What's new

Feared Malay Tamil Indian thugs got A$$ kicked by Pakistani Pathan in Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are inter breeding mongrel between different races and you are proud of it idiot? You got genetic defect? You can't understand that Pathans are different people. An artificial Islamic republic can't change historical facts.

So how can you claim Pathan heritage and history as a Pakistani Punjabi or whatever you are?

Leave it to Pathans and afghans.
@Jango @Mugwop
Kindly check above post and abuses plus the lies of this Idiot person.

So you are inter breeding mongrel between different races and you are proud of it idiot? You got genetic defect? You can't understand that Pathans are different people. An artificial Islamic republic can't change historical facts.

So how can you claim Pathan heritage and history as a Pakistani Punjabi or whatever you are?

Leave it to Pathans and afghans.

Why is your brain so thu ck? Pushtuns=Pakistan. Their history is Pakistan's history. Their entire historical lands are in Pakistan.

And how on earth you came to the conclusion of declaring me Punjabi? I'm American of Pakistani ethnicity from the province of Sind.

Why is your brain so thu ck? Pushtuns=Pakistan. Their history is Pakistan's history. Their entire historical lands are in Pakistan.

And how on earth you came to the conclusion of declaring me Punjabi? I'm American of Pakistani ethnicity from the province of Sind.

Wow do by this logic Mughals can claim full Indian civilizational history just because they happen to have control over some Indian territory?

Pakistan is an entity CREATED and not naturally existing. So Pathans have their history long before Pakistan was created. So only Pathan people anywhere in the world can claim it.

So you are a Pakistani of Indian ethnicity not afghan ethnicity.

I am Pakhtoon myself but the reason I brought this up is the impression given here by the news clip aka Pathan fighting being machoo and stuff an limited brains.

And then its being shown how the Pathan threatens India aka your foot soldiers. So as a pathan you shouldn't be proud of this type of portrayal in the Pakistani media.
I'm not being proud :P.
It's country first for me.:pakistan:

44467275.jpg

Ironic how you got raped and ruled by bandits for centuries if not longer ...
We are ruled by our Kings Not You in If That was the case We might have all Been converted to mullas
British Were the Only one Who rule Whole Subcontinent Under one law
How they made "civilised" spineless indians who practised fuked up rituals like Satti and whatnot their beeches.. Oops.
Sati was Banned by British
Ohh Please Should I Post How Marathas Bitch Slap Mullas

Last Mughal Kings Where there Puppets

Reactions: Dzz
Bitch please. They got looted raped and submission to Islam.
By whom ? Chutiye Pashtuns and Panjabis were Muslims much before Mughals step foot in the region .. Remember they Pashtuns who were banging you cunts into submission ?

Isn't that why your spineless ancestors made proverbs about the "vengeance" of Pashtuns and much meow lol.
They never ruled anything in their life. Hit and run like dacoits has been their history.

Lol Sher Shah made the grand true to Calcutta ..
Ghorid empire,Abdali,Lodhis all ruled from Delhi...

But ***** what would you know about it.. Lol
They became somewhat civilised by coming in contact with Indians. Even today look at them in Afghanistan screwed and least safest country in world. They haven't contributed anything to humanity which is truth.

Indians lol the ones that were taxing eachother over covering breasts and getting raped by every other invader..:lol:

We are ruled by our Kings Not You in If That was the case We might have all Been converted to mullas
The first mosque in modern day india was built by Arab traders .. Muslim rule over India lasted 1000+ years... Had Muslims wanted you would be converted or crushed.

But they took Hindu wives and ruled you with a softer hand than out right extermination..

Sati was Banned by British
Ohh Please Should I Post How Marathas Bitch Slap Mullas

Last Mughal Kings Where there Puppets

Should I post how Marathas were fuked at the battle of panipat and how it took them decades to even rebuild ?

Should I also tell you how Adina Baig was paying them as his pawns?

Should I tell you how Aurangzeb had the marhata leaders hacked into pieces & much more? :lol:

Lol idiot just think more Jews stay in America doesn't make America original land of Jews it will always be Israel.

Pathans is nothing to do with Pakistan.

When one thinks of Pathans Afghanistan comes to mind.

After all Hindus gave them their name.

Then tell me, genius. Where is the original land of Pashtuns or Pathans? Pashtuns have been living in north west of sub continent for thousand of years....which now comprise of Pakistan. Land is same, people are same, they just got new identity, called Pakistan in 1947...

Afghan Talibans are Pashtuns too....Look how they are not welcomed in Afghan government, they are fighting against Kabul...No body respects Pashtuns in Afghanistan......while on the contrary, Pakistani Pashtuns have opposite fortune. They are highly respected in Pakistan, and in huge numbers in Pakistan army....They are considered the most fierce and patriotic community of Pakistan....The largest Pashtun population in whole world lives in Karachi, Pakistan...

Pashtuns will agree with me....

RealNapster maximuswarrior @User

Ouch.... (I swear I have brains)

You're Pashtun too? hehehe....I thought you're Urdu speaking......

Lol Sher Shah made the grand true to Calcutta ..
Ghorid empire,Abdali,Lodhis all ruled from Delhi...

But ***** what would you know about it.. Lol
None of the rulers Did rule Whole india but made pacts with Local kings Like Akbar did With the Rajputs None of the Sultanate Kings hold Any Provinces of india More than few years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_Sultanate
Delhi_History_Map.png

As for Sher Shah Suri
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sur_Empire
Sher_Shah%27s_empire.png

The first mosque in modern day india was built by Arab traders .. Muslim rule over India lasted 1000+ years... Had Muslims wanted you would be converted or crushed.

But they took Hindu wives and ruled you with a softer hand than out right extermination..

Bullshit only Mughals Take hindu wives Norm started by akbar Only With Rajput For Political Alliances
Should I post how Marathas were fuked at the battle of panipat and how it took them decades to even rebuild ?

Should I also tell you how Adina Baig was paying them as his pawns?

Should I tell you how Aurangzeb had the marhata leaders hacked into pieces & much more?
Also Post what Happened After battle of Panipat Which fought in 1761

To Mughal King shah alam And the Nawabs
:disagree:

Don't Try To Preach Madasa History here

The Map is Made by British Historian
dc8e3acb4c6d4c92da64904a52866f0d.jpg

In 1799 Another Indian Empire Raised in Northern India Sikh Empire

Sikh_Empire.JPG

Should I tell you how Aurangzeb had the marhata leaders hacked into pieces & much more?
Some Local Platoon leaders:rofl::rofl:

Shivaji Made Entire Empire Under His Nose

Last edited:
Security guards are supposed to behave like this as it's there job ,but what's with the title and the India Vs Pakistan media euphoria :o:.This is uncalled for behavior and exposes the very low mentality of pakistan media (Indian media is no better:lol:) .This news has nothing to do with India or Indians , did the reporters actually check the thugs ID proofs to determine there nationality or they determined it by there skin color , it feels more like the latter than the former.If that's the case than I feel bad for you folks :(, this obsession of making such piety things into India Vs Pak is one of the main reasons for pakistan's current state of affairs.

no one got there *** kicked just a bunch of guys from india/pakistan who cant fight and only know how to slap

I have spoken about this multiple times. Pashtuns are 30 million on Pakistan side and possibly more. On Afghan side there are 14 million. So obviously the bigger share of Pashtun history goes to Pakistani pashtuns. Similarly Lodhis, Dur e duran, Pir Roshan, Rehman Baba were born in regions like Multan and other areas within modern day Pakistan. The history of Pakistan is richer than Afghanistan will ever be because ours is not the history of a single ethnicity but that of all with their ancient kings, ways and culture. This is what makes Pakistan so beautiful-its diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom