What's new

A great response by an Extra Ordinary Pakistani to Indian Moon mission

Urdu is Indian language.

I don't know who you are or why you preach what you do. First you claimed it's of Sumerian origin. Maybe another confused Muhajir torn between his Indian roots and religious identity, but this quote should educate you:

“Those who ascribe the origin of Urdu to Delhi and its environs ignore the considerable chunk of 177 of earlier history of uninterrupted interaction of Persian and Punjabi. Their theory also fails to explain the existence of Urdu in the South in the form of Dakhani of a large number of Punjabi words and grammatical constructions. In view of this background, it seems that the late professor Mahmood Sherwani and Professor Zore were right in holding that urdu was born in Punjab. There is ample historical and literary evidence to support this view.”

-Prince, Poet, Lover, Builder, Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, the Founder of Hyderabad by Narendra Luther

This was my sentiment the whole time. A whole decade ago, I wrote that Pakistan should not embark on a moon mission.

Then a few years ago somebody on social media quoted Muhajir neo-liberals claiming Pakistanis shouldn't laugh at India's moon mission but learn from it.

Only earlier these Muhajir neo-liberals were larping how Pakistan shouldn't launch a space mission because it's a poor country.

The irony of it.

Even though a Bharati on FB pointed out it's peanuts at 74 million. But I mean what is launching this to the moon going to achieve them?

Back in high school I had a teacher who'd hand out news articles at the start of class and we were required to write our thoughts on it.

When he handed out an article on India's space program, I wrote that India should focus improving the living standard of it's people rather than spending money to try and impress the world.

I'm probably the only one in the class who wrote that...

Moon and Mars missions are not gonna get India squat it's a poor country an extremely poor country. The whole reason they pull such stunts is to show the world that they are in the same league as the West when they are not. Countries that have a space program spent trillions on R&D education, infrastructure, Industrial base, and a lot more. Here comes India with zero R&D and an Industrial base a pathetic literacy rate, piss poor, but a space program...

The only space India has is the space between the ears multiplied by 1.4B which is the only successful space program they have.

Scientific knowledge for what? To go to the moon? I agree with your last point. It helps younger generation dream bigger. As in wishful thinking. A lot bigger.

A younger generation that has no access to toilets, clean water, sustainability or any hygiene. This hype distracts them from the ground realities.

The Chinese won because they aimed for sustainable development. Their population growth rate is under control. They have a much better living standard and are in a position to explore space, not a country that has more poverty than Africa. In the meantime the world laughs at such a poor country pulling off a publicity stunt.

The German media made this cartoon for a reason. It's an example of India's "soft diplomacy":

german_cartoon_india_population_1682352102488_1682352135709.jpg
Spot on...

Moon and Mars missions are not gonna get India squat it's a poor country an extremely poor country. The whole reason they pull such stunts is to show the world that they are in the same league as the West when they are not. Countries that have a space program spent trillions on R&D education, infrastructure, Industrial base, and a lot more. Here comes India with zero R&D and an Industrial base a pathetic literacy rate, piss poor, but a space program...

The only space India has is the space between the ears multiplied by 1.4B which is the only successful space program they have.

Spot on...

This is the reason I argued a decade back that Pakistan does not need a space program. At least not in it's present state.

The only way to win such a 'competition' is to invest the money where it belongs: population reduction. The other thing the guy in video drew my attention to is the fact that their exaggerated IT industry is not used by anyone but them.

I don't know who you are or why you preach what you do. First you claimed it's of Sumerian origin. Maybe another confused Muhajir torn between his Indian roots and religious identity, but this quote should educate you:

“Those who ascribe the origin of Urdu to Delhi and its environs ignore the considerable chunk of 177 of earlier history of uninterrupted interaction of Persian and Punjabi. Their theory also fails to explain the existence of Urdu in the South in the form of Dakhani of a large number of Punjabi words and grammatical constructions. In view of this background, it seems that the late professor Mahmood Sherwani and Professor Zore were right in holding that urdu was born in Punjab. There is ample historical and literary evidence to support this view.”

-Prince, Poet, Lover, Builder, Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, the Founder of Hyderabad by Narendra Luther
The origin of the word Urdu is Sumerian. Ur and Du are Sumerian words. Sumerian language is based on combining words.

The development of Urdu language occurred under Delhi Sultanate and Mughal Empires of India. Lahore initially had the opportunity to have the Sultanate based from there, but didn't/couldn't sustain it.

The origin of the word Urdu is Sumerian. Ur and Du are Sumerian words. Sumerian language is based on combining words.

The development of Urdu language occurred under Delhi Sultanate and Mughal Empires of India. Lahore initially had the opportunity to have the Sultanate based from there, but didn't/couldn't sustain it.

Mahmood Ghaznavi controlled Lahore over a century and a half before the Delhi Sultanate even existed. But nice try though/

Urdu originated from the Turkish word Ordu.

It was the language spoken by the Turkish soldiers in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom