What's new

Saudis kissing camels and getting MERS virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The virus was also found in American citizen who had no contact with camels...explain that!

The Illinois man is a U.S. citizen and has never traveled to the Arabian Peninsula. He might have reported a slight runny nose, but it wasn't clear whether that was related to the MERS infection, CDC said. He is reported to be feeling well now.

Initial tests of the man, whom health officials are not naming, were negative.

But blood tests that came back late Friday night showed that the Illinois man had had a MERS infection, the CDC reported Saturday afternoon.

What does this have to with anything? Point is the camels have the disease and people are spreading it by kissing them.
Who knows where the virus first originated!

You officials should step in and stop this though. There are other ways to show your affection to an animal than to snogg it.

This has nothing to do with the Gov't. As you can see, some people are wearing masks, while others, are practically reckless due to their affection, in which they're demonstrating it a nomadic way according to their social values.

I would rather kiss my Husky all day long than letting my own families have sex out of a religious cause:

But you're spreading this virus by snogging camels. Hopefully your officials would step in and stop this uncivilised behaviour.

What does this have to with anything? Point is the camels have the disease and people are spreading it by kissing them.
Who knows where the virus first originated!
OMG...did you just speak ignorance?!

30 camels were found to have it doesnt mean all thousands of them in nature have the virus!

Everybody get your popcorn.
smileys-food-fastfood-094357.gif

OMG...did you just speak ignorance?!

30 camels were found to have it doesnt mean all thousands of them in nature have the virus!

And you think that means no more than 30 have it?
Non the less this camel snogging act needs to stop. It's dirty an helping to spread this virus.

And you think that means no more than 30 have it?
Non the less this camel snogging act needs to stop. It's dirty an helping to spread this virus.

The virus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) has been found in bats in Saudi Arabia, suggesting a potential origin for the disease, according to a new study.

Researchers tested samples from bats living about 7 miles away from the home of the first person known to be infected with MERS in Saudi Arabia.

A virus found in one of the bats was 100 percent identical to the MERS virus seen in people, the researchers said.

Origin of MERS Virus Found in Bats | LiveScience

Now tell me who went and kissed a bat? :unsure:

While what the camel had was similar not 100%

So stop throwing paranoia around and hurting people's sentiments...had you said something similar about a dog here in the West...believe me you wouldnt be talking much!

@Prince of Persia come up with a case first before hissing blindly with hatred!

@Akheilos

It seems you have problems understanding facts?
No one s talking about the origin of this virus. The point is these camels are found to have it and people are kissing them and spreading the virus.

It's kind of scary when you think about it b/c of Haj. This disease can spread like wildfire in those conditions. All the religious drones that go to Saudi this year should get screened after returning, but it's the Middle East so it ain't happening.

The virus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) has been found in bats in Saudi Arabia, suggesting a potential origin for the disease, according to a new study.

Researchers tested samples from bats living about 7 miles away from the home of the first person known to be infected with MERS in Saudi Arabia.

A virus found in one of the bats was 100 percent identical to the MERS virus seen in people, the researchers said.

Origin of MERS Virus Found in Bats | LiveScience

Now tell me who went and kissed a bat? :unsure:

While what the camel had was similar not 100%

So stop throwing paranoia around and hurting people's sentiments...had you said something similar about a dog here in the West...believe me you wouldnt be talking much!

@Prince of Persia come up with a case first before hissing blindly with hatred!

What are you? The president of the camel lobby association? It could have originated on Paris Hilton's left tit for all we care, the point's that camels are carrying the virus. Comprehende?

@Akheilos

It seems you have problems understanding facts?
No one s talking about the origin of this virus. The point is these camels are found to have it and people are kissing them and spreading the virus.
Did they kiss the 30 camels? You probably didnt understand what was going on...

. Experts argue that Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS' full name) or traces of it have been found in a large proportion of the camels tested in Saudi Arabia, and antibodies from the virus have even been found in camel populations in Spain's Canary Islands, thousands of miles away. Camels may not be the main source of MERS (many experts point the finger at bats), but they certainly seem like one big possibility.
Pry do tell me where it says these people kissed the 30 camels who were tested positive?

What are you? The president of the camel lobby association? It could have originated on Paris Hilton's left tit for all we care, the point's that camels are carrying the virus. Comprehende?
Logic fails when you are blinded with hatred...hence blind hatred...

Some Dogs also carry rabis but if you tell a pet owner in Texas not to kiss his dog he might just shoot you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom