What's new

India wants a space station by 2035, moon mission by 2040

Hi chinbot..... You too open your mouth

I give you a rose.

FzSQuZEWIAAwlg9.jpg

I know I will get a lot of shit for this (no pun intended), but who gives a shit, I want to help those young ones that at least don't want to buy the bull shit and build from the truth:
- Our people take a shit on the side of the road, in public, so how can we point fingers at India for not providing a safe and hygienic place to relieve themselves.
- India has landed a spacecraft on the moon and deployed a working rover, we have deployed Russian and Ukranian tech and launched a few missiles that follow certain command criteria, not the same thing. We need to spend decades on education structure/delivery, sustainability, and growth. India is officially 100 years ahead of you and the gap grows every day!
- IF YOU ARE AS PATRIOTIC AS I AM, YOU WILL REJECT THE RELIGIOUS BIAS THAT IS FED TO YOU TO KEEP YOU DUMB AND NAIVE. Seek knowledge, be tolerant, stand up for your rights, and build a better Pakistan.

Last edited:
highly doubt india can do this , when they cant even launch a manned capsule until now. bulding and supporting a space station requires a lot of investment and expertise and experience and so far only Russia and China can do it independently while US can do this only by help from Russian superior space tech

India wants a space station by 2035. Wondering why is it causing dysentery in some people? It has been seen in the past too.

Any Indian progress causes severe loose motions and sadly it gets so bad that s#it starts flowing out of their mouths. Very evident on this thread.
The indian space station will have a rail-track running on its outer perimeter where astronauts can sit and take a shit.

And toilets by 2430 ? :lol: :D
Not gonna lie, that was a good zing, Made me chuckle:D

What baffles me is the triggered reaction to it, like this is legit the pakistani defence forum, what are Indian posters expecting, a shabashi and a pat on the back?:no:

highly doubt india can do this , when they cant even launch a manned capsule until now. bulding and supporting a space station requires a lot of investment and expertise and experience and so far only Russia and China can do it independently while US can do this only by help from Russian superior space tech
Or the space station will disintegrate after weeks shoot up.

Last edited:
None of the threads actually have any serious discussion. Every thread degrades to pure trolling.

Back
Top Bottom