What's new

Indian Muslims wary of Modi’s Hindu nationalist ties

What type of weed r u smoking? Where did u get such ideas abt islamic laws? Divorce in islam is not that easy.

Polygammy is also a personal matter and i don't get why it bothers u if the consenting men & women r ok with it. If teen pregnancy/mistresses/ extramarital affair is ok why not polygammy which has been socially & morally acceptable since the beginging of time among all societies.

Muslims inheretence law is there to ensure equality since a daughter is to be taken care of by her husband while this not the case with the son. I know non-muslims simply won't get it but again this is a personal matter. If the muslim familiy doesn't have any problem with it why do u show crocodile tears.

Underage marriage is a problem in backward poor societies and involves all communities. U can't blame muslims for that. Muslims should follow the rule regarding underage marriage and most muslims families do abide by this law since it doesn't violate islamic principles.

One piece of advice- First solve the horrendous sanitation situation in your country and do something abt the infamous name u earned - rape republic of india before showing crocodile tears for muslims. :)

That's your belief. U r an athiest right? I don't have any beef with your belief system as long as u keep it to yourself and similarly u shouldn't have any beef with mines. But that's not always the case is it . This thread is a clear eg. of that.

I should be talking to better people. So if a women wants a share in property what will yu do?? If she approaches court, its not a personal matter anymore.

religion sucks and people following a religion blindly suck even more

are u smoking weed??
they have 0 reservation in jobs and education.

reservation is 22.5% for sc/st and 27% for obc's.muslims have nothing.

on the issue of smriti irani,,i am firm she is not qualified enough,anyone who is not even a graduate will have 0 idea of problems here

Do you know backward muslim gets 27% reservation under OBC quota? Why people advocate reservation under religious head when backward of Muslims already gets reservation like hindu under OBC.

2)what about up,bihar,gujrat,west bengal??

In Gujarat, they already are more in % in government compare to their population. Still you want to advocate reservation for them.?

Back
Top Bottom