What's new

Muslims masquerade as Hindus for India jobs

@Windpasser oops meant @Windjammer thank you for highlighting a serious problem in India. Heaven help the hapless Muslim communities of India. They are being slaughtered economically. Now I need to tell Uncle Abdul my Muslim neighbor in Delhi that instead of that Mercedes, sportcars and 15 bedroom mansion he owns, he would have a 20 bedroom mansion if only he was a Hindu. By the way, you don't really want to know what he thinks of Pakistan and Pakistanis :D

Sir yesterday Human rights watch have How Muslims in schools are mistreated and made to sit on separate seats and abused because of which many Muslims are leaving schools Indians after every second day proves why Jinah and Iqbal and all those fought for separate state for Muslims were right

Umm Zarvan. That was Human Rights Watch in Pakistan and they were talking about Shias and Ahmedis :D

Well as long as they do not conduct "jihad" and brand people as "Kafir" and conduct animal sacrifice and consumption during religious festival called "eid", it might not be such a bad thing :coffee:

Wasn't Gujarat and Babri Masjid slaughter a Hindu jihad ? Hindu's don't slaughter animals ? Says who ? Those pesky fireworks during Diwali may as well be regarded as a torment to the animals anyways

@Windpasser oops meant @Windjammer thank you for highlighting a serious problem in India. Heaven help the hapless Muslim communities of India. They are being slaughtered economically. Now I need to tell Uncle Abdul my Muslim neighbor in Delhi that instead of that Mercedes, sportcars and 15 bedroom mansion he owns, he would have a 20 bedroom mansion if only he was a Hindu. By the way, you don't really want to know what he thinks of Pakistan and Pakistanis :D

Umm Zarvan. That was Human Rights Watch in Pakistan and they were talking about Shias and Ahmedis :D
@Planet Ape Warrior.....i mean the @PlanetWarrior, if you would stop Monkeying around then you will realise that i am not exactly associated with the something renowned as AL-Jazera, who are actually highlighting the Muslim issue, As for your uncle Abdul is concerned, may be he should accommodate some fellow Muslims displaced in Gujarat....and i can post a few videos on how some Pakistani Sikhs and Hindus polish the shine on India.

@Planet Ape Warrior.....i mean the @PlanetWarrior, if you would stop Monkeying around then you will realise that i am not exactly associated with the something renowned as AL-Jazera, who are actually highlighting the Muslim issue, As for your uncle Abdul is concerned, may be he should accommodate some fellow Muslims displaced in Gujarat....and i can post a few videos on how some Pakistani Sikhs and Hindus polish the shine on India.

Now you are just getting personal for no reason. If you cared to check, there is a member named Windpasser on PDF. When I checked for Wind, the passer came first and hence the mistake. The "Muslim" issue is certainly not favored by you trying to score brownie points against India by posting an old or an insignificant Al Jazeera article. India has many issues. There is the Sikh issue. The low caste Hindu issue. The high caste Hindu issue. The Jain issue. The Christian issue. The women issue. And the list is endless. You making light of those issues is the only insult to those communities which have issues. And all communities in India do have issues, including the financially wealthy communities. It however remains India's issues and need not be mocked by a Pakistani origin Brit. Uncle Abdul is the typical Indian. Yes he is Muslim but his patriotism remains unwavering. He will help whichever community he deems appropriate with his hard earned money and those of your calibre including Indian members here who believe that he is a "jihadi" can go get fcuked with your dictates as to how he should live and behave as an Indian Muslim.

This is an old article @Windjammer. I posted it too couple of months ago.

Enjoy your moment of glory with Indian members here :) I got the same type of response.

There is a difference between a Riot and a Jihad. One is a spontaneous reaction to injustice, other is a violent and murderous action sanctioned by the religion. :coffee: FAIL

Hindus have long since abandoned animal sacrifice and substituted it with pumpkins and the likes. Now it happens on in a few Kali temples in India, and that too is in decline. Unlike eid sacrifice which happens all over the world. FAIL

Retards can also consider Honking on the road as torment to animals.

In any case pesky fireworks during diwali is NOT a Hindu religious ceremony, it is a social and cultural expression of joy. The traditional Hindu way is to have a pooja and light a few lamps. FAIL

Three times FAIL........ lets call you Triple X.

Firstly, there is no murder and violence sanctioned in Islam. Learn about the religion before jumping onto your soapbox. Islam simply condemns injustice. Your "riot" was more of a "jihad" in its adulterated interpretation with hordes of Hindus descending upon hapless Muslims in the name of some silly fairytale about a temple being demolished or a train load of Hindus being burnt by all of the Muslims of Gujarat : FAIL

Hindu sacrifice does occur and did occur on a large scale basis. The fact that it occurs draws a parallel between Hinduism and Islam when it comes to animal sacrifice. That certainly cannot be debated : FAIL

Whether it is a social or cultural or God given prophecy, the fact remains that fireworks are a major part of Diwali for Hindus worldwide. It is now a Hindu thing : FAIL

What shall we call you ?

This is an old article @Windjammer. I posted it too couple of months ago.

Enjoy your moment of glory with Indian members here :) I got the same type of response.
That tells a lot. Here are some new articles.
Karachi violence claims five lives - DAWN.COM
Three killed, 30 injured in Charsadda blast - DAWN.COM
KP still unwilling to allow launch of Malala’s book - DAWN.COM
One security man killed, two injured in attack near Peshawar - DAWN.COM
Chaman blast injures seven‏ people - DAWN.COM
Three people gunned down in Quetta - DAWN.COM
I dont know if that many muslims got killed in past 10 days in India.
I wish best of luck to muslims in a muslim country.

Since you are digressing hence reluctantly i have to reply you in the same manner.
alas, you people are renowned for making different kind of headlines.... some fresh off the press today.
Four class VIII students allegedly gangraped 14-year-old girl - IBNLive
4-year-old allegedly sodomised by a boy in Deoria - IBNLive

well before we criticize India , we should remember that we ourselves don't have a very impressive record when it comes to minorities

Since you are digressing hence reluctantly i have to reply you in the same manner.
alas, you people are renowned for making different kind of headlines.... some fresh off the press today.
Dude this has been posted many times,you dont have to search,it gives you related threads before posting.
Yes discrimination happens in some parts of India,not just against muslims,even against hindus,the bottom line is everyone is given equal rights as per constitution of India and that no one can change.
India is a big country sometimes implementation is problem,but when ever something like that comesout its outright condemned and where ever action required is taken.

Unfortunately your wind is still jammed, at least can reply properly. WINDJAMMER !
And you forgot to mention toilets. :lol:
Muslims need to stay safe in Pakistan. Stay safe dude.

Really Some noobs can' t digest their food in a day if they are not being run over by Indians.:angel:

yaar dukhi ho gaya mai ye article padhke .....
ghum fir ke ghareeb ko hi apna pet, apna imaan aur apni zameer ki aahuti deni padti hai.....
@OP :i see "yayy, ur house is on fire" kinda syndrome in action here. But the topic itself is very good.
i know its an india based topic n i dont wanna drag pak on this, but many senior/elite members from the pakistani side insist/insult indians so that that they donot open thread or comment on a thread relating to the internal affair of pakistan. then y this ???
on topic : its shameful for us.
now lets find out who to blame for this mess ....... (dont we do this everytime??)
---- vote bank politics
---- preference of madrassa education over formal one (poverty>illiteracy>jaahil bachchey>poverty >,....>....)
---- morally corrupt nature of indian society as a whole.
---- activities of ISI in india, erodes the minimum amount of trust that we have between the hindus n muslims.
last but not the least
---- muslims are generally more aggressive than the rest of the religions. although they are in minority, they are eveready to participate on riots (and hence get overwhelmed by the hindu fanatics)....they should learn something from the hindu n christian minorities of pak on how to adjust.

also......now i understand how the hindus in medieval india embraced islam

This is normal and expected in land of dirty and disgusting hindus. The side effects of cow urine and dung is for everyone to see, number 1 side effect dirty land now is known as rapistan..
whats your real problem???

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom