What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

Not supporting this guy but will the same secularists also say a few words about the recent verbal diarrhea by secular people? Abu Azmi, Bukhari, Imran Masood, Owaisi etc?

Honestly, If I were secular, I would condemn them first and hten this Togadia chap.

I don't know about you, but I haven't come across ANY Indian here who's defended the folks that you've mentioned for their equally idiotic comments. If anyone has defended them in any way, please produce evidence here and I'll join you in condemning them for their bias.

@DRAY @scorpionx You secular guys really need a lesson on Dharma from Sri Sri Parvin Togadiaji.:D

Check from approximately 49 seconds.
Whatta nutjob! Shameful comments indeed.

@scorpionx You secular guys really need a lesson on Dharma from Sri Sri Parvin Togadiaji.:D

Yesterday when I was hearing his "Dharmic" lessons, I said "Bingo, Mr.Togadia you are just in time." :D

Honestly,after the last few days of arguments over the rise of Hindu fundamentalism, the comments from Giriraj Singh and Togadia came like a sweet breeze.:lol:

@SarthakGanguly @Manvantaratruti @madhu_greenleaf
This the alleged video- well a snippet of it (from 49 secs onward)..

TOI has the full clip on its main page, dunno how long that will be around-

The Times of India: Latest News India, World & Business News, Cricket & Sports, Bollywood

He is talking about Disturbed Area Act and what it entails. Asking the villagers find out if their area fell in such a category. This is also mentioned in his legal notice to the media (check point #15). TOI is as usual wrong.

He is talking about Disturbed Area Act and what it entails. Asking the villagers find out if their area fell in such a category. This is also mentioned in his legal notice to the media (check point #15). TOI is as usual wrong.
Hello Indian version of Taliban/KKK, how are you doing today?

Truth i am not sure,,but your are right about fear,je dsnt fear law.

You should point out the lies he speaks if he does. We will question him about those lies. But the fact is India has become this cowardly country where speaking about its Hindu history is called hate mongering. No where in the world it happens such. Even here people are saying he lied? What was the lie? His legal notice clearly says he spoke about the Disturbed Area Act. So where was the hate mongering and where was the lie?

You should point out the lies he speaks if he does. We will question him about those lies. But the fact is India has become this cowardly country where speaking about its Hindu history is called hate mongering. No where in the world it happens such. Even here people are saying he lied? What was the lie? His legal notice clearly says he spoke about the Disturbed Area Act. So where was the hate mongering and where was the lie?
Have you seen the full video of the speech?and its not about true or lies.

Have you seen the full video of the speech?and its not about true or lies.

I saw the video put up by Dillinger and Scrumpy in the defense of abuse of Dr. Togadia. If you have the whole video post it. There is only truth and lies. What else is there? A country based on lies is what we have become. How else do you think India became so corrupt if not by accepting lies as virtue.

Just as the internet has trolls who make statements to cause trouble, so do they exist in the world of politics where some trouble maker politicians make such statements like trolls to cause a rift between the communities.

What rift between communities? You mean to say Muslims and Hindus lived in peace and brotherhood for the past 1000 years? You mean Hindus and Muslims interdine, intermarry, visit each others religious places, and are basically indistinguishable from each other? You mean Pakistan and Bangladesh happened out of love of each other?

Or is this is a peace bought about by threatening the Hindu into silence and feeding him a false history.

And what is the Election Commission doing?
he's being booked i guess

m.timesofindia.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Election-Commission-directs-FIR-against-Pravin-Togadia-for-hate-speech/articleshow/34066988.cms

I saw the video put up by Dillinger and Scrumpy in the defense of abuse of Dr. Togadia. If you have the whole video post it. There is only truth and lies. What else is there? A country based on lies is what we have become. How else do you think India became so corrupt if not by accepting lies as virtue.
Someone has posted it in this thread let me give you the link

Back
Top Bottom