What's new

Feared Malay Tamil Indian thugs got A$$ kicked by Pakistani Pathan in Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Those Bangalis have Tamil blood in them. If you look at the terrorists, they look pretty Tamilian to me.

Yup keep being that desperate.

They are full on Bangladeshis. Their chagu-ness gives it away.

How did you check...do you keep track of Bangladeshi women's partners

Idiot didnt even realise that BD actually took back the first lot accepting they were their own citizens lol (passports and all).

They're just Tamil-like (ASI) with higher testosterone. That gives them that extra chagu-ness over the likes of you.

Its cool. I started a poll so we can see how many of your compatriots think so too :D

OMG, the guys in white t-shirt with security written on their back first acted very gentle and the dark skin guy acted like a don but then his life got changed....so merciless but so funny..a real smack down :rofl::rofl:

I hope you get your *** back after you finish laughing but I agree with you it is really a hilarious video though I can't understand what they saying but it was in our neighborhood. :lol::lol:

hahahahhahahah......Actually...That Pakistani guard told to media that he was asking them to show their license but they refused and started bullying and pushing them off. Then he said, he warned/told thugs, please don't fight but those thugs didn't listen and continued bullying then we also gave them tough fight. He also gave message to India that if Indians will act like this then every Pakistani will give them tough time just like we gave....

Pakistani guard beat thugs from whom everyone is afraid of in Malaysia....

thrash thrash thrash...uuu uuuu uuuu.....thrash thrash thrash..........:rofl: :lol:

Tamils are just like other humans there are both good and the bad

200% agreed.....

I thought you were more mature than this. You do know that both gibbs and godman have respect for Tamil people....they know there is good and bad everywhere in the world in every community. It is why I respect them both greatly....given they could easily be like some others from their country (and I would empathise with it somewhat given what happened in their country)

I hope reading what @waz has written clarifies what you think on Tamil people in Malaysia and elsewhere. And just so you know I am Tamil too.

Please don't take any offense....I was shocked to see that those thugs were Tamil because I had and still have perception that they are very polite and humble people....

Yes, I have read sir waz posts....I agree with him.

Yes, good and bad persons are everywhere and I m not painting every Tamil as thug.....

Peace to you and your community....:-)

Then tell me, genius. Where is the original land of Pashtuns or Pathans? Pashtuns have been living in north west of sub continent for thousand of years....which now comprise of Pakistan. Land is same, people are same, they just got new identity, called Pakistan in 1947...

Afghan Talibans are Pashtuns too....Look how they are not welcomed in Afghan government, they are fighting against Kabul...No body respects Pashtuns in Afghanistan......while on the contrary, Pakistani Pashtuns have opposite fortune. They are highly respected in Pakistan, and in huge numbers in Pakistan army....They are considered the most fierce and patriotic community of Pakistan....The largest Pashtun population in whole world lives in Karachi, Pakistan...

Pashtuns will agree with me....

RealNapster maximuswarrior @User

You're Pashtun too? hehehe....I thought you're Urdu speaking......
Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom