What's new

Indian Muslims wary of Modi’s Hindu nationalist ties

religion sucks and people following a religion blindly suck even more

are u smoking weed??
they have 0 reservation in jobs and education.

reservation is 22.5% for sc/st and 27% for obc's.muslims have nothing.

We are not looking for a reservation based society. So grow out of it.

Tell me what reservations do we Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Jews, Parsis etc have?

Any you know of?

Looking at how much Muslims have been pampered and made to walk over the majority and other minority communities, I am strongly against reservation.

on the issue of smriti irani,,i am firm she is not qualified enough,anyone who is not even a graduate will have 0 idea of problems here

Yeah tell me how wonderful Indian economy performed when the PM was a double doctorate in Economics and a finance minister who studied at Harvards.... :coffee:

We are not looking for a reservation based society. So grow out of it.

Tell me what reservations do we Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Jews, Parsis etc have?

Any you know of?

Looking at how much Muslims have been pampered and made to walk over the majority and other minority communities, I am strongly against reservation.

Yeah tell me how wonderful Indian economy performed when the PM was a double doctorate in Economics and a finance minister who studied at Harvards.... :coffee:

don't care about ur views,clearly u don't know anything.
on reservation no one knows how bad it is than me,,,i am from general category and it absolutely sucks.

but here its an academic discussion and reservation has indeed helped millions of hindus,jains,sikhs and christians.....there is no doubt about it.none.

do i want reservation,,,,,no

don't care about ur views,clearly u don't know anything.
on reservation no one knows how bad it is than me,,,i am from general category and it absolutely sucks.

but here its an academic discussion and reservation has indeed helped millions of hindus,jains,sikhs and christians.....there is no doubt about it.none.

do i want reservation,,,,,no

Then what are we discussing about?

See, the problem with Muslims is Madrassa education.

Where they fail to dominate violently, they use this victim image to project themselves and get their demands met.

As liberal societies keep meeting their demands, they keep getting more aggressive and assertive and demand more.

If you think that I am joking or prejudiced, get out of your house and travel around the world a little. Maybe traveling will teach you a little than the same old air of your city.

Reservation can get people jobs and degree but NOT the skill required to execute their area of expertise, resulting in intellectual liability for the country as a whole.

I don't care whether Muslim or not, researvations is a bane and it must be slowly phased out.

Where they fail to dominate violently, they use this victim image to project themselves and get their demands met.

As liberal societies keep meeting their demands, they keep getting more aggressive and assertive and demand more.

If you think that I am joking or prejudiced, get out of your house and travel around the world a little. Maybe traveling will teach you a little than the same old air of your city.

Reservation can get people jobs and degree but NOT the skill required to execute their area of expertise, resulting in intellectual liability for the country as a whole.

I don't care whether Muslim or not, researvations is a bane and it must be slowly phased out.

i have seen a lot dude,,,have been personally studying only for the past 10-12 years so i know what i am saying.

the point is muslims don't have the reservation and others have.

the discussion is not on reservation as a whole,,,,if u want to ask me reservation sucks but not giving it to only one group is responsible for their backwardness,its a truth man.
but yes madarassa education is their biggest problem,no doubt

religion sucks and people following a religion blindly suck even more

are u smoking weed??
they have 0 reservation in jobs and education.

reservation is 22.5% for sc/st and 27% for obc's.muslims have nothing.

on the issue of smriti irani,,i am firm she is not qualified enough,anyone who is not even a graduate will have 0 idea of problems here

Much of the Muslims get reservation under OBC quota..In Kerala the entire Muslim community is considered OBC.

Much of the Muslims get reservation under OBC quota..In Kerala the entire Muslim community is considered OBC.

I think our friend here needs to travel around the country more than just to fancy tourist hillstations to see what is lying beyond the paper-written rules.

Thanks for describing the situation in your state.

In Delhi, it was always so obvious to find a certain quantity of muslims reserved in postal service, public offices and government centres during my childhood years. I used to always wonder how they were so selectively placed before knowing the demon of reservations.

btw we have smriti irani as the new hrd minister..................that sucks big time

its not that simple either......muslims have 0 reservation,,,,all other religions have reservation,all

backward muslim groups have reservation.

where else??
no where man,disparity is there and not accepting changes nothing.

be a little more open to truth

backward muslim groups have reservation.

very far and few................nothing compared to obc's+sc/st.

where else??

UP, West bengal, Andhra,kerala. even in rajasthan. Muslims get reservation under OBC quota. ( in education )

where else??

The end goal, mate, is to stop reservations on caste or community based issues and rather arrange a system (Russian style) where the less fortunate could study, work hard and come up with the skill and merit to earn a job rather than get it for free).

Close All Madarsas which doesn't have CBSE affiliation. Lets CBSE cirricullam in all school/...

The end goal, mate, is to stop reservations on caste or community based issues and rather arrange a system (Russian style) where the less fortunate could study, work hard and come up with the skill and merit to earn a job rather than get it for free).
that will never happen,u are just too naive to realize that.

Close All Madarsas which doesn't have CBSE affiliation. Lets CBSE cirricullam in all school/...
that must be done asap

that will never happen,u are just too naive to realize that.

that must be done asap

I am talking about the long term. You are being cynical now. 5 years ago, this same country under the full fury of secular terror was frothing about Modi ever being a PM candidate, let alone being the PM. It all changed now.

Change will always remain and if we all stand together against the reservations, then we can get rid of this as well.

I am talking about the long term. You are being cynical now. 5 years ago, this same country under the full fury of secular terror was frothing about Modi ever being a PM candidate, let alone being the PM. It all changed now.

Change will always remain and if we all stand together against the reservations, then we can get rid of this as well.

it won't happen man,stop dreaming.
maybe 50 years done the line.

This subject has become the easiest to write on & everyone has an opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom