What's new

Hindu shudar jaat media was looking to blame Coronavirus on Muslims, now they got one

Nobody is blaming India Muslims, your concern for Indian Muslims is heartening , I'm sure if directed towards compatriots in Pakistan, it will be make hell a of difference.

Let's discuss facts. This TablighiJamaat is the biggest coronavirus cluster in india.
India has 1637 cases of corona virus, out of those more than half of them are related to people who either attended this TablighiJamaat congregation at NizamuddinMarkaj in Delhi between 13 to 15 March when there was clear notice against gathering of more than 200 people by Delhi govt or those people who came contact with Nizamuddin returnees.
Also out of these who died due corona virus half of them belong this TablighiJamaat cluster.
More than 8000 attended this event and have gone back to their native places, hundreds of them are still unaccounted for and most probably spreading the virus in the community.
Will you test those who attended Holi or those people who took part in other religious activities??? This is due to selective testing.

Praise be upon Ghandy and Nehroo
A Muslim area Mumbra during lockdown. BTW channnel owner who covered this is a Muslim.

Bhaiyya ji that was before nation wide lockdown announcement. Can't read the dates?

Nobody is blaming India Muslims, your concern for Indian Muslims is heartening , I'm sure if directed towards compatriots in Pakistan, it will be make hell a of difference.

Let's discuss facts. This TablighiJamaat is the biggest coronavirus cluster in india.
India has 1637 cases of corona virus, out of those more than half of them are related to people who either attended this TablighiJamaat congregation at NizamuddinMarkaj in Delhi between 13 to 15 March when there was clear notice against gathering of more than 200 people by Delhi govt or those people who came contact with Nizamuddin returnees.
Also out of these who died due corona virus half of them belong this TablighiJamaat cluster.
More than 8000 attended this event and have gone back to their native places, hundreds of them are still unaccounted for and most probably spreading the virus in the community.

you are the one cherry picking stats here, the tablighi ijtema happened way before there was any emergency declard by your very own hindutva state. whether there are 1000 or 100,000, question is did they violate any rule which was against this gathering?

there was gathering as kashi vishwanath temple at ayodhya in 20 march, a place where thousands of hindus gather in a single day, do you think that didn't go against lockdown?

regards

Will you test those who attended Holi or those people who took part in other religious activities??? This is due to selective testing.

I think that a very peculiar thing about Tableeghi Jammat congregations, in contrast with other religious gatherings, is its international nature. People from many different countries come and mix with each other. That has played the particular havoc.

If those gatherings throw up cases of coronavirus, then they would certainly come under public scrutiny as Singer Kanika Kapoor experienced severe criticism for irresponsible her behavior. Tablighi Jamaat are't being singled out.

I think that a very peculiar thing about Tableeghi Jammat congregations, in contrast with other religious gatherings, is its international nature. People from many different countries come and mix with each other. That has played the particular havoc.
Holi too have international participants I believe.

Holi too have international participants I believe.
If those gatherings throw up cases of coronavirus, then they would certainly come under public scrutiny as Singer Kanika Kapoor experienced severe criticism for irresponsible her behavior. Tablighi Jamaat are't being singled out.
I will keep an eye on that if it ever happens.

you are the one cherry picking stats here, the tablighi ijtema happened way before there was any emergency declard by your very own hindutva state. whether there are 1000 or 100,000, question is did they violate any rule which was against this gathering?
Yes, Tablighi Jamaat meeting at Nizamuddin violated Delhi state govt directive against public gathering of more than 200 people notified on 13th March.

Yes, Tablighi Jamaat meeting at Nizamuddin violated Delhi state govt directive against public gathering of more than 200 people notified on 13th March.

Did or did not your government announced no emergency on 13th march, answer this please, plain and simple.

the tablighi jamaat did clarify that the people were to be evacuated and letters were dispatched to state authorities, which makes your govt more of a culprit not being able to evacuate them on time.

Did your Varanasi temple not remain open till 20 march despite ban on 16th and doesnt it get thousands of attendies each day?

regards

regards

Did or did not your government announced no emergency on 13th march, answer this please, plain and simple.

the tablighi jamaat did clarify that the people were to be evacuated and letters were dispatched to state authorities, which makes your govt more of a culprit not being able to evacuate them on time.

Did your Varanasi temple not remain open till 20 march despite ban on 16th and doesnt it get thousands of attendies each day?

regards

regards
There was no countrywide lockdown till 23rd March, but before that specific coronavirus hotspot areas were put under restriction against large gatherings. Delhi govt too had given similar directive on 13th March, Jamaat people should have complied with it, currently they are under focus as '441' of them are tested positive in Delhi alone. I'm sure, had it been a Hindu temple or Sikh gurudwara, they would have faced similar criticism for disregarding govt directives in times of global pandemic.

There was no countrywide lockdown till 23rd March, but before that specific coronavirus hotspot areas were put under restriction against large gatherings. Delhi govt too had given similar directive on 13th March, Jamaat people should have complied with it, currently they are under focus as '441' of them are tested positive in Delhi alone. I'm sure, had it been a Hindu temple or Sikh gurudwara, they would have faced similar criticism for disregarding govt directives in times of global pandemic.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ills-super-spreader-guru-200328092832309.html

Back
Top Bottom