What's new

Feared Malay Tamil Indian thugs got A$$ kicked by Pakistani Pathan in Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not get my point..Try to understand my underline point...Pakistani in general are prone to make violence wherever i have seen in US...Again, i am talking about Avg Pakistani in US...which is in opposite for US Indians...So do not try to score point on some non issue...
Pakistani aren't prone to make violence, we simply are not suckups.

Reminds me of a video where some guys in South Africa tried to rob a Pakistani. They got their rear ends whooped too.
Looks like Pakistanis are unbeatable? If I understood the posts correctly?

Pathans is nothing to do with Pakistan.

When one thinks of Pathans Afghanistan comes to mind.

After all Hindus gave them their name.

Haha haha look at this gem.

Kid, pakistan have more than twice the number of Pushtuns than the entire world combined.

There are 53 million pushtuns in the world out of them almost 35 millions are pakistanis.

Lol Indians are born cowards. In Riyadh If two groups of Indians are going to fight n one of them calls Pakistanis for help the other side simply runs away or apologize.
Apparently Indian thugs/gangsters have some reputation of being hardass in a not so tall and physically strong Malaysian society. Well Indian gansters learned their lesson the hardway when they came across Pakistanis on security duty.

Wow what a moment of pride for Pakistan....now finally their whole existence makes sense ...you can even see the news reporter literally bursting with joy as he breaks this news...:-)

Lol Indians are born cowards. In Riyadh If two groups of Indians are going to fight n one of them calls Pakistanis for help lhe other side simply runs away or apologize.
Maybe that coward mentality is what is keeping india united..I would call it more of a docile nature than cowardice..we are by nature peace loving people..we have simple wishes.like getting educated, then a job ,get married and work hard for children..we run so far away from violence..

So Pakistan TV showing street fight as war between India and Pakistan.

With music added.

Thugs ab Pakistan TV ka hero ho gaya hain.

Kya baat! kya baat!

Your entire indian media do the twisting rona when it comes to facts and you crying about pakistani media. At least they didn't fabricated anything.

Aap ka kutta Tommy aur mera kutta kutta.

Wow what a moment of pride for Pakistan....now finally their whole existence makes sense ...you can see the news reporter literally bursting with joy ...:-)
I agree, making a news in such a way was little over the top but Seeing Indian complain about it is shocking. Indian news media best churn to make money is to run 24/7 fake and over exaggerated news about Pakistan.

These guys deserved it. Nothing wrong. but if you posted some uploaded video from youtube it was fine. But National channels covering show silly videos & even interview of the security man, that definitely tells about the obsession. Unfortunately you have to take such useless means to motivate people & keep the spirits up. Utter shame. You media don't cover what needs to be. Corruption, Economic state, how to build relation, how to change your image. Sometimes even the meetings & dissussion are so exaggerated & hyped, I just feel the whole country is slowly losing its sanity with this Indian obsession.

Most common topic on Pakistani channel is India. What ever you talk they bring in India for comparison. Even programs are copied or Indian based. Indian topic is your country's main entertainment & USP. Try & save your countrymen who get trashed in the Arab countries. If you have showed how somebody promoted love, that is the only thing worth real appreciation from Pakistan.

:lol:

My retarded bharti friend. Pakistani media rarely talks about India unless it has to do with bollywood flick.

On a serious note , I feel sorry for the security guys ... the Tamil gangs in Malaysia are among the most feared and ruthless ones in Malaysia ...more than even the Chinese gangs ....they could have avoided the confrontation ..who knows they may get popped in a few days by them..I sincerely hope that doesn't happen

good fight but lets keep it civil alright??? they might even have buried the hatchet by now but looks like some fights here will drag on for days:p::p::p:

:lol:

My retarded bharti friend. Pakistani media rarely talks about India unless it has to do with bollywood flick.

Ha Ha Ha. Be it Bollywood, Sport, Politics, Tourism, Science, technology, Fashion, IT, Culture, Railways, Infrastructure, Education, Management, leave alone Military.

Any discussion of topic be it GDP, Economy, Passport value, even savings, Bus service, Metro, Dams, Telecommunication, Expatriates, behavior too. The list is endless. Most of the things is compared with India

Reactions: Dzz
Ha Ha Ha. Be it Bollywood, Sport, Politics, Tourism, Science, technology, Fashion, IT, Culture, Railways, Infrastructure, Education, Management, leave alone Military.

Any discussion of topic be it GDP, Economy, Passport value, even savings, Bus service, Dams, Telecommunication. The list is endless. Most of the things is compared with India
Don't bother with delusional people we all know how obsessed they are about India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom