rocket propelling technology
Advance physics
Robotics
Material engnring
Astronomy

To name a few which are must for this project has no value

Just making TikTok videos has merit???

What is the end result?

All India will get is some bragging rights and propaganda item that they are going to be a superpower.

It makes no difference to the common citizens of India.

Indians will still keep defecating in the open with no toilets.

What is the end result?

All India will get is some bragging rights and propaganda item that they are going to be a superpower.

It makes no difference to the common citizens of India.

Indians will still keep defecating in the open with no toilets.
End result is
India has advanced much higher in robotics, software engineering, mathematics, astronomy

Economy is much better and global prestige is much better, people are happier

Vs Pakistan is trying to increase it's economy and global prestige by inventing new methods of money laundering, corruption and even unfortunately child pronography..

Us denying it won't change anything..several high profile British and American arrest trace the problem to Pakistan and we recently saw the Islamic university bhawalpoor scandle the other day

The point is moon and mars missions are gold plated projects to just swindle tax payers money. They do not give any benefits to the common people.

Indian politicians are using to projects to loot Indian tax payers money.

You do not need to do a moon or mars mission for sending a communication satellite.

Your concern for Indian tax payers' money is admirable

@ziaulislam i agree with you that it is good to have this technology but Pakistan would be sanctioned for trying to launch things into space as this type of launch once achieved can also be used for military purposes. Pakistan should cultivate the tech but launches of this caliber can only be performed when it is in a stronger position to combat fall out.

I still remember the day when ISRO launched Mars mission, and the very next day Pakistan army lauched NASR missile and claimed technology parity. :lol:

Unlike our Nasr, you mars mission is gold plated white elephant project.

Your concern for Indian tax payers' money is admirable

Indians should revolt against Modi.

End result is
India has advanced much higher in robotics, software engineering, mathematics, astronomy

Economy is much better and global prestige is much better, people are happier

Vs Pakistan is trying to increase it's economy and global prestige by inventing new methods of money laundering, corruption and even unfortunately child pronography..

Us denying it won't change anything..several high profile British and American arrest trace the problem to Pakistan and we recently saw the Islamic university bhawalpoor scandle the other day

Don't fall for the Indian propaganda.

It is actually true, most of the moon missions, from any country, are basically a great national advertisement, which is important in the Cold wars.

Starlink has no perspective of profit, it is primarily a military project, of geopolitical importance. So does what China will come up with to match it.

Let alone Mars, that is a pure advertisement.

An excellent response by an extra ordinary Pakistani to Indian Moon mission.

Even if we assume Indian moon lander successfully lands on the moon then what?

It means nothing.

India is just wasting millions of dollars which could have being used to build toilets in India.

No wonder Indians are dumb as you can get and the end of Endia is getting closer.

This was my sentiment the whole time. A whole decade ago, I wrote that Pakistan should not embark on a moon mission.

Then a few years ago somebody on social media quoted Muhajir neo-liberals claiming Pakistanis shouldn't laugh at India's moon mission but learn from it.

Only earlier these Muhajir neo-liberals were larping how Pakistan shouldn't launch a space mission because it's a poor country.

The irony of it.

Even though a Bharati on FB pointed out it's peanuts at 74 million. But I mean what is launching this to the moon going to achieve them?

Back in high school I had a teacher who'd hand out news articles at the start of class and we were required to write our thoughts on it.

When he handed out an article on India's space program, I wrote that India should focus improving the living standard of it's people rather than spending money to try and impress the world.

I'm probably the only one in the class who wrote that...

This was my sentiment the whole time. A whole decade ago, I wrote that Pakistan should not embark on a moon mission.

Then a few years ago somebody on social media quoted Muhajir neo-liberals claiming Pakistanis shouldn't laugh at India's moon mission but learn from it.

Only earlier these Muhajir neo-liberals were larping how Pakistan shouldn't launch a space mission because it's a poor country.

The irony of it.

Even though a Bharati on FB pointed out it's peanuts at 74 million. But I mean what is launching this to the moon going to achieve them?

Back in high school I had a teacher who'd hand out news articles at the start of class and we were required to write our thoughts on it.

When he handed out an article on India's space program, I wrote that India should focus improving the living standard of it's people rather than spending money to try and impress the world.

I'm probably the only one in the class who wrote that...

India is spending $75 million just for bragging.

It makes zero difference to the people on the road.

This is what megalomanics like Modi do to satisfy their never ending ego.

Send useless rockets to mars and moon instead of building toilets.

Build a new gold plated new parliament building instead of building homes for the homeless.

Build a huge statue instead of building a Hospital.

Build a huge stadium on his own name instead of building a school for the poor kids.

Build a big temple instead of providing food to the poor.

India is spending $75 million just for bragging.

It makes zero difference to the people on the road.

This is what megalomanics like Modi do to satisfy their never ending ego.

Send useless rockets to mars and moon instead of building toilets.

Build a new gold plated new parliament building instead of building homes for the homeless.

Build a huge statue instead of building a Hospital.

Build a huge stadium on his own name instead of building a school for the poor kids.

Build a big temple instead of providing food to the poor.

I disagree with a couple of lines, but if you can, try to cut out that blue shirt guy's commentary and post it individually. It would stand out as a strong message.

Post it online and then share it on social media and everywhere else. You should also see the funny comments from Pajeets in the comments section. The rest of the Pakistanis are confused as f**ck.

He was one voice in a sea of confused people.

So to express my disagreements on line three. This is not just Modi. It never started with him. These publicity stunts go back decades.

Last one is on the temple. When Muslims are building mosques after mosques we should be careful not to criticize others for building temples.

IF you would equally criticize this mosque building scheme then I'm with you. Cause even abroad, Pakistani Muslims are more concerned with mosque building than human or other development.

The rest I'm totally with you on. If you upload that clip alone of the guy, it could show there is sanity in Pakistan. I'll even post it on social media like reddit.

Looks like a handful of Pakistan youth have learnt to use the old Army trick of issuing statements against actual achievements of others. :lol:

Achievement indeed. India launches rocket to the moon. Meanwhile:

india-poverty-2.jpg

586e0bfe427ae1dc704f9f5f_causes-of-poverty-in-india.jpg

Last edited:
An excellent response by an extra ordinary Pakistani to Indian Moon mission.

Even if we assume Indian moon lander successfully lands on the moon then what?

It means nothing.

India is just wasting millions of dollars which could have being used to build toilets in India.

No wonder Indians are dumb as you can get and the end of Endia is getting closer.

Soon India will communicate with Pakistan like this.

It is actually true, most of the moon missions, from any country, are basically a great national advertisement, which is important in the Cold wars.

Starlink has no perspective of profit, it is primarily a military project, of geopolitical importance. So does what China will come up with to match it.

Let alone Mars, that is a pure advertisement.
I remember the Ottomans and other land based empires thinking the same thing about Spanish exploration, ans soon Spain became a superpower.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom