What's new

Saudis kissing camels and getting MERS virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? This news was posted by a respected source. Why close the thread?
It's an educating news for the Saudi members here.
a.aaa.jpg

Are you feeling okay? Have been snoggin camels?
I'll repeat it one more time and hopefully this time it will sink in your head.

It does not matter where the virus originated. What matters is that camels have it and the Saudis are spreading it by kissing and doing god knows what else with their camels.
Maybe you are jumping to conclusions...I am asking 1 point and you are going on like a broken tape recorder!

I asked where does it say they kissed the 30 which were positive and where the hell does it say every camel on the planet is a carrier?

Point out these 2 then talk to me!

Reported for the last bit...Apparently you have thoughts in a different field!

@Akheilos

Oh I see what your issue is. You're just climbing the wahabi arab diiii like a good Pakistani.

Only you guys try to make up excuses for why it's okay to french kiss diseased camels. Brought to you by the people who are shooting polio vaccination workers.

Health officials in Qatar have announced they have found the MERS coronavirus in three camels from a farm where two people also contracted the virus.

Read more: Camels from Qatari farm test positive for MERS | CTV News

I doubt the farm only had 3...

Health authorities in Saudi Arabia have revealed they have found a camel that has tested positive for what may be the MERS coronavirus.

Read more: Saudi camel tests positive for MERS virus; owner had same disease | CTV Kitchener News

Yea thats proof all camels have it...In such a case...some people are morons can I conclude all people of that country or creed are morons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom