here. :-)

Well padre, I am not breaking a sweat. But feel free to try me. Only your views are important, but admission of faith and belief is welcome to keep the discussion honest.

Since Hindu's don't have "kafir", I am not sure how that is relevant. ..... oh wait, .... you were playing Equal-equal. :lol:

Better luck next time padre.

PS: When are you going to bring in "Caste" ?

Back
Top Bottom