What's new

Welcome to Bhavnagar, where Muslims are free to live – as long as they change their name

So you hate Indian muslims because of Pakistan hindus??? OK :rofl:

Isi liye to keh raha hoon bharation ki auqat nahi hai is forum par.
Please you are senior member mate if he used bad word give him negtive rating

So you hate Indian muslims because of Pakistan hindus??? OK :rofl:

Why cant you say any thing about situation of hindu/christian in Pakistan??

Isi liye to keh raha hoon bharation ki auqat nahi hai is forum par.[/quote]

Pakistaniyo ki auqad to hamne poori duniya me dekh rakhi hai ... sab log jante hai ...

Why cant you say any thing about situation of hindu/christian in Pakistan??

I do when I need to. You don't need to tell me about that. I know my threads are a pain for you but deal with it.

Pakistaniyo ki auqad to hamne poori duniya me dekh rakhi hai ... sab log jante hai ...

Aur tumhari hum bohat achi janatai hain. ;)

I do when I need to. You don't need to tell me about that. I know my threads are a pain for you but deal with it.

You cant as it seems. You can only cry for muslims (exclude Chinese muslims, we all know the reason)

Actually if some one shows you mirror then it start to hurt your false ego.

Aur tumhari hum bohat achi janatai hain. ;)

Par tumhari to puri duniya me famous hai.

You cant as it seems. You can only cry for muslims (exclude Chinese muslims, we all know the reason)

Actually if some one shows you mirror then it start to hurt your false ego.

Well to say it in short. I would open more threads like this one in the future too. Enough said.

Bye ;)

Well to say it in short. I would open more threads like this one in the future too. Enough said.

Bye ;)

But it should be great if you look at your country before posting about others. Bye ;)

And Welcome to Indian Punjab - About 40% Muslim population right after partition.... less than 0.5% within one year.

Do you referring to riots after partition? And comparing it with 65 years?

Do you referring to riots after partition? And comparing it with 65 years?

And which Idiot told you that post partition migration there were 20% Hindus in Pakistan (West Pakistan at that time)?

[url="https://defence.pk/threads/christian-man-in-pakistan-reportedly-killed-after-refusing-to-convert-to-islam.310848/" said:
Christian Man in Pakistan Reportedly Killed After Refusing to Convert to Islam[/url]
Thread to poora daikh. :D

And I don't need you to tell me where I should post or where not. So don't ever come up with cr@p like this again.
Forgive him he dsnt know its not your cup of T... He dsnt understand different people need different time to mature.i will tell him to give you more time.

And which Idiot told you that post partition migration there were 20% Hindus in Pakistan (West Pakistan at that time)?

In 1951 their was 22% in Pakistan+BD now its remain only 1.7% but in India muslim population is increasing.

In 1951 their was 22% in Pakistan+BD now its remain only 1.7% but in India muslim population is increasing.

LOL @ Hindu Logic... comparing total % of East+West Pakistan with West Pakistan only -

But anyway, here is census history of Pakistan (West Pakistan at the time) - Hindus+Sikhs are less than 2% since first census took place after partition.

upload_2014-4-27_0-36-29.png

Last edited:
LOL @ Hindu Logic... comparing total % (which btw was way less than 22% after settlement) of East+West Pakistan with West Pakistan only -

But anyway, here is census history of Pakistan (West Pakistan at the time) - Hindus+Sikhs are less than 2% since first census took place after partition.

View attachment 26081
Care to provide the link plzzzzzz?

Back
Top Bottom